Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents (17047 Views)

HURIWA: Hardship, Fuel Scarcity: You’ll Go To Hell If You Don’t Protest / "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Protest in a peaceful way...

You don't stop citizens to express their feeling...

Lot of people are under pressure with Foreigner invasion and proverty...give them the chance to speak...
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Prettyclown: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
chatinent:
Man's head can sharpen knife sha.

grin grin cheesy
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by millionboi(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
kinzation:
He that has ear
hear what?
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Abbeywondrous(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
cool
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Prettyclown: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2021
BigDawswgatNet:
Protest but

But what cool
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Let's pretend nothing happened in zamafara, shit

We must protest
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Abiodun, why dont you find out why they are protesting and provide solution to their grievance instead of seeing protests as evil. I thought bald-headed people are usually wise ?

grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
It is our inalienable right to protest,This government has failed woefully and we have to grunt our disappointment. This is the only language democracy has given us and we will out in the language both the constitution and government understands
If not,into chaos we fall for you cannot suppress pain for long
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by pikechukwu6(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grin We will protest. The politician are toying with fools that believe in one Nigeria and you keep being monkey wey dey work and the baboon go dey chop
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Goldencheese(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Protest is a right.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Emola12(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2021
thah one nah story for the gods u better keep quiet and be looking so far wey all ur family no dey nigeria hmm..
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by dmbb: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2021
Dot in a circle will not be happy with this
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Livesimple: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tell them o, make Dem hear. No protest, Nigeria is fine. It's just Twitter and some enemies of the state trying to sway us, they won't succeed

One Nigeria!!!

Foolish almajiri
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by olisaEze(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Why, didn’t you people #occupynigeria a few years ago?

Then Twitter wasn’t a tool for unconstitutionality or national security threat.

The youth were not lazy hoodlums chasing away foreign direct investments.

And fuel at N97 was a gross injustice!

What changed ur opinions sir? grin
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Xpress24(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tell them o, make Dem hear. No protest, Nigeria is fine. It's just Twitter and some enemies of the state trying to sway us, they won't succeed

One Nigeria!!!
nigeria is fine?
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Livesimple:

Foolish almajiri

small pikin, how e dey do you? You romance witch?? Stop mentioning me everywhere

Xpress24:
nigeria is fine?
Yes, na ona Afonja, Ipob, Igboho, Twitter, PDP & Kanu dey make am be like this. No worry General Buhari go deal with them
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by seyz91(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
You bad cheesy
chatinent:
Man's head can sharpen knife sha.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Right about every point
Elock1:
angry
I'm yet to understand why these governors keep saying don't protest?
Can anyone explain please?

So we will be in a wicked nation where the Elite goes home with everything.. I mean everything.

And you expect the people not to get fed up and revolt at some point?

Even American politicians are corrupt and embezzle money, but they use their head in the stealing and they also make sure the needs of the people are met, so that no body blows whistle or challenges them.

It's called common sense.. But black man and greed.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by obi58: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

One Nigeria!!!

If the way things are in the country you are saying Nigeria is fine then obviously something dey worry you
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Taiwojon(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Don't protest!!!

They will soon leave office. Nothing last forever except the word of God.

Proud today, humble tomorrow.

JESUS save.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
But you and your party men protested against bad government back in the days...

Now you guys are allergic to protest....

With there Twitter Ban dem stil dey trend we know say na Global dere disgrace go dey trend now
The man should have said people should protest without burning properties..

Not shutting them from protesting....

Come out and protest and just be vigilant!!

#Nigerians are tired!
#Nigeriaisinchaos
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by donnie(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
How long do y'all think you'll manage this failed state you call a democracy? Anyways...

donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Moneyboyz: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Yet you all refused to do the right things.

Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
They embezzle your money, refuse to provide you jobs and infrastructures. They failed to fulfill their promises. Thereafter they now beg you not to protest because it breeds violence sad
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Daniluv1(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

One Nigeria!!!

How I wish I could see you live so I can tell you something in your ears only. You get luck Sha make God polish you there
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Daniluv1:

How I wish I could see you live so I can tell you something in your ears only. You get luck Sha make God polish you there

Polish?? You be Aboki shoe maker? Polish your papa shoe first, Afonja
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by stormborn28(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

One Nigeria!!!

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect / Magu: Panel Widens Probe / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.