Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari (150 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari / Nigeria's Day Of Freedom Is At The Door, Says Vp Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by Matinzog201: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari Declares:

Nigeria’s number one man, President Muhammadu Buhari, said he was prepared to lay down his life for Nigeria the day he joined the Nigerian Army.

Buhari spoke on Saturday morning during his June 12 Democracy Day Broadcast.

Click on the link below to get the full details of the news;
https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/12/i-was-prepared-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-day-i-joined-army-buhari-declares
Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
We hear you. Show it ooo.
Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Many wished u laid your life grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
AND FINALLY YOU LAID DOWN YOUR LIFE, NA YOUR SPIRIT THEY RULE US FOR THIS COUNTRYgrin... OGA BUBU YOU WILL DIE THE SECOND TIME...
Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by CodeTemplar: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Then lead from the front like Deby did for Chad.
Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Babaginda could have done the needful

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Democracy Day: Do You Still Believe In Nigeria? / APC Stalwarts Storms Eniong, Received By Thousands Of Supporters / Majekodunmi denies maligning of co-contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.