Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos (65364 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
This reeks of a failed nation, how can police treat an unarmed citizen like a common thief, the same police treat terrorist and bandits like royals
If he fired him nothing will still happen.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Kaodek(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Either you are Onion or Northern bandit, you are a fool and one of the bad Nigerians. Show us where you have seen a protester holding gun.
If someone is protesting, it doesn’t mean he/she is hungry and ready to loot.
Fools like you will collect token from Politicians to disturb a peaceful protest
OnionBandit:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue toloot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by loosecanon50(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
sapientia:

Who is a girl?

See eyes. Na Michelin tyre you smoke? grin
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
Amen
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by justtee42k: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerians don't want to change but they want Nigeria to change...
God bless you bro

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day[/quote]
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
To be a Nigerian is a big punishment from the creator
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
farano:
Hungry and angry police everywhere
Farano let's meet at that usual spot, are you coming
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Kate06(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
[s]Desperate times call for desperate measures

[/s]

Trash
People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by chriscrosss(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cry...
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by michaelbiz: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
onkuba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXAGs3lMSw

APC spotted! New account registered today, well done.
You have been given a mission to distract people from protesting. But it will not work... undecided
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by inoki247: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

Everyone knows that people living in a tiny dot are marvelled when bad things happen in the country because of hatred. I have news for you. Soon, your ungun known men, bandits and your sponsors will steam in their oil. Just some time more.

You think any responsible government would allow the carnage that accompanied last endears protests to happen again.

You people just keep crying any aw since after EndSars protest....

So far so good after the protest wetin our government don du nothing instead dey ar still not sitting up I see dey dont like when the masses approach them as a gentle man na Violence dem like...

Violence happens even in saner climes nd dem neva still ban protest....

so you guys should stop supporting show of shame...
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by ransomed: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
This reeks of a failed nation, how can police treat an unarmed citizen like a common thief, the same police treat terrorist and bandits like royals

That is the Hallmark of Buhari's government. Killing innocent people and pampering Terrorists

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Not surprise coming from a certified Zombie

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by domchike(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls can someone help me with the puzzle
Do Nigerian security officers have families
Do them and their families suffer the same thing we suffer in this country
Do they have market wher they buy glossaries aside from wher the rest of us buy ours
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by afube: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Something is fundamentally wrong with the way the black African reasons, these same journalists will feign ignorance of what IPOB is fighting for, in fact, they will spin the noble fight of IPOB into a terror and secessionist bid. meanwhile, they know that all IPOB is doing is fighting to change the narrative that the ethnic nations cannot sit down, discuss and agree on a constitution that will bind all together, without The British, the military or the Fulani dictating to us all. This struggle is about the division of labour, let journalists do their part honestly, let human rights activists do theirs ......let progressive politicians put pressure on their fulani colleagues and please please allow IPOB and ESN to enter the trenches and gutter with the fulani terrorists both in uniform and otherwise, it's obvious that no other group is brave enuff to call the bluff of these Fulani monsters !! .......igboho has also proven to be a serious street fighter as well.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by obi58: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

You are a real BANDIT.... Just look at what you are saying? Is this what should transpire in a democracy? Are we in a state of emergency? Are there any vandals or vagabonds in that video?

When international journalists even cover war stories, they are protected by the armed forces but here you are seeing journalists being arrested. For what exactly? Doing their jobs?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na wa ooo for this country
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by kolade560: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Put permanent solution to 1 min release and erectile dysfunction.....
Call or WhatsApp: 07033873814....we don't talk too much, we act!!!! Try and give testimonies...

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by okonyia(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is really serious. The question now is is this the democracy ?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by cybertruss(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Show of shame. Common Boko haram you couldn't overpower for years. ISWAP overpowered Boko Haram in a day. You only know how to flex your muscles on unarmed civilians. Go get an opponent of your own size
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by emanobis(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats
Are you really listening to yourself?
Are you aware that protest is legally and internationally recognized? Is Nigeria d only country that has Police or the only country dt citizens do protest; or has d Nigerian setting beclouded your sense of judgement due to a little APC affiliation?
How can you possibly justify the use of force, even on Journalists whose crime is nothing, bt just doing their job.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by airminem(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
shiooo shocked

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by airminem(f): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
kolade560:
Put permanent solution to 1 min release and erectile dysfunction.....
Call or WhatsApp: 07033873814....we don't talk too much, we act!!!! Try and give testimonies...
kreme, seize this opportunity cheesy
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Afamcy: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This foolish idiot will flee If he sights ISIS o Bandits o... Idiot.

They will run like an antelopes been chased ba a lion... Nonsense people
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Godstiger(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's all they know how to do: to threat and harrass innocent people, but when they meet the real threat they humble.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by AK481(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Unknown gun men needs to distract and keep them busy.

When the people were praising unknown gun men in the east, this is how they felt.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Kreme(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
airminem:
kreme, seize this opportunity cheesy
??
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Afamcy: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
okonyia:
This is really serious. The question now is is this the democracy ?

I don't think oo... This na autocracy
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Villemark: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
They are acting under the president instructions. Buhari MUST GO......
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by geewean(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Now this police officer wife didn't give him orientation that he shouldn't shoot an unarmed civilian. When they kill the. Like hen the wife will cry blood out. Saying it's injustice
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by sexylogan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
farano:
Hungry and angry police everywhere

Very true.

I've missed you.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Splitmind: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shoot all people covering the events. No peaceful protest must hold in this country, is the only way we can have peace in Nigeria!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.