Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety (39260 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by ivolt: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Okay.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by flamingREED(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Heroes, heroes!
I envy everyone of them.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by RZArecta(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
Viewing
don't you have something to say or did the cat get your tongue ? I know the spilling of innocent SS/SE blood turns you on so spill it out bro cool

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Seniorwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/350-killed-in-seast-ssouth-in-160-days-says-intersociety/

JUST WOW

What a disheartening situation we've found ourselves as citizens of a vastly blessed country just because of the kind of clueless incompetent leadership in place.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
May devil punish the mental animal called Cownu and his brainwashed swines hiding in the bush.

Please read the article again slowly, is Kanu part of the security personnel??Your continuous support for this evil government will consume you soon.

4 Likes

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

The first paragraph is a very big turn off.. So no muslims, no traditional ?

I guess this epistle is meant for kindergartens.....

Mumu. Do u have Muslims in the east
Onye Ara akwumeke

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by GeneralPula: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ojukwu people must attach SS so as to make them have a point..

Didn't Nnamdi Kanu tell you people that it's either Biafra or Death ?

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Farukshy: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bubu and apc will have to kill the whole naija b4 2023
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/350-killed-in-seast-ssouth-in-160-days-says-intersociety/
it should be more than that Oga. The ones killed only in Imo State is about hundred or more than that. They are young guys, picked up why coming from work in the evening and were killed in an undisclosed places and later deposited to the morgue in FMC Owerri.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by NLPoliceWoman: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:

Please read the article again slowly, is Kanu part of the security personnel??Your support for this evil government will kill you soon.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Arespect10: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
May devil punish the mental animal called Cownu and his brainwashed swines hiding in the bush.

Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Livesimple: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=donnie post=102645751]I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.
[/qu

U made sense bro i from cross river but people always call me igbo wherever i go here in abj was just telling my bro if war break out now i will be inevitably compel to join the igbos whether me like it or not infact if u come fair small hausa-fulani no go hear wether na south South or South East oo straight u be igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Patrioticman007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

They won't mention the over 1500 Muslims killed by Bandits, ESN & Boko haram terrorists all around the country.
All Nigerian lifes matters, the divide rule tactics of the white crusaders aka colonial masters & their missionaries will not work this time. Nigeria's enemies shall receive back to sender "KARMA".
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Africa.

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by YoungLionken(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:

I'm sure he's happy in London over the senseless killings in his homeland. Yet, he's devising another senseless means to lure other potential victims, on a journey of no return.

It is however sad that his fellows are already blinded by rage against Nigeria due to his oral inventions of deceit and hate...

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Collysmith: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:
what do you have to say about people that military and policemen killed? I only want a good nation be it Nigeria, biafra, or even colonization from foreign country.
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by donnie(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
When I see something like "all Christian" I laugh because you still think it's about religion.

Nah it's about your bloodline as descendants of YAKUBI/JACOB. ESAU/EDOM has deep seated hatred for you. You didn't have to do anything wrong first. And they're bite interested in you making heaven. They give you Islam after the conquer you to control you and as a sign of their ownership over you.

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let's be sincere please ....That figure might be inflated... especially that of Anambra state. In Awka alone to be precise ,,,,, cult related killings have claimed not less than 20 death.

From Unizik junction , Zik Avenue, Umudioka , amikwo, Okpuno , Ifite down to school gate and Amansea. Na killings back to back...
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
By the Ungun known men
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by wafun: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:

That was how you type worked against democracy and it is that same your type that is enjoying the democracy now... Olosi

Human being, if this agitation succeed at last, I know you will be one of those people telling stories how you encouraged it, how you fought for it blablabla... I am a Yoruba Niga but there is nothing wrong with freedom. Olori stupid people...

2 Likes

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Livesimple: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102645736:

Every evil a man comit lives after him whether directly or indirectly so there's no way u or ur children will escape the consequences of ur action just enjoy de moment bro

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
post=102645736:
[/s] The same swine that you dish out everyday for your customers to buy as BBQ. Thereby using it to cage their destiny as your own. Stop preparing vultures and forbidding animals and birds as bbq. God will expose you one day

2 Likes

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
You be mumu, BIG ONE!!!

Monogamy:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Teaser4(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nah livescores
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Curious345: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok. At least peace has returned..

When will boko haram and FULANI TERRORISTs give us respite?

Ipob has led by example,they sheath their swords and took a chill in Ibiza..

Fulani TERRORISTs bandits and BHT are still killing and maiming
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Curious345: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hnmm.

As soon as the peace is restored,we must double efforts to completely rid the SE and SS of FULANI TERRORISTs.

It's a task that must be done
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by garfield1: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
RZArecta:
Nigeria has never seen this level of carnage since after the civil war. Unfortunately, a relic of that civil war has been supervising the bloodshed for ethno religious reasons best known to him. His name shall go down into the depths of infamy alongside Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin Dada, Pol Pot and King Leopold. He shall never be remembered for any good till the end of time cool

I believe you are referring to yiur self

1 Like

Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin cheesy the terrorist ipob moderator added south south to it so that they will get more sympathy from the region.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun oam4j

Rule 2 and 20

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them
Re: 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

What did I say that was insultive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.