Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze (2449 Views)

Protest As Obaseki Sacks 513 Sports Workers / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
The apex Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide has condemned the refusal of Northern elders to speak against the alleged continued marginalisation of Igbo people.

In a statement signed on Tuesday by its Secretary-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the group condemned President Muhammadu Buhari's dot-in-a circle comment targeted at Igbo people.

Last Thursday, Buhari had threatened that his government would mobilise the military and the police to go after the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) accused of disturbing the peace in the South-East region.

He had said IPOB is “just like a dot in a circle and they have nowhere to turn to. They are spread everywhere and they have investments and properties everywhere and in other areas.

“They don't know what they are doing. How we will handle them is to mobilise the police and the military to go after them.”

Also, Buhari had slammed those calling for the sovereignty of the Biafra and Oduduwa Republics, saying they were ignorant.

But reacting, Ohanaeze described the President's comment as disastrous, noting that 'no damage control or image laundering will assuage this collective assault on Ndigbo'.

The group stated that the silence of Northern leaders is proof that they are happy over the position of President Buhari on Southeastern Nigeria.

Isiguzoro noted that Igbo people are emergency experts in all situations and will be a dot in the circle that will swallow nepotistic anarchists and anti-Igbo exponents.

The statement read, “Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide had charged the leadership of the North to speak out against discrimination against Igbos and divisiveness being created by disastrous declarations of President Muhammadu Buhari describing how the southeast is landlocked and no damage control or image laundering will assuage this collective assault on Ndigbo.

“It appears that there are chains of crafted skirmish programmed to either aggravate the traumas of Ndigbo or remind them of the sordid past a few years ago, and with 'a dot in a circle' slogan that was used to pulverize Igbos during the Biafra war that left 3 million people dead, especially women and children. Right now in 160 days, 513 Igbos had been killed, 2,436 arrested and 854 missing in the ongoing 'imported' insecurity challenges in the southeast.

“The 'dot in the circle' is a new signal to point out that Ndigbo are surrounded or should be taught in the language they should understand, but the fact remains that, the silence of Northern leaders shows that they are happy over the position of President Buhari on Southeastern Nigeria. We have seen the direction of events and Igbos are not noisy anymore, we are emergency experts in all situations, 'a dot in a circle' remains the Bermuda triangular point that will swallow nepotistic anarchists and anti-Igbo exponents."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/15/buhari-government-has-killed-513-igbos-arrested-2436-854-missing-160-days%E2%80%94ohanaeze-ndigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by longetivity(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari hate ndi Igbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na wa o. You can't just blame everything on Buhari na. I know he's one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria, but we are really our own problem. Buhari said "IPOB" not "Igbos" are like a dot in a circle. People are twisting his words to mean whatever they want. Is IPOB a group or another name for Igbo people? Or do all Igbo people belong to the group. The Federal government says it is only after IPOB members, not Igbos. Stop shouting more than the bereaved.
Anyways, wetin I know sef!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by SpatialKing(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
More than any President
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by jlinkd78(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ScamHunter: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
The price of freedom? This is why it is annoying hearing IPOB talk of Biafra with minorities. So Igbo dies while they get to enjoy a new country without sacrifice?
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ScamHunter: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
longetivity:
Buhari hate ndi Igbo

Nigerians hate Ndigbo. Other tribes just cannot stand them. Igbo themselves are not aware that too much success and unquenchable drive could be dangerous for them. Maybe, this time, their position has finally been hardened to the realization that there is no future for Igbo with these Nigerian tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by nyiamfrank: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by EraseTheDot: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
- erase the dot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Heart breaking
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
This sre just estimated figures. The actual figures may even be higher yet they are saying a dot in the map and referendum.

Every right thinking Nigerian should be preoccupied and ask self if this is how a nation a should be 60 years after independence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by CilicMarin: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one is IPOB and PDP Ohaneze Faction....

Don't be deceived!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Cholls(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
- erase the dot
my brother how

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by BigSarah(f): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
This activity of UGm is saddening and extremely tactless...

For example the military and police kill 12 innocent Igbos, UGM matches out to a station or checkpoint and kills 10 police or army and burn the facility..
UGM goes scotfree or maybe lose one man, the army and police recoup and tries locating them but they can’t instead they go after 25 innocent igbos kill 20 and arrest 5 and claim they’re UGM... you see the cycle and pattern here , clearly This is a cycle of failure, while Ugm terrorists are masturbating over taking down 5 or ten of their fellow terrorists(police and army and dad)...
The legal terrorists are in other communities attacking and killing innocent Igbos...
The Activities of UGm terrorists must end, its only doing harm no good... BringbackESN

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by BigSarah(f): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Na wa o. You can't just blame everything on Buhari na. I know he's one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria, but we are really our own problem. Buhari said "IPOB" not "Igbos" are like a dot in a circle. People are twisting his words to mean whatever they want. Is IPOB a group or another name for Igbo people? Or do all Igbo people belong to the group. The Federal government says it is only after IPOB members, not Igbos. Stop shouting more than the bereaved.

Does IPOB have investments all over the country?, are IPOB in every part of the country
Even though I don’t support MNK tactlessness, that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t decipher .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Komolafe89: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
You forget how ur fools killed their own peoples under the name of unknown gunmen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Nigerians hate Ndigbo. Other tribes just cannot stand them. Igbo themselves are not aware that too much success and unquenchable drive could be dangerous for them. Maybe, this time, their position has finally been hardened to the realization that there is no future for Igbo with these Nigerian tribes.
Jesus Christ! You people are intolerable with this "everybody hates Igbos" rubbish. Gosh! Igbos have always seen themselves as some kind of special [or even superior] breed. They always separate themselves out of paranoia and disdain for others they consider 'inferior' or even 'osu'. This is what the Jews did in the middle ages that got them (is still getting them) killed. It is because you breed hatred for anything 'not Igbo', that's why you all think everybody 'hates' you! Even If I am to hate anybody for been successful I won't go for Igbos. I will go for Yorubas and Fulanis. Bini people are successful too but they relate so much with every one else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Komolafe89:
You forget how ur fools killed their own peoples under the name of unknown gunmen

Shut you filthy mouth and learn how to reason and talk properly. Thousands have been massacred and are still being massacred in the North and middle belt with hundreds of soldiers and police killed and you never called them fools, but because of your primitive hatred for Igbos you always make an exception. God punish you, terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Jesus Christ! You people are intolerable with this "everybody hates Igbos" rubbish. Gosh! Igbos have always seen themselves as some kind of special [or even superior] breed. They always separate themselves out of paranoia and disdain for others they consider 'inferior' or even 'osu'. This is what the Jews did in the middle ages that got them (is still getting them) killed. It is because you breed hatred for anything 'not Igbo', that's why you all think everybody 'hates' you! Even If I am to hate anybody for been successful I won't go for Igbos. I will go for Yorubas and Fulanis. Bini people are successful too but they relate so much with every one else.

Utter crap. Igbos get on with EVERYBODY, your post is borne out of stereotypical garbage that has been propagated by those who hate us for no reason over the years. OSU is a novel concept that emanated from the slave trade period, when slaves who escaped the trade took refuge in shrines where they dedicated themselves and became untouchable. The OSU term is wicked, cruel and evil and we have removed it from almost 90% of our culture with more progress being made.

- Igbos have never invaded or stolen or permanently occupied the land of other tribes.
- Igbos did not invite Fulani terrorists and their Northern counterparts to come and kill, maim, and rape in their farms, forests, and land
- Igbos did not beg to be part of Nigeria or even want to be part of Nigeria and still don't want to be part of Nigeria
- Igbos are individualistic, extremely hardworking, and enterprising, they can’t help it, it is in their DNA.
- Yes, Igbos can be proud and loud about their achievements, but this is something we are aware of and working on.

There is nothing but ENVY and fear of the IGBOS because of their fierce competition, acumen in business and propensity to always excel above all expectations when given the opportunity. This is not reason for the denigration, hate and genocide of Igbos.

We don’t want to be in Nigeria, we would rather be in our dot peacefully and carry out our business. Igbos are PEACEFUL , very PEACEFUL people.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by yemmight(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
How and where did Ohaneze get the figure from?
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Sirjamo: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ipob terrorists have killed more than 200 in just two months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Sirjamo: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari: How do I get on Igbo nerves without actually mentioning Igbo in my interview?

Garba Shehu: Just attack Ipob terrorists, the rest of them will come for your head

Buhari: Good idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:

Does IPOB have investments all over the country?, are IPOB in every part of the country
Even though I don’t support MNK tactlessness, that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t decipher .
Are Igbos the only victims under Buhari? How many ethnic group have some of their people killing law enforcement agencies as a group. So the Igbos are saying a campaign against any group that is fighting the government is a campaign against the Igbos as long as that group is an Igbo group. You people are making it look like only the deaths of Igbo people matter. Look around you; more Yorubas die under Buhari than Igbos. Some of them are in Benin republic. Just last week, 120 people were killed in just one village in Kebbi state. Go and ask the Benue people also. Stop making it look like all these lives don't matter simply because 500 Igbos die in six years. Let's fight this thing together; we are all dieing under this government. Elrufa'i even paid the Fulanis for killing my people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by BigSarah(f): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Are Igbos the only victims under Buhari? How many ethnic group have some of their people killing law enforcement agencies as a group. So the Igbos are saying a campaign against any group that is fighting the government is a campaign against the Igbos as long as that group is an Igbo group. You people are making it look like only the deaths of Igbo people matter. Look around you; more Yorubas die under Buhari than Igbos. Some of them are in Benin republic. Just last week, 120 people were killed in just one village in Kebbi state. Go and ask the Benue people also. Stop making it look like all these lives don't matter simply because 500 Igbos die in six years. Let's fight this thing together; we are all dieing under this government. Elrufa'i even paid the Fulanis for killing my people.

I don’t think this is an appropriate response to my comment, but this thread is about Igbos losses.. so when a thread comes up about other tribes or about all tribes I’m sure you’ll see satisfying responses there...
May we a find the peace we desire.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Ojiofor: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
- erase the dot

That is impossible.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Monogamy: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Imagine this kind of figure from Ohanego..

Is there University of Statistics and Bureau in SE?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Confirmedzombie: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
How I wish the number will get to 10million. I will celebrate it unclad.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Notasyouthink: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
- erase the dot
ọnwụ gbuo gị!

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Notasyouthink: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
If every igbo is not IPOB like you said and Buhari did not threaten the Igbos in his interview as you want us to understand, why is the fulani control security agents killing innocent IGBO youths in the name of IPOB??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:

I don’t think this is an appropriate response to my comment, but this thread is about Igbos losses.. so when a thread comes up about other tribes or about all tribes I’m sure you’ll see satisfying responses there...
May we a find the peace we desire.
We need that peace gaskiya! The topic and the responses are misleading ne! When they say "Buhari's FG has killed 513 Igbos", it is like muMURIC saying "Buhari's FG has killed 630 'muslims' in Sambisa ..."

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Pictures Of President Buhari Visit To Tinubu In London / Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity / Peter Obi's Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.