Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? (780 Views)

Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me / My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by zionmmv: 3:49pm On May 04, 2011
Hey folks,I am worried, Really Really worried.
I do not know why I find it difficult to stay in a relationship for more than 3 months.
I am 35 years old male, someone you could describe perfectly as a 'GOOD IN PAPER GUY' and trying my best to be a 'GOOD IN BED GUY' as I wouldn't consider myself a monster in bed, (I don't even have the strength sef to go more than three rounds,as I always hear brothers brag about going close to 8 rounds before day break).Where do they get the power sef?
I have dated quite a number of beautiful ladies from different races but one thing that has been a recurring issue in all these relationships is that I get so bored easily and end up breaking up the relationship or dumped by them.Don't get me wrong,I frequently choose ladies that fill out my personality, and end up resenting them for the very traits that make them my 'other half', I understand that nobody is perfect, I am not, ,but I have an obvious idea of the kind of lady I'd like to be with.Even when I find 60% of the traits,I easily get bored and end up walking away and seek for a new challenge.
Is it that there is something wrong with me or is it that I am yet to find that special lady that compliments me?Has anybody(Man/Woman) been in this kind of situation before?Have you ever been with somebody and felt that he/she isn't the right one for you?You feel the thrill of the chase and as soon as you get her,loose interest withing a short time?
Please don't yabb or insult me here, All I want is an honest and objective reaction to this issue.You never know,your response could help a brother enjoy a very long lasting relationship.
Thanks.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2011
I'm somewhata guy like you. But i think 35 years is getting too late to settle down.
What you should look for at this moment is a good girl who is also a wife material .
Judgeing from what you say about yourself, you sound like someone who likes attractive females.
So get your act right and find enough emotional maturity to sustain a relationship long enough for you to settle down. That should be top priority for you at this moment rather than a a wild goose chase. Sometimes we guys enjoy that just for the thrill of it, but time is running fast brother.
The clock is ticking on you.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by bobbyray(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2011
we deceive ourselves looking for wife materials, all girls are wife materials, which angle are u looking at it?
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by HotieTima(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2011
uuuuuuuummmmmmmm it's u coz u want to much punny at once that's the problem
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2011
bobbyray:

we deceive ourselves looking for wife materials, all girls are wife materials, which angle are u looking at it?
Thank you.

@poster, problem is you.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by iice(f): 4:03pm On May 04, 2011
Work past the irritation and remember why those things in the first place attracted you.
You don't always need challenges.  Sometimes a smooth ride is good.  Ultimately get yourself together, if you really wanna settle down soon.

I used to be like that a long time ago.  Would crush on a guy but as soon as he nears me (he doesn't even have to speak). . .i just find him irritating.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by Godmother(f): 4:07pm On May 04, 2011
You probably should take out time to develope something deeper with these girls before jumping into bed that way, even when the lure of sex has cooled off you'll still have something tangible to hold onto.

Secondly, you should probably review the criteria you use in picking your girls. That could be the problem because they fit in so well with your "ideal" mate. Lastly, you are not perfect so I wonder what you are looking for that you get so bored with people. Also know that you are getting old. Or do you want your first child to speak his first word "daddy" when you are sixty?
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by otokx(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2011
The funniest part was where he said please do not yab or insult me; abeg where are the band boys?
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by Spclst900: 4:13pm On May 04, 2011
Godmother:

You probably should take out time to develope something deeper with these girls before jumping into bed that way, even when the lure of sex has cooled off you'll still have something tangible to hold onto.

Secondly, you should probably review the criteria you use in picking your girls. That could be the problem because they fit in so well with your "ideal" mate. Lastly, you are not perfect so I wonder what you are looking for that you get so bored with people. Also know that you are getting old. Or do you want your first child to speak his first word "daddy" when you are sixty?
true talk o
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by TeeJay6(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
otokx:

The funniest part was where he said please do not yab or insult me; abeg where are the band boys?
mehn this chic is smart sha, lol all these guys patronising the girl because of her looks never fail to amuse me. Forget about how good the girl looks, the guy who has been handling the internal affairs commented that "the kini is nothing to write home about"; yet guys on NL who as far as i can imagine have no "insider" knowledge are slagging the guy off. Na real wa!
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by snthesis(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2011
i tink u had a boring life growing up- u didnt get d attn from ladies wen in sch, and you suddenly got some money, a fly ride, a good job and offcourse the ladies come flocking around. you suddenly feel like a kingpin, a don juan wanting to have a taste of all em booty frolicking arnd, u gats cash to spend- so no chic is off the limit- basically u r a late bloomer, hopefully by d time you find that all is vanity,pray it woudnt be too late- dont chase the right babe away- but then you neva knw till the deed is done wink

iice:

[color=#9900ff}
I used to be like that a long time ago.  Would crush on a guy but as soon as he nears me (he doesn't even have to speak). . .i just find him irritating.[/color]
hw old ar U  undecided undecided
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by zionmmv: 4:23pm On May 04, 2011
Interesting analysis and somewhat smart reactions.I appreciate.
For all the comments talking about being old,kids,time ticking and etc, I am not really keen on being with a lady because of kids.I am looking for a companion.
Kids will grow and walk away.It doesn't matter if I have them at 60 or 80.It's better to have them and give them the best when it is time than to have them at 24.Even a fool can have kids.Is one thing being a father and another being a parent.
The answers that I am looking for are more of a psychological desensitization,and not one based on societal/traditional connotations.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by iice(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2011
snthesis:

hw old ar U  undecided undecided
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2011
iice:

Get outta here! I am 67! cheesy cheesy

OP,

It is you!
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by iice(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2011
^^cool cheesy
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by snthesis(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2011
iice:

prefer 69 wink
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by iice(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2011
For your age? Good for you.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by snthesis(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2011
is it me or U cool
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by Abbycrown(f): 5:09pm On May 04, 2011
Determination is all you need to finally settle down with a lady. The first step in finding solution to a problem is identifying the problem; and since you know what your problem is, the solution is no longer far-fetched. Infact, I would have said time is not on your side cos of your age, but you are a guy. All the same, you don't want to start making babies at fifty.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by iice(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2011
snthesis:

is it me or U cool
You
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by snthesis(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2011
i try and try but ur so so cold sad sad
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by BABE3: 5:20pm On May 04, 2011
Ok, so you said you date girls that fill out your personality, and you get bored after a while with them---meaning they're boring lots! and You are quite fun!

So, next time try not dating girls that complement you. Date girls that have similar traits as yourself---Fun girls!

See, what happens. Oh yh, I don't think there's anything wrong with you.

You just haven't found that personal person yet, that's all.

Keep doing you! (So far you're not a bad person)
wink smiley
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2011
You're making noise.
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by MMM2(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2011
op
dot worry i will give u 1 of my left over
Re: Help!is It Me OR The Ladies? by 190: 7:17pm On May 04, 2011
bobbyray:

ehhen so even ashawo and lesbian's are wife

::No thanks:: undecided

(1) (Reply)

What The Girl Is Thinking! / The Optimist Or Pessimist: Which Are You? / Did I Ask Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.