Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Buhari Interview: My Opinion To All Nigerians #youth#politicians#ronu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interview: My Opinion To All Nigerians #youth#politicians#ronu (343 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Interview: My Opinion To All Nigerians #youth#politicians#ronu by Funkybabee(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari Interview: My opinion to all Nigerians
#Nigerian#Youth#politicians#ronu

Good evening Ladies and gentlemen on Nairaland. Happy democracy day.

I will like to share my opinion concerning Buhari respond to all his interview questions granted by Arise news yesterday.

Firstly, there's no house that will be on fire/chaos and you still expect people to greet, talk more of coming to it.

like Buhari have said yesterday, Nigerians youth needs to rethink their actions or judgement on in a while, because violence and choas cannot bring this country to any good level.

prior to what happened during the #endsars period that leads to the destruction of properties and lives , who can help me to share any gain that it brought to the entire country as a whole?

my answer will be nothing, It amount to nothing.

See Nigerians youths, don't let us to deceive ourselves, those politicians are not giving a single Bleep about us, not giving Bleep about us, they couldn't care less about anything, they are collecting their salary, their children are not living here, it's we that will confront any result of our choice.

Please and please, let keep praying and work, find anything to do, God is looking for one avenue to bless us, it's not about a big work or long work. Just get something to do for God to bless it.

You can be selling Akara with God's blessings my brothers and sisters, you are good to go.

Stop looking at others clocks to watch, stop Looking at others blessings to run, your own will surely come. After all, you did not know how he or she got her money.

Be looking after your ending, it's not how far we go, but how far we end. Please and please my Nigerian youths, let shun anger, destruction of properties, Laziness, greediness, anything that cannot add value to our dear nation to grow.

I hope and pray that one day God will send us our own leaders, a pioneer that will consider us in every of her decision, not a self-centered ones that will be looking after his family and Pocket alone.

And back to Nigeria politicians

Una well done, continue to steal, embezzled and be self-centered

It's already be known about whatsoever will did shall be reap, no amount of your wealth or stealing shall save your generations to come from the judgement, what about the rich ABIOLA then, he has gone abi, what about his wealth, you better think, repent from your evils ways.

All brilliant youths are leaving the country to a greener pastures and you thinks it's the best life you are using, can you rule us for long, is it not the remaining ones that will later take over from where you stop.

Think and think, reconsider the youths and find solutions to their idleness, you can't expect a youth that have suffered for so long to be doing private low job, or cleaner or whatsoever that cannot add to his/her hope.

A whole graduates, working in a private school or private firm collecting 15,000 in a month. Please what did you want her/him to used it for,

is it for foods, drinks, transports or health care you think that money can fund.

It will always leads to her frustration, try to reduce the cost of government, try to take their care in your heart, stop bringing down one government because you are not in ruling.

Fight for your country not fight with your country.

And lastly to the north, that think you are born to rule, funny part is that, there's no how you can hold someone garment and expect to move.

It cannot and can never happened, both of you will not grow. You can't continue to opress someone and you expect them not to talk, it's not possible.

And to the South, hold your leaders responsible, they are the one that supposed to fight for you, they are not lamuskere.

Let them talk and fight for us to balance equation, come to think of local government system, governor's have killed it, they don't give them chance to operate, there's no how I can hold my local government chairman a responsibility when he did not have the power to carry it out.

You guys should better change and stop this greadiness .

I hope and wish you guys change and wish us(youths) well.

Sorry for any grammatical blunders

Thanks and God bless

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians youths and God bless us all

cc: seun cc: lalasticlala cc: mynd44
Re: Buhari Interview: My Opinion To All Nigerians #youth#politicians#ronu by Giftexx: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Buhari Interview: My Opinion To All Nigerians #youth#politicians#ronu by Giftexx: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
...I like this part..”...God is looking for one avenue to bless us”

Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Buharimustgo Protest Now In Abuja / Meet A Eleven Years Old Boy Who Hustly To Survive / Odua: 'Go To The National Assembly', They Are Sending You On A Wild Goose Chase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.