Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video (3330 Views)

Oduduwa Protest.pictures / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by BKayy: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

This is the issue with you dullards....

Does ESN have the backing of yourself governors? You guys just simply can't understand the war you're fighting......fvck
Is it the Governor that owns the people or the people that owns the governor?
Does the governor decision overwrites that of the peoples decision?
Who is a Governor BTW?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by amuwo1980: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
I don’t know why the Yorubas want to be in nigeria upon they have everything more than any other region in west africa to make it , I bet my bottom dollar that they can build the first modern black state in africa
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by FODA(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
So all this e fighting In nigeria btw s west and s east is caused by poverty ,see unity oversea ,let love each one another ,south east and south west we are one ,don't let our rulers divide us cos of personal interest ,odua agbewa oh,chukwu gozi egi naha Jesus .
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by OsuAmaka: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

They are in another country because they were not allowed to have that self determination. The same way Ndigbo are in Lagos because their ports were shut down by Nigeria.
Which of the ports was shut down?
Airport?.. which of the Airports?

Seaport?.. which of the seaports?

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by BKayy: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
OsuAmaka:

Which of the ports was shut down?
Airport?.. which of the Airports?

Seaport?.. which of the seaports?

-Osu amaka
Osu ndị Yellow Bar
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by EMMY76: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:
IPOB AND REAL OMOLUABI....doing what is required to break free of the "invincible" cloak that has keep this Nation in dire straits.

A country where ...COWS have more rights than "Tax" Paying citizens

A country where "drug" mules and their cronies are elected into office and made Godfathers!!

A country where NIGER REPUBLIC citizens have a say more than the indigenous people.

A country where basic amenities for normal sustainance are "luxury"

A Country where religious extremist justify their foolishness in holding other citizens down

A Country where indiscriminate shooting and killing is normal

A country where Killers are reintergrated into the army...to continue their Jihad agenda!

A Country where Social media is their headache when the ordinary citizen "collects 1k" to be foolish!!

A country with failing amenities (bad road/useless healthcare/dilapidated infrastructure) etc

A country where lies are forced on the gullible and they'll claim that its the truth...

..................................i don tire sef...i swear down!!

LET THIS COUNTRY JUST DISINTEGRATE SO THAT EVERYBODY GOES THEIR OWN WAY...

I AM FROM AKWA IBOM...AND SINCERELY SPEAKING I AM BIAFRAN!!!

One love bro.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by EMMY76: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Check my last posts stupid......when was i against people asking for their own nation in Nigeria. Am a big supporter of biafra and oduduwa nations with high border walls and strict immigration policies....but you agitating in far away abroad safe from the attacks of the Nigerian army is simply the act of a coward. What's the difference between Nnamdi kanu who leads from London and buhari who goes for treatment in London?

Mumu everyone can't be here do u even know the financial support they must have contributed to make this struggle to keep going on?
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Tinubuadvocate: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Kings999:
NIGERIA will devide in the hands of Buhari....
Buhari is tired of the igbos, but he won't say it because of bride....
That's why he is decieving himself and his followers that SS is not biafra because he knows a new Nation is coming....
But I have a word for buhari, Mr President how many people will you kill... Can you kill all the igbos.... The igbos you killed in 2017 have that made them to stop aggetating for BIAFRA.... The answer is NO...
Mr BUBU na you go tire, if you kill the people today, tommorow the next generation will rise...

NIGERIA HAS COME TO AN END....

MOST OF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE JUST DECIEVING YOURSELF... MR PRESIDENT HAS SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH HE HATED THE IGBOS, YOU DIDN'T ONLY THREAT THEM WITH GENOCIDE YOU ALSO HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL THEM A DOT....

IT'S ONLY A STUPID IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT BUHARI AND PRAY FOR ONE NIGERIA.... IF YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN AND YOU SUPPORT BUHARI AFTER THE HATRED HE HAVE FOR YOUR PEOPLE, YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE....
[/s] mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique OAMj4
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ablejesus26(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good one.
At least they are lucky to be in a reasonable environment.
If na naija now the evil Fg for don display madness.
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ken6488(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:
NIGERIA will devide in the hands of Buhari....
Buhari is tired of the igbos, but he won't say it because of bride....
That's why he is decieving himself and his followers that SS is not biafra because he knows a new Nation is coming....
But I have a word for buhari, Mr President how many people will you kill... Can you kill all the igbos.... The igbos you killed in 2017 have that made them to stop aggetating for BIAFRA.... The answer is NO...
Mr BUBU na you go tire, if you kill the people today, tommorow the next generation will rise...

NIGERIA HAS COME TO AN END....

MOST OF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE JUST DECIEVING YOURSELF... MR PRESIDENT HAS SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH HE HATED THE IGBOS, YOU DIDN'T ONLY THREAT THEM WITH GENOCIDE YOU ALSO HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL THEM A DOT....

IT'S ONLY A STUPID IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT BUHARI AND PRAY FOR ONE NIGERIA.... IF YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN AND YOU SUPPORT BUHARI AFTER THE HATRED HE HAVE FOR YOUR PEOPLE, YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE....
Yes Nigeria has come to an end

But does not mean south south will join biafra
If Nigeria break igbo go there way we go our way
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
ken6488:
Yes Nigeria has come to an end

But does not mean south south will join biafra
If Nigeria break igbo go there way we go our way

You and South south matter...grin
Lol I swear you are deeply pained.....
No let Buhari decieve you, when BIAFRA comes SS go follow us....
No go kill yourself abeg, we can argue on nairaland but when BIAFRA comes we operate by reality...........cheesy

Thank you....
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ken6488(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

You and South south matter...grin
Lol I swear you are deeply pained.....
No let Buhari decieve you, when BIAFRA comes SS go follow us....
No go kill yourself abeg, we can argue on nairaland but when BIAFRA comes we operate by reality...........cheesy

Thank you....

Exactly no one is against biafra

But my region will not make a mistake of joining biafra project get that In your mind,...
.we the south will have our own republic

If you like keep deceiving your self it about buhari

It time you guys know where you stand
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
ken6488:

Exactly no one is against biafra

But my region will not make a mistake of joining biafra project get that In your mind,...
.we the south will have our own republic

If you like keep deceiving your self it about buhari

It time you guys know where you stand

Talk for yourself.....cheesy
No one knows you in SS, afonja man....cheesy
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ken6488(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

Talk for yourself.....cheesy
No one knows you in SS, afonja man....cheesy
You should have called me a northerner grin cheesy

Clowns

All my live has been based in south
From delta, school in cross river, stayed in edo and akwa.

Full blooded Niger deltan
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
ken6488:

You should have called me a northerner grin cheesy

Clowns

All my live has been based in south
From delta, school in cross river, stayed in edo and akwa.

Full blooded Niger deltan

My relatives are there.....
Hope you get the point now.....
I also live in PH for 8years before I relocate.....
So no come dey tell me shishishi cheesy
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ken6488(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

My relatives are there.....
Hope you get the point now.....
I also live in PH for 8years before I relocate.....
So no come dey tell me shishishi cheesy
Any, way just know biafra is an igbo fight not our fight
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
ken6488:

Any, way just know biafra is an igbo fight not our fight

Lol you and who get that childish talk Kwan...
No body knows you in SS.....
You can't decide for the people.........

Thank you......
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by ken6488(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

Lol you and who get that childish talk Kwan...
No body knows you in SS.....
You can't decide for the people.........

Thank you......
lol know body know you too
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2021
ken6488:
lol know body know you too

My follow igbos in SS knows me....cheesy
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by gidgiddy: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Biafra and Oduduwa, the two unstoppable trains of self determination that will reach their various destinations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Ganduje Was Sidelined By Northern APC Governors / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House / Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.