Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. (3249 Views)

No Nigerian Will Work Under Inhuman Conditions Again – Senate President, Akpabio / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by NoApology(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2021
I was recovering my photos from Google photos and i saw this pix projecting what would be the state of Nigerians by 2023 if the government of the day retained power in 2019.

The pix was from 2018 but juxtaposing the pix with the current situation on ground, we might be worse off than that before 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Speak for yourself alone.

In this same Nigeria, people dey build house, buy cars,travel to Europe, North America, Middle East etc for holidays.

If you choose to be looking like a mad man in 2023, is your choice.

30 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by xcel20001: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

In this same Nigeria, people dey build house, buy cars,travel to Europe, North America, Middle East etc for holidays.

An average Nigerian doesn’t have to look like that but definitely can’t do anything and everything you listed here! Not in this economy. Darn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by gulfer: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Maybe OP and his family, I am not in that group by God's grace✌✌✌✌

5 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by daddytime(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2021
My case is different.

I am grateful...m

1 Like

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by donbachi(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Even yahooboyz wey mad.never even look like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Ovamboland(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

The same Nigeria UAE wants to monopolize the air traffic 21 times a week?
Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Ovamboland:

The same Nigeria UAE wants to monopolize the air traffic 21 times a week?
You guys and una unnecessary wailing grin

If you want Nigeria to also fly into the UAE 21 times in a week, you can start your own airline, Air peace will be flying to the UAE 7 times in a week, your own airline might be giving the chance to fly to the UAE 14 times in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by FarahAideed: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

This is the the self centered mistake small brained individual like you make all the time , Society goals are collective and not individualistic so because I bought a new car this year does that mean the Buhari govt is doing well ? The society is in complete tatters that even if you have money you are not exempted from the insecurity and legendary poverty around , you can be it's victim at one unlucky turn ....For some of us that run businesses the level power of our revenue has greatly reduced , before I know what an advert budget of 1 million naira can do but today that amount is like 100k Advert of 2014.... See sha I don't blame you because you are naturally a self centered person who only looks out for himself and that's why you still support such a failed govt because of the little you are gaining from them

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by BanevsJoker(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

This is the the self centered mistake small brained individual like you make all the time , Society goals are collective and not individualistic so because I bought a new car this year does that mean the Buhari govt is doing well ? The society is in complete tatters that even if you have money you are not exempted from the insecurity and legendary poverty around , you can be it's victim at one unlucky turn ....For some of us that run businesses the level power of our revenue has greatly reduced , before I know what an advert budget of 1 million naira can do but today that amount is like 100k Advert of 2014.... See sha I don't blame you because you are naturally a self centered person who only looks out for himself and that's why you still support such a failed govt because of the little you are gaining from them
It's called an Otellectual mindset.
"Because I am feeding well, there is no hunger in the land."

10 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm talking to the OP

If you and the OP have choosen to look like the man in the pic in 2023, nah una choice be that

2 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by FarahAideed: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm talking to the OP

If you and the OP have choosen to look like the man in the pic in 2023, nah una choice be that

I am sure we both look better than you in real life so stop deceiving yourself...

10 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am sure we both look better than you in real life so stop deceiving yourself...
k

I don talk my own, nah you dey wail ontop my comment

I didn't even read the long nonsense you wrote while in pains grin

Buhari till 2023

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
If he wins what? Nairabet?

1 Like

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by AfonjaConehead: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Coneheaded structures grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by justtoodark: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

is realy his choice....

bros,you cant be sure this are not foreighn manipulators on nairaland....

dont forget this western moroons said nigeria will disintegrate many years okay....

1 Like

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by AfonjaConehead: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
k

I don talk my own, nah you dey wail ontop my comment

I didn't even read the long nonsense you wrote while in pains grin

Buhari till 2023

BAT 2023

1 Share

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:

Omor i swear the guy no fit shout Die it.

1 Like

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by Naijanascam: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
No be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. by system21: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Anybody who survive this Buhari government sure will survive 3rd world War

(1) (Reply)

JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) / Edo Guber: INEC Portal For Candidates’ Data Uploading Opens Monday / Nigeria Will Senator Yerima’s Child Bride 13yrs Baby Lead Him To Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.