Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Flop Called June 12 Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flop Called June 12 Protest (3841 Views)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
The protest was a flop, many people weren't in support of the protest, nobody wants to lose their jobs or get their businesses and properties destroyed, people are now smarter.

Twitter changed their algorithm in support of the protest, the tactics was to destabilise Nigeria for the second time and also to create international awareness of a flopped project which was organized by loyalists to pdp.. I personally think Mr Jack is naive, he keeps falling into pdp traps, Jack and Twitter have been the useful idiots for pdp online games.

Back to the flopped protest, the media have tried to exaggerate the strength of the protest, in reality, the protest was very weak in most places, few gatherings and most people going about their normal business as if nothing is happening

Let the anti Nigeria groups admit, they have failed and their protest have failed, it was a flop and a very good flop.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by kenzysmith: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The protest was a flop, many people aren't in support of the protest, nobody want to lose their jobs or get their businesses and properties destroyed, people are now smarter.

Twitter changed their algorithm in support of the protest, the tactics was to destabilise Nigeria for the second time and also to create international awareness of a flopped project which was organized by loyalist to pdp.. I personally think Mr Jack is naive, he keeps falling into pdp traps, Jack and Twitter have been the useful idiots for pdp online games.

Back to the flopped protest, the media have tried to exaggerate the strength of the protest, in reality, the protest was very weak in most places, few gatherings and most people going about their normal business as if nothing existed.

Let the anti Nigeria groups admit, they have failed and their protest have failed, it was a flop and a very good flop.
he pain am

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by wwwihy: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
It was a total flop

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
he pain am
He is actually true sir wink

8 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by wwwihy: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
he pain am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
wwwihy:
It was a total flop

I love how it flopped.

God bless the president, God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Onethousandgoat: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
People are wise now, only Jobless people will go out for this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
People are wise now, only Jobless people will go out for this.

Exactly, most of the people there were the jobless ones and those that take politics as their only source of income.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by vedaxcool(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grin the Nigerian elites are united for the purpose of looting and pillaging our resources, they have suffered under PMB and will do anything to push him and his party out of power,but they are on a long thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin the Nigerian elites are united for the purpose of looting and pillaging our resources, they have suffered under PMB and will do anything to push him and his party out of power,but they are on a long thing.

You are so right. The man didn't allow them to loot, so they organized a plot against him, all their plot have failed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Xhuntra: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
This thread is for zombies. Legion of Zombies; See them masturbating already. Praising the failure Nigeria has as a president

Even fools wey hunger dey kill their parents for village also get mouth dey talk

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by History555: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=wwwihy post=102650036][/quote]

Who is pdp. Ameachi, akpabio,kwankaso, tambuwal, umahi, el rufai, garba shehu, kalu any many more were in pdp during the years of the locust

1 Like

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by esnbrutality: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
See as you are sounding diplomatic because the person that opened the thread is your master.... angry angry angry angry angry

If it was an IGBO thread you would have started RANTING as a Known RANTING Machine....

The pertinent thing is this ....you dare not move against those that made Lagos for you. Am surprised that none of you make noise with

EKITI/OSUN/ONDO/OGUN/KWARA......everything is Lagos ..Lagos ...Lagos!! angry angry angry

But mark this ...in the Next 20yrs Lagos will have a standing Emirate...

Just Mark this!!

vedaxcool:

5 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by wwwihy: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
vedaxcool:
They will never discuss development....only looting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by wwwihy: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
See as you are sounding diplomatic because the person that opened the thread is your master.... angry angry angry angry angry

If it was an IGBO thread you would have started RANTING as a Known RANTING Machine....

The pertinent thing is this ....you dare not move against those that made Lagos for you. Am surprised that none of you make noise with

EKITI/OSUN/ONDO/OGUN/KWARA......everything is Lagos ..Lagos ...Lagos!! angry angry angry

Just Mark this!!

[/s]

Why are you crying

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by ba7man(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
I saw the clowns on my way to V.I. They were tear gassed i think because they were running.

On my way back just a little over 2hr, the whole Ojota was empty as if the protest was a dream.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by CilicMarin: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Heavy flop...

I just finished eating akpu and ofe nsala...now watching euro cup....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by esnbrutality: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
WE LOVE HIM LIKE THAT .......AT LEAST HE IS ALIVE

DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO THIS IS??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wwwihy:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying

5 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:

Just Mark this!!

I am sure outside nairaland, you present yourself like someone who is articulated. Take a breather and properly articulate yourself. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by vedaxcool(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
wwwihy:

Looting together is the manta of the elites.

1 Like

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by esnbrutality: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Where did you keep the money that you owe these YOUNG MEN....That are now fighting

CilicMarin:
Heavy flop...

I just finished eating akpu and ofe nsala...now watching euro cup....

3 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by omoharry(f): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I love how it flopped.

God bless the president, God bless Nigeria
You must be living well . Congratulations .

1 Like

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Themainboy22: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
It flopped simply because the people you described as a dot in the circle, refused to participate. Had it been the Igbos participated, by now Nigeria must have been shitting in their panties. But since the yorubas can't be responsible for their actions (aftermath of the protest) we the Igbos have decided to play the game with them in the language they will understand. I wonder who they will blame after the zoo police must have finished dealing with the few that came to protest today. So my fulani friend, you can rejoice while you can.

3 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Whois(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why the hell do u care

1 Like

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by ifex370(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The protest was a flop, many people aren't in support of the protest, nobody want to lose their jobs or get their businesses and properties destroyed, people are now smarter.

Twitter changed their algorithm in support of the protest, the tactics was to destabilise Nigeria for the second time and also to create international awareness of a flopped project which was organized by loyalists to pdp.. I personally think Mr Jack is naive, he keeps falling into pdp traps, Jack and Twitter have been the useful idiots for pdp online games.

Back to the flopped protest, the media have tried to exaggerate the strength of the protest, in reality, the protest was very weak in most places, few gatherings and most people going about their normal business as if nothing is happening

A very good flop. But the message remains true. Nigerians deserve better the what they're currently getting from their leaders.
Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by saintade01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
A total flop.

I told someone if the same energy that was used to organize this protest was used to mobilize youths into voting /voter's card/political party /or politics in general, it will yield much better.

There was
IBB must Go
OBJ must Go
GEJ MUST Go
Now PMB must Go
Did they really "GO"?

Now after this shoddy protest, what next?

God bless Nigeria jare smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
wwwihy:
It was a total flop

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Masturbator2020: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
wwwihy:

You're just being sentimental. First of all the protest was not flop.Secondly those that participated want a better Nigeria, I don't knw what's wrong with such demand and why you find problem with that.Thirdly you ought to know that development without security is =zero,so stop bragging about railway when people are being killed in numbers on daily basis..I am not a PDP member,but if you're being honest with yourself you will agree with me that there are more looting in this government than the previous one..Recently we heard about trillion stole by buhari in-law.we heard about billion stole by Okpabio,we heard about NNPC same AKA is OK off the Mac @the national assembly. We heard about billion urimited by NPA which led to the suspension of the chairman. All this happened under PMB and non is arrested or jailed..OK let's even assume PDP government looted Nigeria resources, how many of the looters have been jailed since APC took over power? If you can't find them guilty what moral right do you have to claim they looted?

3 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by AMINDA: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
It flopped simply because the people you described as a dot in the circle, refused to participate. Had it been the Igbos participated, by now Nigeria must have been shitting in their pant. But since the yorubas can't be responsible for their actions (aftermath of the protest) we the Igbos have decided to play the game with them in the language they will understand. I will who they will blame after the zoo police must have...

By this narrative, you give credence to those who claimed the Igbos burnt Lagos during EndSars.

2 Likes

Re: The Flop Called June 12 Protest by Themainboy22: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
AMINDA:

By this narrative, you give credence to those who claimed the Igbos burnt Lagos during EndSars.
Why won't I give them credence, when up till today, you guys have not come out openely to dispute their claims?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Spotted In London, Meets With Bisi Akande [PHOTO] / A. Amode Vs Bola Tinubu: Ientity Theft Or Mere Coincidence? / Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.