Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game (55546 Views)

Denmark Vs Finland Game Suspended As Medics Confirm Eriksen Is Stable / Ivory Coast Vs Ethiopia AFCON Qualifier Referee Collapses During Match (Photos) / Moussa Dembele Collapses During Training (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by AududuNine11: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2021
lebete3000:

When did playing football predispose someone to a heart attack?

There must have been an underlying heart condition all this while, which just started to manifest, same way as Kanu's heart defect was picked at Inter, despite earlier winning the champion's league with Ajax.

I wonder too
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by geewean(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2021
If it's Nigeria, it's only 1% of Fans and players that will be emotional to the point of expressing it in form of tears. Reason is to side effects of BUHARITRIN drug has made the average Nigerian mind to be emotionless.
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by Masterito(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2021
My point is players have enough time to rest.
openmine:

Oga leave this overbeaten and stale one liner!
If they dont joke with lives,why do the authorities keep piling up fixtures which could be detrimental to the players health?
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Masterito:
My point is players have enough time to rest.
Your point is an opinion of yours but not based on FACTs!
If you are so sure of what you are saying, where is the evidence?
We are in an IT age and a simple search is all you need to prove your assertions!
But you tactically evaded such challenge when it was presented and kept insisting and assuming that 'players get time to rest'!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2021
AududuNine11:

Funny enough, when you rest some of these players during matches, some grumble, some pick offense with the coach, some become angry etc.

Abeg, make them come sign me. I no mind. The kind of work weh some people dey do for Naija sev worse pass wetin these players dey do
Yeah!
For instance,there was a game Liverpool played at selharst park stadium against crystal palace and salah was on the bench,while mane had scored two...the manager decided taking off mane and he was furious with the decision!
Later,the manager klopp said he needed to manage his players due to a fixture congestion that had taken out 50% of his key players due to injuries!

Lol....you have a point but once you are performing very well,the national team of your country will invite you to play for them!
If you refuse,other countries will try to persuade you to join them.
If you refuse,you will likely have no regard in your club because most clubs respect international players more!
Now its the international games that players mostly get injured or run into some health issues!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by Masterito(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Mine is a fact while your is just your thought. Players have enough rest time. Travel to Europe visit a top club and see for yourself. Infact they have enough rest time than an active freelancer in Nigeria.
openmine:

Your point is an opinion of yours but not based on FACTs!
If you are so sure of what you are saying, where is the evidence?
We are in an IT age and a simple search is all you need to prove your assertions!
But you tactically evaded such challenge when it was presented and kept insisting and assuming that 'players get time to rest'!

Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Masterito:
Mine is a fact while your is just your thought. Players have enough rest time. Travel to Europe visit a top club and see for yourself. Infact they have enough rest time than an active freelancer in Nigeria.
Its obvious you have zero idea of what facts entail!
Facts are simply viewpoints with proof!
I presented a simple challenge for you!
Now you said players get more time to rest while I said they don't.... Now in order to counter my assertions,all you need to do is present evidence from the players in top leagues to prove your point as facts or get them from the internet if you are so sure of your point of view!

Which better way to source for information than going to the internet!
But instead,you are here speculating based on probably the cars you see the players driving!

You said my assertions are thoughts abi?
Now let's do this,get your so called facts and back them up with verifiable links while I will give you mine with videos! cheesy

Let's stop wasting each others time with needless back and forth,we dey IT age jare!

I am waiting!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by Masterito(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
You have seen nothing. So no point arguing you. Players or coaches complaining of need more rest are different from yours. It is just like Dangote or Bezoz saying he complaining about, it different from yours. Players have enough rest, you need to leave Nigeria to see thing your self.
openmine:

Its obvious you have zero idea of what facts entail!
Facts are simply viewpoints with proof!
I presented a simple challenge for you!
Now you said players get more time to rest while I said they don't.... Now in order to counter my assertions,all you need to do is present evidence from the players in top leagues to prove your point as facts or get them from the internet if you are so sure of your point of view!

Which better way to source for information than going to the internet!
But instead,you are here speculating based on probably the cars you see the players driving!

You said my assertions are thoughts abi?
Now let's do this,get your so called facts and back them up with verifiable links while I will give you mine with videos! cheesy

Let's stop wasting each others time with needless back and forth,we dey IT age jare!

I am waiting!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Masterito:
You have seen nothing. So no point arguing you. Players or coaches complaining of need more rest are different from yours. It is just like Dangote or Bezoz saying he complaining about, it different from yours. Players have enough rest, you need to leave Nigeria to see thing your self.
grin grin
Wait ohhh are you saying dangote and bezoz are employees in their own company according to you or are you comparing them to players that are employees to a football club? grin

Are you sure you are aware of what you are spewing?

Oga abroad I agree I haven't seen anything, you that has seen and left the shores of Nigeria should please provide me with proof that european players get enough rest nah or is it that hard to find?

This would have been easier if you had given me an ounce of evidence using a simple search from the internet however,your inability to accept the challenge simply implies that your viewpoint is simply as usual a shallow assumption!

Please next time you want to sound as if you are knowledgeable or well travelled,back it up with a simple verifiable evidence!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by Masterito(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ordinary simple comparison you can not understand. For clear understanding Dangote losses in business is different from yours, like wise players complain for rest is different from your own complain for rest. There are levels in in this life. If you started the ongoing England vs Croatia game you will clearly hear the commentor Chelsea and Mancity players were given days off to rest and for recreation. See you obviously know nothing. Players have enough rest than you typing shit.
openmine:

grin grin
Wait ohhh are you saying dangote and bezoz are employees in their own company according to you or are you comparing them to players that are employees to a football club? grin

Are you sure you are aware of what you are spewing?

Oga abroad I agree I haven't seen anything, you that has seen and left the shores of Nigeria should please provide me with proof that european players get enough rest nah or is it that hard to find?

This would have been easier if you had given me an ounce of evidence using a simple search from the internet however,your inability to accept the challenge simply implies that your viewpoint is simply as usual a shallow assumption!

Please next time you want to sound as if you are knowledgeable or well travelled,back it up with a simple verifiable evidence!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Masterito:
Ordinary simple comparison you can not understand. For clear understanding Dangote losses in business is different from yours, like wise players complain for rest is different from your own complain for rest. There are levels in in this life. If you started the ongoing England vs Croatia game you will clearly hear the commentor Chelsea and Mancity players were given days off to rest and for recreation. See you obviously know nothing. Players have enough rest than you typing shit.
grin grin grin
Always knew your last resort would be to engage in insults when you have been boxed into a corner or have run out of irrational assumptions!

Masterito:

Players or coaches complaining of need more rest are different from yours. It is just like Dangote or Bezoz saying he complaining about, it different from yours.

This was what you were spewing.....Now how does it make sense to you to compare a Dangote who is an employer to managers and players that are employees?
Is it that you dont even know what comparison means just as you also dont know what facts entails? cheesy cheesy
Or are you assuming Dangote is a worker in his company? grin grin
At times,when you have nothing to offer in terms of points,just be quiet before you say things that are illogic afterwards!

So the commentator is the one that will determine how much rest a player gets?
Are you okay?
Do you think days off is enough to give players the needed rest....?
Like i said before,show with evidence that players have enough rest with a simple research and stop making a mockery of yourself here!
If you dont know the meaning of facts,please make use of google!
You are now sounding like a witless prevaricator!
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by IamCookie(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
lebete3000:

Unfortunately he already stands a risk of dying soon.

So sad.

I am Thankful , he's back wink
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by AududuNine11: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
openmine:

Yeah!
For instance,there was a game Liverpool played at selharst park stadium against crystal palace and salah was on the bench,while mane had scored two...the manager decided taking off mane and he was furious with the decision!
Later,the manager klopp said he needed to manage his players due to a fixture congestion that had taken out 50% of his key players due to injuries!

Lol....you have a point but once you are performing very well,the national team of your country will invite you to play for them!
If you refuse,other countries will try to persuade you to join them.
If you refuse,you will likely have no regard in your club because most clubs respect international players more!
Now its the international games that players mostly get injured or run into some health issues!

All the nonsense ball I've been playing on sansan pitch since plus even carrying orisirisi injuries, how much I don see inside? grin
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by openmine(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
AududuNine11:

All the nonsense ball I've been playing on sansan pitch since plus even carrying orisirisi injuries, how much I don see inside? grin
U nor dey play for money nah grin grin
Re: Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game by Stoicbaba(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
cloud:
my friend go and sit down. No one asked you how much you earn or your commitment towards your job. Have a heart, this thread wasn't opened for insensitive comments like this

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Million House Robbed While On International Duty / Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.