Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) (465 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work / Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by hedonister: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Today, the June 12 of 2021, i decided to take a drive through some parts of Lagos to see whether people were protesting or not...

All the places I passed were scanty and devoid of a lot of people.

Maybe most of the protests happened in specific places.

Here's the video of my Drive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR8IrwjQyuY

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by hedonister: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by Pierced(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can't play the video.

Even with enough mb.
Re: I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by seunmsg(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Less than 1000 people came out for the protest in Lagos and that says a lot about the popularity of the protest. Don’t get me wrong, Protest is good in order to make reasonable demands in as much as it is free from violence and doesn’t violate the rights of others to move freely and go about their normal businesses.

The major demand of today’s protest is very unreasonable and undemocratic. An elected president cannot be removed through protest. What Sowore and others are calling for is simply an insurrection and that’s why the protest failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by hedonister: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: I Drove Round Lagos On June 12 To See Protests (video) by hedonister: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Bua Denies Increase In The Price Of Its Cement, Frowns At Cartel- Like Operation / 2023: 10,000 Youths To Get APC Tickets – Buhari, Osinbajo / Untold History: Why NATOP Makes Akwa Ibom Is Tourism Headquarter In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.