Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters (88279 Views)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by AnanseK(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
So how many are these people in this tiny bus going to destroy lagos? And how many guns were found ?
Pictures of the gun(s) or we don’t believe this fake news.
If north was going to attack lagos, they will not send 3 or 4 people with one locally made gun for that. Borrow sense my friend.

2 Likes

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nickymezor(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm,glad they were intercepted.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by CSTRR: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abeg no be dis one dey do me.

On my way from work today, I just met a lady right outside my company on her way home too.

Backside be like 9 months pregnancy, face like an angel.

I dey strategise how I will block her in her working place next week.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Bigii(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
princechiemekam:
cool7

Aye kill you there angry
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by treatise: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jokerman:
Coming to Lagos to do what??

To sell their wares: sorrows, tears and blood.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by naijadrivablog: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shiiped to cause mayhem
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by putin2: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thank God that they arrested those terrorist
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Eya!

detective fashola's

Protest validtions.#

Imagine leaving protest to check vehicles.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
What is the coincidence of June 12 protesters accidentally stopping a car which coincidentally are Northerners carrying weapon to Lagos when they know there will be protest on June 12. Yorubas are good liars. I don't think they are the originator of this story.

3 Likes

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Vision50(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
It very hard to believe

9ja to the world
https//:Gems9ja..com
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by TMKsouth: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
It was trending in the morning today in SA.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by BafanaBafana: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
No picture of the northerners
No picture of the guns
No picture of protesters
No official statement from anyone
When did protesters start doing stop and search operation?
Update the story please, if you have any update because as it is now, na only ipob youth fit believe this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Afritop(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
After igangan, Akure is next. It's just too obvious.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Xhuntra: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
CUMIN:

Are you guys not contributing to the damage in Lagos. With your fake and drug.

What about ur skull mining sector?? By the way, Lagos is a no man's land

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by CUMIN: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

What about ur skull mining sector?? By the way, Lagos is a no man's land

We're waiting for your biafranistan then we will show you your father's compound.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Officialgarri: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
kindlyheart:
where are the guns?
We know it's fake news. A news that no witnesses can confirm, no other sources can confirm, no picture proof, no video but published only by Sahara reporters is nothing but the usual FAKE NEWS from Sowore
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
I really wonder!
Seun has lost control of this site. What a shame!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Wetin all these nairaland moderators dey smoke ehnnn
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by heniford2: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
Selemempe, Gamesmart, heniford2, ikillbrokehoes, what's June 12 all about? It was trending in the morning today in SA.
am in your country now so I feel is protects
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Xhuntra: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
CUMIN:

We're waiting for your biafranistan then we will show you your father's compound.

U fit?? See u wey ordinary Herdsmen pursue go IDP camp for another country dey also talk... Abeg getat make I see road
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by dmbb: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
No pictures, I don't believe it
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by BrainSanitizer: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
gurunlocker:
So WTF is Eriksen picture doing there?
Maybe they recovered Sony Erickson phones too.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
175:
Terrible! Tinubu has been silent of late. . .abeg God no make me sell my people for power anytime, any day!
tinubu is in the hospital, abroad.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by StUriah(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Cherez: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Wetin all these nairaland moderators dey smoke ehnnn
Isn't it obvious he made a mistake?
Easy guys, this is nothing
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by CUMIN: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xhuntra:

U fit?? See u wey ordinary Herdsmen pursue go IDP camp for another country dey also talk... Abeg getat make I see road

You are our slaves in Nigeria. We will not give you your biafranistan
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Jlow2: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shot at sight order for any one seen with guns
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
I dont know why people are always jealous of the North.

And this happens to be Gods own region.

From North America to North Africa, and Northern Europe, the North has always lead the pack

We all know what happens in the Middle- EAST, EASTern Nigeria, EAST Africa and EASTern Europe. They always behind.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by yommen: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Hausa/fulanis are busy transporting weapons to yorubaland, but tomorrow they will rather accuse the average Igbo man going about his normal business of trying to destroy lagos and yorubaland. youba ronu!.

You are a very disgraceful and terrible lier. No body has ever accused any Ibo man of destroying Lagos or anywhere in SW! You dey mad gan o. People will speak against Ibos because of people like you who only go about spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by xnsandrxns: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
#SearchEveryTruck
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by iampeterben(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Every agent of destruction that wanna destabilise the country will surely meet their waterloo.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by June12Buhari(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari Must Go

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by somehow: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
No pictures of the guns?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.