Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters (88314 Views)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by OsusHunter: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Hausa/fulanis are busy transporting weapons to yorubaland, but tomorrow they will rather accuse the average Igbo man going about his normal business of trying to destroy lagos and yorubaland. youba ronu!.
OSU ronú o
Why do OSUs always masturbate on anything that concerns Yorubas?
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Plut01: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
zolajpower:

Na who dey sell this synthetic drugs for you abeg ? Change the guy as fast as possible he wan bend your life

Why? The guy made his comment before Mod changed the picture. This comment of yours should be directed to the Mod.

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Smeagol89:

@SimplyFacts, maybe this will help reset your brain..

read it and be set free

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY!
Rant & lessons for the future...
I was in secondary school in 1993 when IBB nullified that historic Presidential election held on June 12th. Experientially, 1993 is too far away for many young Nigerians to process. 2015 is not that far, since many of them participated in, or at least, remember that electoral process. On this democracy day therefore, I want to draw my lessons for the future from the relatable 2015, rather than the more (experientially) vague 1993.
My lesson today can be found, summarized in the last paragraph of this piece, if you want to get straight to it. The lesson is about my concern that we may not have learnt well from the mistake of voting for "anything that can just defeat the incumbent," in 2015.
The really stupid part of the logic of former Buharists which is also nauseating is, "Jonathan was not doing well so we had no choice then, than to vote in GMB." I don't remember how many candidates contested in that election but that's the point: they were many - over a dozen.
There is no right thinking Nigerian with an ounce of common sense who would say GMB was the best candidate on the ballot in 2015. Therefore, the people who felt Goodluck was not good enough to be re-elected were not interested in the best candidate. They simply wanted the candidate most likely to defeat Goodluck. Yes, they were not after the best. They just wanted to do what was convenient. This is neither wise nor logical.
Then, there is the issue of trust. Does it make sense to trust anyone who could not see through GMB in 2015, despite the profusely available mountain of historical evidences that showed he is a despicable genre of disaster?
As if these considerations were not weighty enough, these undiscerning, easily scammed, politically naive ex-buharist-Nigerians now insult us. They insult us by hitting their chest in shameless arrogance while telling those of us who warned them against voting for this taboo (of a GMB) that "eh, Nigerians had no other option in 2015."
One recently said she does not give failure a second chance. And thinks it is a smart way to justify voting for GMB in 2015 and then not voting for him in 2019. However, if she truly believes this emasculated mantra, why did she vote to replace a failure with a candidate that was KNOWN to be a hopelessly irredeemable disaster - in 2015.
Can anyone say everything that GMB is turned out to be is not exactly all he had already proven to be - when he ruled as a dictator? Even frauds like tinubu and hellrufai had warned Nigerians at different points in the past about his unsuitability for office.
If you voted for GMB in 2015, it was not because you were not given credible evidence that he is a heartless, nepotistic, intolerant and an incompetent mannequin, it was because you were blinded by either hate for Jonathan or by a spell cast on you (& none looks good on you). There was nothing reasonable or commonsensical about your choice. Or, tell: what can be reasonable about wanting a maniac as replacement for a failure, when there were over a dozen other obviously more qualified candidates to choose from, even if for conscience alone.
If you voted for this plague in 2015, you should say you were wrong. Say it without any buts. Don't say "I was wrong BUT we had no option then." This BUTing business means you are still dangerously unreflective and capable of committing a more grievous error, for instance, come 2023.
Repent!

Copied

I need a summary, please grin

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Zionmdde: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
CUMIN:

You mean my brother in ladipo that import fake car battery and motor part from China or the ones that do 419 in ilasa or those in alaba that import knockdown products from china. Or those on the island that traffick hard drug from Brazil or the ones in Asia that changed their names to shoookudy because they have been known by tribe. Or those in south Africa that are selling drugs to the citizens
Is Brazil, China, Asia etc in lagos? Or are u intentionally useless?
Wen u go to buy battery they will ask u wat u want, China or Korea? Guess wat as an agbero u won't mind buying China and using the remaining money to smoke weed and drink because its in ur blood. They will always show u parts of lesser quality and higher quality. But ur fraudulent nature as a conductor won't let u buy d original one for ur oga
In d same lagos apart from Agbero and conductor work the most widespread occupation of ur brothers include, pickpocketing, stealing, cultism, house rental fraud (in fact dats d natural occupation of any yoruba man called alhaji) fake auto mechanic work (in born talent of every guy by name Kazeem) etc
So go and fix ur life dat by all standards look worthless and useless

1 Like

Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by julioralph(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Freebills12: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Haha after handing them over to Amatekun what next? Amatekun will then hand them over to Fulani police their brothers who will in turn set them with their guns to continue their mission. Mission accomplished....
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Kirkman: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
"Behind closed doors, there is no guarantee that the most basic of individual freedoms will be preserved. And as we enter the 21st Century, the great fear we have for our democracy is the enveloping culture of government secrecy and the corresponding distrust of government that follows."

Senators Daniel Patrick Moynihan and Rob Wyden
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by DonMekino(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
June 12 �
Things that worked!
Which made June 12 Great!

1. Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Igbo, Umpire)
2. Boshrum Abiola (Yoruba, Winner)
3. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (Fulani, Annuler).

The above reiterates the Igbo's inestimable value towards actualizing a modern Nigeria which was epitomized by the innovative "Option A4" by Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (the Unsung hero of June 12) as the panacea for electoral malpractice which made a Abiola the Winner!

Now, Babangida the supposed friend to the Abiola annulled the same election and perultimately made Abiola a martyr of democracy!

So,
How do the rest of Nigerians still see the Igbo as the enemy and still see the North as the friend esp in politics?

It is madness!
Nigeria historical timelines must be taught in secondary schools and must be included as prerequisite for any tertiary admission!

Our children as the coming generation must know only but the truth so that they can chose their allegiance wisely!

#June 12
A missed national opportunity!
Chukwuemeka Etodike, PhD.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Theoarhics: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
I smell a cooked up story.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by TMKsouth: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
heniford2:
hahahah where are you so I can take a train come see you, your fucking shit con3 is useless

You're in "Nigeria shithole" - I'm in SA "South Africa first world" cool cool cool cool
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Ayobami7(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by heniford2: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're in "Nigeria shithole" - I'm in SA "South Africa first world" cool cool cool cool
on a serious note am in SA but ur con3 is nonsense I miss my con3 grin grin hey am a Biafra not a Nigerian again I am the dot tribe
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Gamesmart: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
Selemempe, Gamesmart, heniford2, ikillbrokehoes, what's June 12 all about? It was trending in the morning today in SA.

June 12, 1993 was the date elections were carried out by Nigeria military government then to transfer power to civilians and start democracy.

Despite the election being the most free and fair the country ever experienced, the dumb bastard called IBB (i.e. the military dictator) refused to release the result because the person that was to be announced as the winner, MKO, was not liked.

Many events took place in the years after that, which led to MKO dying in prison.

Recently, the date has been declared as Nigeria's "Democracy Day".

Hence, some people are using it today to protest against the government and for secession.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Yemi7up: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Hausa/fulanis are busy transporting weapons to yorubaland, but tomorrow they will rather accuse the average Igbo man going about his normal business of trying to destroy lagos and yorubaland. youba ronu!.
Must every post be about your hatred for other tribes.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Obakashdee(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:

Mtchew
This one dey yarn dust
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Themainboy22:

Don't worry Shee Yorubas are busy tackling ESN....Hahhaah
Benue will be a child's play to what fulani will do to them
Mark my words
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Gambit23: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Very commendable!

June 12 protesters helping security while End_SARS protesters were helping insecurity angry

God bless all,,,,,Omoluabis!

U meant to say EndSars hoodlums sponsored by buhari to scatter the protest?
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by gurunlocker: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
zolajpower:

Na who dey sell this synthetic drugs for you abeg ? Change the guy as fast as possible he wan bend your life

If you follow the comments earlier in the post, you will see the picture was just changed... Not everyone is on drug.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by YakubuA: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by hansomb: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Themainboy22:
Almost all rich Igbos residing outside igboland have fun for there safety.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2021
[s]
kettykin:
watch how the Goverment of the day will pretend as if this information is fake and rather focus all thier attention , zeal and energy on the dot controlling the nigerian circle
[/s]We only saw a bus, no single image of the alleged hausa/fulani, no gun. Evil mongers una weldone
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:
Coming to Lagos to do what??

To do what they know best.....
You know we in Lagos still dey make mouth say
Herdsmen can't come to Lagos.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Caseless: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
kettykin:
watch how the Goverment of the day will pretend as if this information is fake and rather focus all thier attention , zeal and energy on the dot controlling the nigerian circle
I can't see the guns.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by CUMIN: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Zionmdde:

Is Brazil, China, Asia etc in lagos? Or are u intentionally useless?
Wen u go to buy battery they will ask u wat u want, China or Korea? Guess wat as an agbero u won't mind buying China and using the remaining money to smoke weed and drink because its in ur blood. They will always show u parts of lesser quality and higher quality. But ur fraudulent nature as a conductor won't let u buy d original one for ur oga
In d same lagos apart from Agbero and conductor work the most widespread occupation of ur brothers include, pickpocketing, stealing, cultism, house rental fraud (in fact dats d natural occupation of any yoruba man called alhaji) fake auto mechanic work (in born talent of every guy by name Kazeem) etc
So go and fix ur life dat by all standards look worthless and useless

And you guys left your enclave enmasse to pollute my city.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Kheeng1: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Zionmdde: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
CUMIN:

And you guys left your enclave enmasse to pollute my city.
Which city? D one smelling heavily of weed and agbero. Or the one cultist are seriously having a field day. Conductor claiming city
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by CUMIN: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zionmdde:

Which city? D one smelling heavily of weed and agbero. Or the one cultist are seriously having a field day. Conductor claiming city

https://www.nairaland.com/6601200/uber-driver-2-traffickers-petroleum

These are your people.
Re: A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters by Zionmdde: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
CUMIN:

https://www.nairaland.com/6601200/uber-driver-2-traffickers-petroleum

These are your people.
I see u are jobless. I don't depend on news to know how stinking ur people's behaviour are. I come across dem everyday. Most of dem smell like soured urine after smoking and drinking. U can den imagine d number of deaths they have caused wen they open their mouth to start shouting ah ah ah ah ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.