Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities (25167 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Mikelarteta(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Never hard if Army clashing with Fulani herdsmen. Abi na me no Dey hear the news?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Seniorwriter(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2021
oshozondii:

https://independent.ng/breaking-army-gunmen-clash-in-abia-communities/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
This present clueless terrorists sympathizing infested administration has turned our once gallant and world respected Army of Soldiers to TOY SOLDIERS...sighs SMH.
@OP I don't comprehend why you have spasms for killings of citizens....you need help like seriously.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter uh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by kingsceedon(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2021
The same news with different headline, Anything Biafra news dey sweet them

6 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Aufbauh(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Seems the News maker is celebrating the killing of the 6 soldiers. They'll come back hear to cry 'Innosaint' youths.

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by noisy45(m): 5:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria army are not good when it comes to close quarter combat i.e house to house combat they are like sitting target ducks. They only shine when shooting is done in an open field.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Hei ooo,God should help us in this unreliable country.

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by optionalY09: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2021
spyder880:
Insecurity in Nigeria is frightening. I was in Abia earlier today.

The real insecurity in Nigeria is the government of Nigeria. People asked for peace the government will come with guns and canisters. Terrible style of leadership. Nigerians needs to rebel against their leaders and eliminate the slave master style of policing for things to be right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Dagger111(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Fake news everywhere, Army spokesman is not Capt Dauda Illiya. Lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by mvem(m): 5:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Cammo:
6 soldiers and 1 UGM dead.

Have you now seen that Nigerian soldiers are no match for ordinary Eastern vigilante boys? This is not even ESN.

But later some Fulani bastards in uniforms will invade homes and kill innocent young men and tag them IPOB members.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his supporters.
but some people are saying the UGM are government agents trying to destabilize the east...

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by perez100: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Many people think that soldiers have not been carrying out Buhari order to deal with IGBO youths in the language they understand but the soldiers are going after unarmed men and not the unknown gunmen.

What surprises me is why soldiers likes to attack IGBO youths to avenge anytime they are dealt with by unknown gunmen. In the North, the soldiers protect the Fulani but in the East they kill the IGBO. I thought they said deal with anybody found with AK-47 but what I see here is deal with IGBO youths.

Yet, they tell us that responsible IGBO don't support unknown gunmen but they kill any Igbo youths they can hold hand and tag or hang gun on them.

Nobody, deserves to be killed both security agents and Igbo. So let love lead.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Fahdiga1: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2021
All this nonsense should stop
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Piggyyeaster1: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Igbo hater alert grin
Wike of South South is the real Igbo hater I ever know

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Dreadful: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2021
They zoo terrorists in uniform only do well in harassing innocent civilians. Don't be surprised the person they must have killed and tagged ESN is an innocent civilian.
They will kill us ooo that's for sure and we will kill them but in the end Biafra will come.

6 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Buksaylor: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Mrpojj(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Dozie32(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2021
iberrylee:
Buhari should destroy the red soil people by sending in Fighter jets and lots of Artillery to reshape their flat heads grin grin

I pity you and your useless generation.

6 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Rugaria: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2021
You get killed by known combatants, and your reaction is to attack civilians in their homes, burning down houses! What does that mean?

7 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Chuksmonika(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2021
iberrylee:
Buhari should destroy the red soil people by sending in Fighter jets and lots of Artillery to reshape their flat heads grin grin
do you think it's that easy... Let him try it na, and the world will give him Late Gadaffi treatment. His case would even be worst than Gadaffi!

6 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by bjtinz: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Cammo:
[s][/s]
Shut up, zombie! Soldiers only kill innocent men and tag them UGM whereas they don't stand any chance against the real UGM. Bloody Fulani Muslim terrorists.

So how do you know the real UGM and fake UGM?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2021
spyder880:
Insecurity in Nigeria is frightening. I was in Abia earlier today.
Pls share ur observations
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by muykem: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2021
This is what north east has been enjoying for sometimes now. IDP camp will be soon set up for the people leaving in South east.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by LaneBoi: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Amen.

I really pray I get to that age and more.

Though I think 30 is okay for you. cheesy
You are so obsessed with stupidity...how many dots do you have sef?

2 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Amen.

e dry...
***Yawns***
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Benega9(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2021
The Worst Is That I'm From Ohafia..God Protect my Family And Relatives
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Bigpat: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2021
MAKE UNA NO MENTION IGBOS FOR THIS MATTER, IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHO IS UGM,[/b][/quote]
IPOB,ESN turned UGM, hoping to decieve the world they are not terrorists
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by kollinz1234(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Based on this, they will praise ugm and start boasting.

But the moment some of these ugm are gunned down, the story becomes "Buhari genocide", copying HIV EGR UN CNN BBC VOY HJK NOK etc.
until the army start clashing with armed herdsmen and you start condemning the armed herdsmen atrocities, I will continue to support the freedom fighters over the NA army

3 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by meccuno: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Amen.

I hope you don't have stroke from this news oh!! Calm down and take a deep breath. Hating is bad for your health. grin

2 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Notasyouthink: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy. Where you? Your six terrorists are down, come in here and rejoice.
The efulefus you called cannot answer you because the news is not in their favor.

5 Likes

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by wuromallum(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2021
Nairalanders is IBO sympatiser, the standing orders you stipulate is not applicable, all post and replies are from IBO groups, no commentries come from north, do you people forgotten history all you are trying is to render IBO useless again, your tribe are living peacefully with the northern guys but you will see hear taste shame vengeance and lose of what you have planted, the IBO wealth is almost all is in the North, you are to test the bitter leaf, I an a business man no part of this country that I have no friend or business. You know we have 543 tribes in Nigeria not only IBO, Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani mind you.
Nairalanders you wrote no hate speach, no rasists comments IR tribalistic phanoria but check you platforms.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by SonofLothbrok: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Kill and destroy any Nigerian security agents.
Lets show them that even a tiny dot can consume an empty circle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women / Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.