Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities (25317 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by theforemost: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Based on this, they will praise ugm and start boasting.

But the moment some of these ugm are gunned down, the story becomes "Buhari genocide", copying HIV EGR UN CNN BBC VOY HJK NOK etc.

When it took this scammer over 6months each time of his tenure to appoint his cabinet members, I knew he was trying to cheat some documents like a student over staying in exam hall

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by imagrg(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Make peace, not war please.
Lightorder:
oga, you are just plainly unwise. FACE THE VERSION OF INSECURITY, threatening your OWN village. I am sure you have one. Leave igbos to bear their cross. Nigeria is not your papa’s property. Na all of us get am
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by seunayantokun(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari, why are you unleashing soldiers on other people of Nigeria while Fulani terrorists are killing and kidnapping without being stopped?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
spyder880:
Insecurity in Nigeria is frightening. I was in Abia earlier today.
leave that region entirely if you still value your life
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by esnbrutality: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
SO YOU ADVICE HE/SHE SHOULD RELOCATE TO IGANGA IN IBADAN OR YEWA IN OGUN STATE??...OR THE IDP CAMP??

JUST SHUT YOUR GBEGIRI STAINED MOUTH....IGBO LAND IS DOING THEIR THING ...FACE FOOLISH FOREIGN CIVILIANS THAT ARE KILLING YOU LIKE RATS!!

ADVICE YASEF FIRST AFONJA!

Ebenezer2021:
leave that region entirely if you still value your life
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
esnbrutality:
SO YOU ADVICE HE/SHE SHOULD RELOCATE TO IGANGA IN IBADAN OR YEWA IN OGUN STATE??...OR THE IDP CAMP??

JUST SHUT YOUR GBEGIRI STAINED MOUTH....IGBO LAND IS DOING THEIR THING ...FACE FOOLISH FOREIGN CIVILIANS THAT ARE KILLING YOU LIKE RATS!!

ADVICE YASEF FIRST AFONJA!

when last did you take your drugs?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by esnbrutality: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
YESTERDAY AT YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICE YOU TURNED TO A CHEMIST IN OSUN STATE....ZOMBIE angry

Ebenezer2021:
when last did you take your drugs?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
esnbrutality:
YESTERDAY AT YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICE YOU TURNED TO A CHEMIST IN OSUN STATE....ZOMBIE angry

IJOBA11 na your second account be this abi?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by esnbrutality: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
YOU ARE RUNNING MAD...THAT IS WHY THERE IS NEED TO "BAN" THAT DIRTY HYDRAULIC SOUP....YOUR REASONING IS SLIMY,SLOW AND STUPID.

FADE COMOT FOR HIA!!

IGBO THIS IGBO THAT....TUFIAKWA!!

Ebenezer2021:
IJOBA11 na your second account be this abi?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by ceaser: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
6 dead soldiers to 1 dead ungun men known kẹ̀?!

Is this not looking like if there is an outbreak of conflict between the Eastern forces and the UARian forces, odds will be in favour of the Eastern forces?

Except maybe if the UARian forces decide to call for air support as back up, something which the Eastern forces don't yet have but an acquisition of such in the nearest future which can't be ruled out.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by SLOVFO(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Based on this, they will praise ugm and start boasting.

But the moment some of these ugm are gunned down, the story becomes "Buhari genocide", copying HIV EGR UN CNN BBC VOY HJK NOK etc.

I don't think anyone would call Human Rights societies if any UGM is killed. But killing innocent people is tantamount to genocide.

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by berrystunn(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

USELESS COMMENT, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT BUHARI IS RIGHT TO THREATEN THE IGBOS WITH GENOCIDE...
AT LEAST BUHARI HAS MADE IT OPENLY TO EVERYONE THAT HE REALLY HATES THE IGBOS... MAKE UNA NO MENTION IGBOS FOR THIS MATTER, IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHO IS UGM, THEY ARE GOD SENT FROM HEAVEN TO FIGHT THOSE TERRORIST THAT WANTS TO KILL THE IGBOS.... WE ARE STILL THE DOT PEOPLE SAID BY A USELESS PRESIDENT....grin

WHEN UGM WAS TURNING SOUTHEAST TO NORTHEAST DID WE ASK BUHARI TO HELP US... BUT THE OLD MAN REFUSED AND SAID HE WILL COMMIT GENOCIDE IN IGBO LAND...

LET ME TELL YOU THE FULL STORY MORE THAN SIX SOLDIERS WAS KILLED, THE SOLDIERS STARTED BURNING PEOPLE'S HOUSE AND ARRESTED SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT OHAFIA YOUTH BLOCKED THEM.. IF NOT FOR THE YOUTH YOUR SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE TAGGED THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE AS UGM.. KUDOS TO THE BRAVE YOUTH...

E-rat

1 Like

Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Sunday2021: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
The military should not waste their time arresting those basterds, the soldiers should kill any idiot that look like ipob. The igbos cannot say that they don't know who the gunmen are. The military should deal with them decisively.
God bless Nigeria military
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Sunday2021: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

USELESS COMMENT, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT BUHARI IS RIGHT TO THREATEN THE IGBOS WITH GENOCIDE...
AT LEAST BUHARI HAS MADE IT OPENLY TO EVERYONE THAT HE REALLY HATES THE IGBOS... MAKE UNA NO MENTION IGBOS FOR THIS MATTER, IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHO IS UGM, THEY ARE GOD SENT FROM HEAVEN TO FIGHT THOSE TERRORIST THAT WANTS TO KILL THE IGBOS.... WE ARE STILL THE DOT PEOPLE SAID BY A USELESS PRESIDENT....grin

WHEN UGM WAS TURNING SOUTHEAST TO NORTHEAST DID WE ASK BUHARI TO HELP US... BUT THE OLD MAN REFUSED AND SAID HE WILL COMMIT GENOCIDE IN IGBO LAND...

LET ME TELL YOU THE FULL STORY MORE THAN SIX SOLDIERS WAS KILLED, THE SOLDIERS STARTED BURNING PEOPLE'S HOUSE AND ARRESTED SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT OHAFIA YOUTH BLOCKED THEM.. IF NOT FOR THE YOUTH YOUR SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE TAGGED THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE AS UGM.. KUDOS TO THE BRAVE YOUTH...
I hope you idiot will not start crying tomorrow when you get the actual number of ipob killed.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Duvet1950: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Unconfirmed reports have it that six soldiers and a member of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) have been reportedly killed in the melee.

Why are people so BIASED when they report the NEWS? How was the reporter able to determine it was ESN that engaged the military in a gun duel? BIASEDF and FAKE NEWS everywhere!
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by UCHIHAmask: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
perez100:
Many people think that soldiers have not been carrying out Buhari order to deal with IGBO youths in the language they understand but the soldiers are going after unarmed men and not the unknown gunmen.

What surprises me is why soldiers likes to attack IGBO youths to avenge anytime they are dealt with by unknown gunmen. In the North, the soldiers protect the Fulani but in the East they kill the IGBO. I thought they said deal with anybody found with AK-47 but what I see here is deal with IGBO youths.

Yet, they tell us that responsible IGBO don't support unknown gunmen but they kill any Igbo youths they can hold hand and tag or hang gun on them.

Nobody, deserves to be killed both security agents and Igbo. So let love lead.
there is no love!
how then can it lead
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by UCHIHAmask: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dedemworld:
WHAT MANY PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT SOLDIERS ARE EASY TO RECOGNISE WITH THE UNIFORM AND THERE LOCATIONS ARE WELL KNOWN NOT THAT THEY HIDE UP AND DOWN, IF THE SO CALLED UGM/ESN ARE ALSO CAPABLE OF FIGHTING THIS WAR LET THE UGM THAT DOESN'T WEAR UNIFORM HAVE A UNIFORM TO IDENTIFY THEM AND HAVE THERE OWN BASE THEY WILL BE OPERATING FROM THEN LET SEE HOW THE WAR GOES... IF THESE REQUIREMENT ARE MET AND SOLDIERS OR ANY SECURITY AGENCIES STILL GO AND HARASS INNOCENT CIVILIAN THEN SHAME ON THEM, UGM THAT DOESN'T HAVE BASE OR PARTICULAR PLACE THEY CAN MEET THEM HOW IS IT EASY TO IDENTIFY THEM, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BTW UGM AND CIVILIAN IS GUN, THEY BOTH WEAR MOFTY SO TELL ME HOW SOMEONE THAT OPERATED WITH GUN FINISHED AND DROPPED IT CAN BE RECOGNISE AND UGM... THOSE UGM RE THE ONES MAKING LIFE MISERABLE FOR INNOCENT YOUTH IN THE EAST, BUT PEOPLE KEEP SUPPORTING THEM, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WHEN THE CONSEQUENCES BREAK OUT, MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE AFFECTED
your thoughts are twisted,so,because the ugm are civilians that bear arm and can drop it at any time,all civilians are to be harrassed,NA unprofessional atittude is reeking,how shallow are you,you even used the term 'innocents",.
pray tell what the military training in intelligence and survellance is for,even the US army don't go killing inocents in iraq just because they have terrorist pass amongst them..
you speak of a middle ground,make sure when you give those UGM a base,you include tanks,apc's and fighter jets,isn't it Shameful for the army in great numbers and handling sophisticated weapons to have a face off with ragtag militants and yet they escaped,did they fly away?was it on leg,if it is why didnt the army pursue?if it was on car the same thing applies...
NA is grossly untrained,lacks coordination and ethics,you should go watch videos of their gun duels in youtube,it's disappointing!!!!

don't call me a sympathizer,cause i don't know what i am,i don't fancy the nigerian army or police,they hurt the innocent,they've hurt me to bone,a wound that wouldnt heal,i haven't seen any reason to hate UGM,yes i know they are armed criminals and should be in jail,its the function of the security agents to put them there,but they should do that while abiding by rules of engagement and ethics of social security,for now they(ugm) haven't hurt any civilian even though they wield weapons,it's the security that is hurting and has been hurting citizens before now,i'm sure many armed conflicts in nigeria grows and prosper as a result of security forces hurting the innocents in their recklessness....
the enemy of my enemy,i cannot hate.

till now i haven't seen enough credence that points ESN/IPOB to UGM attacks,yet when the army goes for ugm,all i see is the innocents being arrested or killed,the last time it was an innocent oil worker.
where the hell is intelligence in our security system,are there not igbo soldiers who can infiltrate enemy camp,what the Bleep is wrong with nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Mayng01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
We learnt that the unknown gunmen killed six soldiers and since that time, it is hell on earth. There have been sporadic gunshots from all corners.
Useless army, because six of you were killed, innocent people must now pay for your loss. Please, leave innocent people and their houses alone o & focus on your ugm.
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by Dedemworld: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

your thoughts are twisted,so,because the ugm are civilians that bear arm and can drop it at any time,all civilians are to be harrassed,NA unprofessional atittude is reeking,how shallow are you,you even used the term 'innocents",.
pray tell what the military training in intelligence and survellance is for,even the US army don't go killing inocents in iraq just because they have terrorist pass amongst them..
you speak of a middle ground,make sure when you give those UGM a base,you include tanks,apc's and fighter jets,isn't it Shameful for the army in great numbers and handling sophisticated weapons to have a face off with ragtag militants and yet they escaped,did they fly away?was it on leg,if it is why didnt the army pursue?if it was on car the same thing applies...
NA is grossly untrained,lacks coordination and ethics,you should go watch videos of their gun duels in youtube,it's disappointing!!!!

don't call me a sympathizer,cause i don't know what i am,i don't fancy the nigerian army or police,they hurt the innocent,they've hurt me to bone,a wound that wouldnt heal,i haven't seen any reason to hate UGM,yes i know they are armed criminals and should be in jail,its the function of the security agents to put them there,but they should do that while abiding by rules of engagement and ethics of social security,for now they(ugm) haven't hurt any civilian even though they wield weapons,it's the security that is hurting and has been hurting citizens before now,i'm sure many armed conflicts in nigeria grows and prosper as a result of security forces hurting the innocents in their recklessness....
the enemy of my enemy,i cannot hate.

till now i haven't seen enough credence that points ESN/IPOB to UGM attacks,yet when the army goes for ugm,all i see is the innocents being arrested or killed,the last time it was an innocent oil worker.
where the hell is intelligence in our security system,are there not igbo soldiers who can infiltrate enemy camp,what the Bleep is wrong with nigeria!!!!!!!

Big thumb up for u the way u reply reasonably and i aslo reason with u, u reason well without insult my brother, not unlike some people that will reply with insult even though they have a point.... God will save us from this backward country chanting themselves giant of Africa
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by egunna(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

how did he threaten the igbos with genocide please?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by blackmaine: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2021
The person killed is a keke driver, he was at Amangwu at that particular time this incident was happening unfortunately for him , he was struck by a stray bullet
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by blackmaine: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2021
egunna:
how did he threaten the igbos with genocide please?
He was still mentioning what happened in 1967 , it wasn't a war but a genocide , soldiers attacking women and children , in your brainless head , what could it be called?
Re: Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities by UCHIHAmask: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dedemworld:

Big thumb up for u the way u reply reasonably and i aslo reason with u, u reason well without insult my brother, not unlike some people that will reply with insult even though they have a point.... God will save us from this backward country chanting themselves giant of Africa
don't praise me,i'm no different from my people,i have a cosmic level hate that rages in me,still there exist great empathy in me,it all makes me able to achieve neutrality,i lack sentiments and unneccessary emotions and it sure isn't a good thing...
people that insult,do so out of pain but instead of making others understand them ,they go wrong in crazy...
you have every right to hate those who insult you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video) / Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.