Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This (1601 Views)

Am Considering Money Ritual / How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by mrkels(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
So , I was scammed N21,000,000 in 2016.
Some idiot took my money and ran away .
When I traced him to lagos I found out he was a serial fraudster taking from Peter to pay Paul.
He used my money to settle his previous debts and was also owing about 5 other persons .
We all arrested him and nothing came out .
I used lagos police in panti, they were billing me left right and Centre so I bailed .
Then went to Efcc in 2018 and by 2020 they caught him .
Since then he has been paying 150,000 every 4 months or there about but I’m fed up now because he has stopped now .

I WANT TO TAKE HIS PICTURE AND NAME TO OKIJA SHRINE ON MONDAY .

I NEED ADVICE IF THIS WORKS AND IF THERES GOING TO BE ANY ISSUES FOR ME COS AM A CHRISTAIN .
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by SportsHD: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
All is fair in business and money matters

3 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
He can work for you for free till he is old.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Tonyx5(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
B
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Nathaniel111(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrkels:
When I traced him to lagos I found out he was a serial fraudster taking from Peter to pay Paul.
He used my money to settle his previous debts and was also owing about 5 other persons .
I used lagos police in panti, they were billing me left right and Centre so I bailed .
Since then he has been paying 150,000 every 4 months or there about but I’m fed up now because he has stopped now .

I NEED ADVICE IF THIS WORKS AND IF THERES GOING TO BE ANY ISSUES FOR ME COS AM A CHRISTAIN .

I no see as that guy wan take pay u if u make such a move.
Na u go still pay herbalist.
Taking him to shrine wont bring money to ur pocket.
Just sue am go court make we see if he go fear Jail.

Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by samwash(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
You said you are a Christian & you want to take someone else picture to a shine, a good Christian will not do such thing.
If you kwn within you he can not pay all your debt & he doesn't have any resources & no property to sell to recover your money, why can't you waive it for him.
For you to have lost that kind of money, you are better off than that.
I kwn in this situation it's very hard to forgive & forget, but you have to pick your losses & life continues, then guide your ways so that you wouldn't fall into that kind of mess again.
Thank God for grace, some pple didn't loss up to that amount but na hypertension kill them but you are still alive by His grace.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Then get ready youll soon be calling efcc for babalawo......signing out✈
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrkels:

Taking someone life over such amount to nothing bro....I know its painful but have a word with him n involve his family members too. He can't spend 21m all at once n be paying you dat small sum every four months....
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by atilla(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Will taking him to shrine make him return your money or kill him/make him mad

Your conscience might not let you rest since your already having second thoughts

Pls share your story so we can learn
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by mrkels(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2021
samwash:
You said you are a Christian & you want to take someone else picture to a shine, a good Christian will not do such thing.
If you kwn within you he can not pay all your debt & he doesn't have any resources & no property to sell to recover your money, why can't you waive it for him.
For you to have lost that kind of money, you are better off than that.
I kwn in this situation it's very hard to forgive & forget, but you have to pick your losses & life continues, then guide your ways so that you wouldn't fall into that kind of mess again.
Thank God for grace, some pple didn't loss up to that amount but na hypertension kill them but you are still alive by His grace.

Bro lemme tell you something , you say I’m better off than 21m ? As at then I wasn’t bro , the money wasn’t even my money , I had to pay that money back f”and it took me 4 years . My mom emptied her savings , I emptied mine , my salary monthly was used to service the debt . In all 4 whole years passed before I was free .
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by ebig21(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Bro take him to shrine, adaro nsukka is good.
A family friend was owed 6million by one wicked man, the debt is six years no payment, last month may the family friend went and registered in the shrine. The debtor was given two months to end on first July after dat they will release mkponana ,the debtor has paid 3 million naira now.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2021
mrkels:

Bro lemme tell you something , you say I’m better off than 21m ? As at then I wasn’t bro , the money wasn’t even my money , I had to pay that money back f”and it took me 4 years . My mom emptied her savings , I emptied mine , my salary monthly was used to service the debt . In all 4 whole years passed before I was free .

Why trusting someone with that huge amount of money in the first place? I guess we're talking about quick return. You should have known what you were getting yourself into.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by faithfull18(f): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2021
ebig21:
A family friend was owed 6million by one wicked man, the debt is six years no payment, last month may the family friend went and registered in the shrine. The debtor was given two months to end on first July after dat they will release mkponana ,the debtor has paid 3 million naira now.
Hmmn
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by samwash(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrkels:

Sorry man, now I have a better understanding of the whole situation.
Since they are evidence of payment to repay the loan then your best option is to get a lawyer & sue him to court, if he can't pay, he will do his time in jail.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Cokahot: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
21m I 2016 wow that's a lot,as at that time I was still low. So he doesn't have landed property, cars ,investments. Come on
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Princesaha: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
ebig21:
Where's this adaro Nsukka located? If I get to Nsukka and call Adaro Nsukka, will the bike men take me there.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by ebig21(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Princesaha:

Where's this adaro Nsukka located? If I get to Nsukka and call Adaro Nsukka, will the bike men take me there.
yes, very popular

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Sultty(m): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2021
I don laugh tire. Wisdom is profitable to direct, someone has earlier given u a brilliant advice that for u to be alive even after losing such amount makes u to be above it
if the guy does not have such money worst is juju will only take it's action on him but ur money is gone too, better find a competent lawyer and sue him or better still let life take it's cause. u get mind sha to collect 150k in four months for a debt of 21milli shocked shocked what century will he complete d debt. me that even though I don't get d money back will give him everlasting mark
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by ibechris(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Get ur money in any way u deem fit.

Nigerians don't like paying debts until u take it hard on them.

If u go to court,it will take ages for u to recover ur money,but if otherwise,he will produce ur money without hesitation.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Igbojihadist: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
ebig21:
bro if u know this shrine u will never mention it infact devil dey learn for where the shrine dey it can kill a whole community in 24hrs
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Igbojihadist: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Princesaha:

bro am from nsukka if you get to nsukka tell the bike man or cab you are going to ero ulo the name of the shrine is adere ero not adaro but for your information that shrine is dangerous it can kil a whole community in a day
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Ebongjnr1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Guy pls send me your number. The guy no gree pay me my money.
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Bkchoixe: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wat if he gets killed by d shrine
Re: I Got Scammed In 2016 , Now Am Considering This by Pauladex(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
I will allow people who don't like paying their debt to advise you. It is now left for you to listen to them.

(1) (Reply)

Community Burn Brothel Down, Residents Ask Prostitutes To Leave Community " Go" / Man Dies Plucking Mangoes With Gun / Robbers Kill Hotelier, 3 Others In Ajah(lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.