Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) (37779 Views)

Umuahia 6 Lane Expressway Completed (pictures) / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures) / The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by ajealadick(m): 5:56am On Jun 13, 2021
SportsHD:
Yeye
Bad belle will kill you. Must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2021
So with this yeye bridge some midgets are beginning to praise gmb and his government. Make una try.....

3 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by obi58: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2021
emorse:

If the bridge had been built earlier, he wouldn't have had to build it now. When person do well, talk am.

Why are people so silly??

So because PMB completed one bridge he is wonderful now...

So are you saying GEJ did not construct any bridges in his time?

Let's stop all these cheap political blackmail. PMB should be commended for the projects he has completed but that doesn't mean his predecessor didn't also complete projects.

Where Nigerians have issues is 1. The volume of debt amassed by this government 2. The sorry state of the economy 3. The sad state of the dollar and galloping inflation 4. The level of insecurity with kidnappers, herdsmen, bandits and unknown gunmen 5. The amount of ethnic rivalries and divisions amongst Nigerians today.

If he can roll up his sleeves and tackle these problems before 2023 and stop looking for who and what to blame after 6 years he will become a hero to Nigerians forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by nyiamfrank: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2021
plaindealer:
Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) in Umuahia, Abia State.....

Yet he will go to London for diagnosis
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by johnpaulemeka: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Please remove Akamkpa-Odukpani as it is a death trap. That road has the highest number of trucks plying it in entire Nigeria roads, yet the road is not wide enough to accommodate this heavy inflow/outflow of trucks. If you drive that road with a private car, you heart will be in your mouth throughout the journey.
The only raod that leads to the state capital Calabar is nothing to write home about. Chain gallops everywhere, the said odukpani bridge/road is far from completion and be sure to spend your entire day in that odukpani due to traffic caused by trucks if you are going to Calabar.
The truth is that they are doing the road now but at a very slow pace and also substandard road. How can you make that road with chains of trucks one lane? This is hight of insensitivity on the side of government.
We should stop praising politicians because they do what they are elected to do, worst of it a shabby project

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by nyiamfrank: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Beelzebub666:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2979469735600947&id=100006138496981
Trucks have their capacity. The canopy was there for a reason. No truck is supposed to load goods above its capacity. That's why they cause accident on the road. Any goods loaded above the iron rails of articulated motor vehicles is considered overloading and is against the road traffic act. So some of your reasons here are off point.

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Mordson: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2021
plaindealer:
On the other hand, GEJ earned N51 from oil and still did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE.

You're showing us a newspaper report of 2016. Please show us what Buhari's government has earned till date (2021).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Fanuchi007: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Ah!!! Shade go come blow grammar for diz bridge now. Good one there. Na d one wai dem scatter road for Odukpani de tire me
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Wow nice, God bless the people of Cross Rivers and their leaders.
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Finest6: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Great
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by 042rebel: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Pathetic how some Nigerians now hate good news and development.
Yet we think Buhari is the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2021
plaindealer:
On the other hand, GEJ earned N51 from oil and still did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE.
Leave Jonathan out of the matter, 6 years has passed, besides buhari was brought in to change the wrong of the past administration.
Now if you chose to compare the past and now, maybe you should also not be smart by half. Go all the way, how much was out national debt then and now, pounds 250, dollar 150 now ₦720 and ₦510 respectively.
Food items nko, 1kg of turkey ₦600 now 2600. I bought sardine yesterday for ₦480! Something that was ₦120 when this baba entered. Your transport fares nko? I know that bus to ghana now is 45-50k one way trip, Egbeda to oshodi 400-₦500. Fuel that was ₦87 now 165 and estimated to hit 350 any moment. 2003 corolla now ₦2.5m! Now you hear of cars costing ₦100m sef because of inflation and our destroyed economy.
What bloody infrastructure when the country has been plunged into monumental debt? From $6b to $35b and you talk of bloody infrastructure? Don't you realize that you, your children and grandchildren will pay the debt? Any common sense economist will tell you you do not in time of economic distress take loans to fund capital expenses. You cut you coat according to your size, tighten your belt. When out of distress you may consider that.
Which sane business man will see that his market is not moving, his sales is down or is off-season will the go to take loan to build more office space or houses? Does it make sense?
What is the point of overburdened loan infrastructure when no one has money or food? No future for the younger ones? You can see people have started vandalizing rail tracks to sell to get money to eat etc.
It reminds me of when Tinubu became governor of Lagos state and fixed tinubu square in Lagos mainland. The water fountains and ponds with statues looking beautiful. What happened next? Fountain and pond in area without running water? The place became bathroom and place to see water to wash your ass when you shit!
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2021
obi58:

Why are people so silly??

So because PMB completed one bridge he is wonderful now...

So are you saying GEJ did not construct any bridges in his time?

Let's stop all these cheap political blackmail. PMB should be commended for the projects he has completed but that doesn't mean his predecessor didn't also complete projects.

Where Nigerians have issues is 1. The volume of debt amassed by this government 2. The sorry state of the economy 3. The sad state of the dollar and galloping inflation 4. The level of insecurity with kidnappers, herdsmen, bandits and unknown gunmen 5. The amount of ethnic rivalries and divisions amongst Nigerians today.

If he can roll up his sleeves and tackle these problems before 2023 and stop looking for who and what to blame after 6 years he will become a hero to Nigerians forever.
Well said!
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Austineva2: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2021
I love this cross river of a state. Their weather na one in a million just like foreign country! I will definitely relocate there someday especially this Ikom. I so much love d Town. I missed there

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Ever8090: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2021
SportsHD:
Yeye
my dear ipob "dot in the middle of a circle" be happy for those people, keep sentiment aside and appreciate good thing even if it is for once.
Good luck Jonathan did nothing for cross River state, the entire south south and south east.
I bet you, you are fully aware of Buhari achievement in those areas, but hate won't just allow you say the truth... politicians are doing their best to fuel insecurity all over the country but it will get to each and everyone of them and their families before they leave the earth to face their everlasting life in hell, be careful so that hate don't leed you along with them

3 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Mulukson: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
because of bridge? One of the basic Amenities

and you guys hate Buhari because of mere appointments

3 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Lasay: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Nice one Mr. President

Please kindly help a brother in need of a good job offer even if it's business some people advise me to go into i still need capital please help me I'm a family man with two kids e no easy na beg i dey beg before we chop no b better thing b that. My digits are zero 7 zero three four three four zero three three eight.
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by DSC7: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Karlovych:
The vulture grillers will soon arrive

He has been used and dumped......

Reason why no more God Bless our Darling Daddy from him....
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Towerex(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Thanks to PMB and Gov Ayade administration. God bless Cross River State.

2 Likes

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by yamunla(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Beelzebub666:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2979469735600947&id=100006138496981

@OP, where exactly is this bridge located..is it when coming to ikom from okuni,alesia, akam to ikom?
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Nice. That company just before Ikom bridge still de (if you are leaving Ikom).

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
And another feather to his crown. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

He'll be long gone when China come for Nigerians.
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by SportsHD: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Ever8090:
my dear ipob "dot in the middle of a circle" be happy for those people, keep sentiment aside and appreciate good thing even if it is for once.
Good luck Jonathan did nothing for cross River state, the entire south south and south east.
I bet you, you are fully aware of Buhari achievement in those areas, but hate won't just allow you say the truth... politicians are doing their best to fuel insecurity all over the country but it will get to each and everyone of them and their families before they leave the earth to face their everlasting life in hell, be careful so that hate don't leed you along with them
Loll, see how you just kap epistle full ground. Do I look like Igbo to you. Ode
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Just imagine so many of our nairaland brethren we have lost to the BMC zombies up there on first page, una well done oh. May god treat una like Buhari dey treat Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2021
See flyover nah.

No be centre table wey wike dey arrange for portharcourt say na flyover.

Endtime governors and flyovers.

Flyover is now a favour to the masses after they voted you... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by TeeFriz: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
because of bridge? One of the basic Amenities

Yes because of bridge cause your past government of 16years deteriorated these basic amenities instead of adding more to it.

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Shame suppose catch Ben Ayade
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by dele1727: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Please we should remember who the Minister for works is?
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Up buhari,up apc.ikom has fallen to apc
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Please we should remember who the Minister for works is?

Meaning what
Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Since this governor join the winning team of APC, cross river state is reaping the benefits now. Opposition does not pay in politics

1 Like

Re: Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) by benalvino2(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2021
emorse:

If the bridge had been built earlier, he wouldn't have had to build it now. When person do well, talk am.
He gave you a bridge and he gives you hardship never seen before in Nigeria. No! Buhari is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.