Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church (21413 Views)

Tsola Emiko: Olu Of Warri Sings Worship To God Moment After Coronation / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
A female Ghanaian pastor has left many in shock as a video of her singing to the song “Case” by popular Nigerian artiste, Teni goes viral.

The Ghanaian pastor whose name is Reverend AkuaOfori-Boateng is currently trending online after she instructed that a popular song, “Case”, by Nigerian artiste, Teni be used during worship session to worship God in the church.

What also seemed to have surprised most people was the fact that the choristers knew every single lyric to the song.
Some of the inappropriate words in the song were not omitted whilst it was being sung in the church.

The video was captioned by the pastors as;

“God has gone to ‘Oshodi’ for your case and His protection is fully over your life. Be still and know that He is God. God bless you.”

Read below, some of the reactions to the video as gathered by WonderTV Media.

@miss_quarshie: “I’m wondering what influenced the song ���…Please where can I get the full message to listen”

@owusuakosuaanita: “I love you Rev Akua �������”

@blackbeautytracey: “Church too lit! ��”

@qwami_ro: “Na so Rev, God has done it for my case”

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lMz3yRcFq8

https://.com/reactions-as-a-ghanaian-pastor-sings-tenis-song-case-during-worship-session-in-church/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
God is great.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is great.
Allah Akbar

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Allah Akbar
Whatever that means.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

15 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Candidlady: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Respect

FutureIsFemale:
Whatever that means.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Means God is great

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Multiplier7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
I think Ghana is towing the part's of Kenya recently in terms of mumuism and bad news.

They should continue

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Respect

Means God is great
Oh! Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by ObaKlaz: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
The God of Teni Makanaki is able. He will see to your 'case'. The God of Teni Makanaki is a living God!!! grin cheesy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Bamzyriches451: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
A
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Nikeruka(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
inside life
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by shunletsam(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Kingpele(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
He tired ,this is his calling in the world not after Christ ,in this last days the receivers of tithes and offering shall turn decievers of themselves and others ,flatterers 2 thess 1:5 for we never came with flattering words as you know ,notwithstanding a pretext for greed God is our witness..these are opposite of men like Apostles Paul and Peter,greedy beasts

4 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Authoreety: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Comedians and hooligans claiming to be pastor

Bible don talk am finish... So I'm not surprised

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by fifaplayer9: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
B
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by fourboys: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make una free the pastor jor, no be him fort embarassed embarassed embarassed na only Nigeria music dem dey play for Ghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Pumpumking: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Whatever that means.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

angry

1 Like

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
My papa no be Dangote, or Adeleke.....

Neither my papa is Dangote, nor Adeleke....and I am still existing, hustling in this Buhari time..... haaaaa cool

A beg! Bishop or Pastor....ride on. I dey enjoy una. That's giving God the praises He deserved. Who can it be if not for God. In Naija 2021, my papa no be Dangote, nor Adeleke...

Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! To God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by AntiChristian: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
It is finished! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Pumpumking: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Whatever that means.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

How?.. becuse she sing fela? angry

1 Like

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by IgweOfNnewi: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
This one too is a pastor, god is soaking her cane in alomo bitter

5 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Illuminati pastor.
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Truvelisback(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nice Remix grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omo I just weak

4 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by robosky02(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by HooMana: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pastor righteousness over to you

4 Likes

Re: Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church by obembet(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dear Righteousness2 , Is anything wrong with this?

But that Area...

I go go oshodi for your case,

I go slap Agbero for your case.

I go call Mc oluomo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / Do Dreams Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.