Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ielts Exam In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ielts Exam In Nigeria (16229 Views)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria / JAMB To Scrap Paper Exam In 2015 – Ojerinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ielts Exam In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2011
Hello house, pls does anyone know much about d IELTS exam and how can one register in lagos, hope its not so hard dan TOEFL?
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by Newnikolas(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2011
It's N30k in bank draft drawn in favour of British Council. Study pack costs another N4k which could be paid in cash. Don't ignore this pack as it'll acquaint you with the exam standard. Go to British Council in Falomo Avenue, V.I, LAGOS with your international passport- the only accepted means of identification and two passport photos. You'll be tested in listening, reading, writing and speaking. It's a standard exam of 100% independent work. Adequate preparation, being meticulous and speed are the keys to success. Wishing u d best.
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by sammee24: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Pls ve u written the exam before
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by flexmode: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello every body in the house, I have just registered for IELTS I will appreciate any body that can help me with past questions and modules. You can forward the questions to My email address is saba2much1@hotmail.com Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regards
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by nextexcel: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
flex-mode:
Hello every body in the house, I have just registered for IELTS I will appreciate any body that can help me with past questions and modules. You can forward the questions to My email address is saba2much1@hotmail.com Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regards
plseas pals me too any help would be great my email is ezeorahexcel@yahoo.com
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by ceazar: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2013
flex-mode:

Please i want to write this exam. Can you help me with details on how to go about it. I sent u a mail
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by congruous12: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
I think the best way to ace the test is to Register with these guys: www.ieltsnigeria.org . They give FREE LECTURES, FREE TUTORIALS, FREE MATERIALS, FREE STUDY KITS etc. Was amazed myself. The link is www.ieltsnigeria.org/ieltsregistrationinnigeria . Worth checking out.

2 Likes

Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by bigfat12(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=15pt]if you have ielts 6.5 and above you can study in cheap universities in Europe[/size]
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by stepo707: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
bigfat12:
[size=15pt]if you have ielts 6.5 and above you can study in cheap universities in Europe[/size]

how bro?
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by liveyourlife: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015

If you fancy yourself a Bookworm, join our TeacherElite program. Educate someone online now and Earn Real Money.

Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by liveyourlife: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015

If you fancy yourself a Bookworm, join our TutorElite program. Educate someone online now and Earn Real Money.

Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by Egerson001: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
pls how much is the exam and how can i register to get the free materials. Anyone with d materials pls email me egersondaniel@gmail.com
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by CallofDuty(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
How can I get 8.5 in IELTS?
Re: Ielts Exam In Nigeria by riczy(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Pls inbox me,my contact is 07038910757, or ericirins@gmail.com.what is the current cost for ielt general, n wer is d centre address in Enugu,some one shud epp!

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Cbt Examination Dates For Utme 2013 / Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / China Bans Exams For Six-Year-Olds As Beijing Retools Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.