Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Your Old Nature And Your New One - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Old Nature And Your New One (7824 Views)

SOLUTION GROUND- Spiritualtips, Secrets Of Nature And Solutions To Life Issues / Put Off The Old Nature / Considering The Old Nature Vs The New Nature In Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by falseprophet: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Does it really matter? Jesus is just a created Roman character...

It matters bud, Jesus is not a fictional character, He's a real human who walked this earth over 2000 years ago, historians agree with this. It's not mandatory to believe in Him but it costs nothing to accept Him.

1 Like

Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by sonmvayina(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
falseprophet:

It matters bud, Jesus is not a fictional character, He's a real human who walked this earth over 2000 years ago, historians agree with this. It's not mandatory to believe in Him but it costs nothing to accept Him.

Give me one historian who saw him or know anybody that did....

Argue with Bart

Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by falseprophet: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Give me one historian who saw him or know anybody that did....

Argue with Bart

No need for argument man, I believe Jesus is a real personality, you can believe anything you want
Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by Angelmichael63: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
This is an awesome piece

God bless you sir
Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by sonmvayina(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Myer:

Does that mean that a Pastor should not preach on Sabath or a Prophet should not prophesy on Sabath?
Like I said they only sought to accuse him,which was why they accused him of working when all he did was heal the sick.

As a Preacher, should he have left his preaching to attend to his mother and siblings or should he complete his preaching first and go and attend to his mother and siblings?

God laws is the standard...we are bound to obey them. To disobey them is what is defined as sin...

If God says "keep the sabath day"..keep it. To disobey is a rebelous act..
If God says "Honour your parents"..obey...he even added a blessing to it..by all means obey...
Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by Myer(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
falseprophet:

Is a newborn baby a human being or an alien?

I like that answer.
Meaning he's a Christian already whether or not he is able to be as perfect as Jesus was.

So there you already have your answer.
It is difficult to determine who is a Christian or not especially in this age of false teachers.

Because you could find a false teacher/prophet who has the gifts of the Spirit but lacking the Character (fruit) of the Spirit.

You could find a growing Christian who still yet lacks the fruit of the Spirit but growing.

You could also find those who are called Tares and were intentionally planted by the devil to make others fall in the church.

1 Like

Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by falseprophet: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Myer:

I like that answer.
Meaning he's a Christian already whether or not he is able to be as perfect as Jesus was.

So there you already have your answer.
It is difficult to determine who is a Christian or not especially in this age of false teachers.

Because you could find a false teacher/prophet who has the gifts of the Spirit but lacking the Character (fruit) of the Spirit.

You could find a growing Christian who still yet lacks the fruit of the Spirit but growing.

You could also find those who are called Tares and were intentionally planted by the devil to make others fall in the church.

I see where you are going, making excuses for sinful lifestyle. Even apostle Paul asked "shall we continue in sin that grace should abound?" He said God forbid! If you are not like Christ you are not a Christian. It's that simple
Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:
All Christians are hypocrite, finished

On the other thread where that tribal mark model is complaining about religious assignment

See the way Christians are now changing story

If it had been islamic assignment, all they will be chanting is islamization

Bunch of alabosi

One in a million headslammers who's craving for relevance. You can't be that mofos called muric. So why don't you go and drink agbo and sleep under bridge in iwo road where you supposedly belongs.
Olorin buruku, o sherey
Re: Your Old Nature And Your New One by Gfskw: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.