Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (81288 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2021
OP, can you please stop posting Oyakhilome's picture amongst serious people?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by seyz91(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
HarunaWest:
Side chick is best..Wives get issue
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Wapchrist1:
Pls assist a brother with 4k i fit paybk by month end. I have exhausted my saving am really really hungry now .
Zenith
Christian N
Now I can see that you are enjoying this and are in it for the scam. Nobody should pay any money to this guy. The ones he has received, he did not come here to randomly thank for it and acts like nobody gave him anything before. Now, he has even upped his request because he is observing that the little he is asking for, he is getting more than it. Send money to this account at your own risk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Adakintroy: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2021
HarunaWest:

Only una go promote side chicks. Only una go call them olosho.

Stay one side if you no de go or come.

4 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by ThierryJay: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Wapchrist1:
Pls assist a brother with 4k i fit paybk by month end. I have exhausted my saving am really really hungry now .
Zenith
Christian N

Tried to send some token to you but didnt go through due to bank network. Will follow through as soon as the issue is resolved.

Cheers bro.

Modified: Sent but really hope you re not a scam.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by ThierryJay: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Now I can see that you are enjoying this and are in it for the scam. Nobody should pay any money to this guy. The ones he has received, he did not come here to randomly thank for it and acts like nobody gave him anything before. Now, he has even upped his request because he is observing that the little he is asking for, he is getting more than it. Send money to this account at your own risk.

Pls provide evidence that he has been begging before. Cos I just sent him some money.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by ndidibabe(f): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2021
The Bible says "Love your wife as yourself". A loving husband understands his wife's limitation and wouldn't want to kill her with sex...
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Grandmeister(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Freshfish4:
This is strictly for married couples, you will still see some mumu guys that will go and quote this scripture for their girlfriends. That one will stupidly be giving herself anytime
What of in situations were the girlfriend actually pressures the guy for sex?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by makavelli80(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
A RETARDED WOMAN WOULD NEVER HAVE URGE FOR SEX
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThierryJay:

Pls provide evidence that he has been begging before. Cos I just sent him some money.

check his previous posts
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Engr1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Proverbs 5:15-18
Drink water from your own cistern
And fresh water from your own well.
Should your springs be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
Let them be yours alone
And not for strangers with you.
Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice in the wife of your youth.

There is no timetable, whenever you are thirsty
It is finished
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Engr1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ezedon:
What of me that dislike sex

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Donpraiz: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmm but y is it dat pastors still close their eyes when kissing..
Am just passing
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by filleSouriante(f): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home

Ustaz don vex grin grin grin
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Richandsimple: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Are we not tired of talking about sex bikonu?

Even on Sunday when we shld be studying d scriptures,we are still talking about sex.

Weather ur wife or concubine,once dr is mutual consent,it shld be UNLIMITED & UNCONTROLLED.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by gassbee: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home
no sir, na as he dey hot
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by SocialJustice: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lateralmaths:
This post is strictly for married Christians.

How frequently should you engage is sex as a Christian spouse? Is there any Biblical basis to deny your spouse sex anytime he or she needs you?

Presently, how frequently do you engage in sex in your marriage?

1 Corinthians 7: 1- 6.
Now for my response concerning the issues you’ve asked me to address. You wrote saying, “It is proper for a man to live in celibacy.”

2 Perhaps. But because of the danger of immorality, each husband should have sexual intimacy with his wife and each wife should have sexual intimacy with her husband.

3 A husband has the responsibility of meeting the sexual needs of his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband.

4 Neither the husband nor the wife have exclusive rights to their own bodies, but those rights are to be surrendered to the other.

5 So don’t continue to refuse your spouse those rights, except perhaps by mutual agreement for a specified time so that you can both be devoted to prayer. And then you should resume your physical pleasure so that the Adversary cannot take advantage of you because of the desires of your body.

I believe the above scripture is self explanatory.

Let's have your views. Feel free to say it as is in a godly way...
It's there in plain sight, Paul couldn't emphasise it enough, the man should learn to restrain from sex else he's to fvck whenever he wants. It's actually a 2 way street, the man shouldn't be the only one initiating sex, his wife can also demand sex as frequently as she wants.

Summary is know your partner sexually and explore all the sex you both permit.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Ekg911(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
boiyo u dey worry ooh
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by makavelli80(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
U DON'T EXPECT A RETARDED WIFE TO DEMAND FOR SEX
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by doublecross(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
A wa oooo! What kind of st*pid question is this na!
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Mamijoh(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
There's no restriction unless with fasting and both parties must be in agreement.

But then, the frequency of sex in marriage is determined by many factors.

A broke man might not have the urge to have sex.

An unloved woman might not have the urge to have sex.

A disillusioned man might not have the urge to have sex.

A stressed wife might not have the urge to have sex.

A marriage where there's no peace of mind for any of the parties, their sex life will suffer.
You have said it all sir
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Chinny024(f): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
We do it PRN.. If you know, you know!!!
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Aijay87(f): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mamijoh:
You have said it all sir

Abi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by charixel: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
HarunaWest:

Very correct.

From experience
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Aijay87(f): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
charixel:

Very correct.

From experience

I pity ur life.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by shashaperry(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Religious fanatics are hypocrites...not just Christian alone...

So true
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Shaev7(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
All those in marriages till acting holy and refusing their spouse for sex, just know that, you committing sin daily.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by charixel: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aijay87:

I pity ur life.

Why? You expect me to say what I know to be true.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tonylyte:
We talking money here and u talking nonesense.
no mind them,modern Christian and sex,SMH,even without money in their pocket them must fuvck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.