Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar (79886 Views)

WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lagos Boy Turned Naturalized American, Tolulope Omogbehin Reigns In WWE / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by angelfallz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
I wish him all the best.

Infolenka:
Meet WWE Star Tolulope "Jordan" Omogbehin

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Omogbehin

Cc
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Mukina2
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Pig no need for you to drag urself into the canal. Because you are already in the mud....

Greetings to ur public hoe!!
Fati2001 the fugly beech with rotten pussy filled with maggots, you dirty stinking beech with no life, idiot! instead of using your time wisely you are here wasting it on this forum, foolish thing! I'm not surprised you are from the north so it's a normal thing that you are uséless [/i]
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Fati2001 the fugly beech with rotten pussy filled with maggots, you dirty stinking beech with no life, idiot! instead of using your time wisely you are here wasting it on this forum, foolish thing! I'm not surprised you are from the north so it's a normal thing that you are uséless [/i]

Yeah, Ikillbrokegirls Ikillbrokehoes.. The rotten offspring gotten through premature watery sperm.. Trying to compete on NL in dissing field.. cool
Lolz count ur teeth first if they're complete..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

So it's the transmitted maggot
my mom got from prostitution that murdered my father.. Ewww sorry..

I'm a useless fugly Buffalo
Yeah thank God you know what actually happened to your mom, I'm sure she has left prostitution for you, that's why she gave you out to an elderly man when you were 10, fugly Buffalo, with face like cow's dung
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Yeah, Ikillbrokegirls Ikillbrokehoes.. The rotten offspring gotten through premature watery sperm.. Trying to compete on NL in dissing field.. cool
Lolz count ur teeth first if they're complete..

You better go and treat your rotten smelling pussy before it finally kill you, worthless orang utan

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You better go and treat your rotten smelling pussy before it finally kill you, worthless orang utan

Shut up...

You with smelling and rotten dick.. No medication can be use on your dick that dive into any hole.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Fool bastard what took you so long to repl....

Abi you are out of words. Sorry trash to spill out.. cool
This Foolish fugly thing that I won't stand close to in the real world, just give thanks to a faceless forum like Nairaland that's making a useless whóre like you to confront me, nah this forum dey give stinking thing like you mouth
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
This Foolish fugly thing that I won't stand close to in the real world, just give thanks to a faceless forum like Nairaland that's making a useless whóre like you to confront me, nah this forum dey give stinking thing like you mouth

Shut up stop bringing up ur imagination here on nairaland...

I no go even pass the road where you follow for real life..

Greetings to ur public hoe.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up...

You with smelling and rotten dick.. No medication can be use on your dick that dive into any hole.
Oh the same smelling and rotten dick that your father got from your mother right? no wonder you are brainless and stupid to stupor, you are a waste, boko haram should use you as sacrifice, smelling abokii
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up stop bringing up ur imagination here on nairaland...

I no go even pass the road where you follow for real life..

Greetings to ur public hoe.
Idiot! have you told the world how men rejected you because you are fugly and have a rotten pussy? I can swear with my life that you can never be attracted to any man because you are very fugly, the old man your parents joined you with is only managing you, useless thing. cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Oh the same smelling and rotten dick that your father got from your mother right? no wonder you are brainless and stupid to stupor, you are a waste, boko haram should use you as sacrifice, smelling abokii

No ur father got from ur mother!! I'm so happy. Pls tell me the history sorry misery of ur lineage.

Idiot.. Foolish cow.. Why can't you stick to words.. By not mentioning my moniker. Since u said u can't stand next to me in real life..

Prostitute offspring..
Orangutan.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

No guy that is the history sorry misery of ur dead mom gotten from the mud.. cool
She was forced to an elderly grandpa for marriage.. As a result we got u [no wonder you are behaving like zombify orangutan ]
That rotten and smelling pusssy you have is affecting your brain, I'm sure it will be the one to kill you soon, useless stinking thing.
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Idiot! have you told the world how men rejected you because you are fugly and have a rotten pussy? I can swear with my life that you can never be attracted to any man because you are very fugly, the old man your parents joined you with is only managing you, useless thing. cheesy

Lolz, one maggot like u pleading to me yesterday that I love him..
Wahala no too much.
And to be honest he's not my spec cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That rotten and smelling pusssy you have is affecting your brain, I'm sure it will be the one to kill you soon, useless stinking thing.

Shut up.. Frustration will not knock u off!
Fowl
Damaged and over used public dick with faded and weak vein.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Ewww.. Say more ur yelling! cool

One boutique owner crying over since 4 years now. And I said no grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

No ur father got from ur mother!! I'm so happy. Pls tell me the history sorry misery of ur lineage.

Idiot.. Foolish cow.. Why can't you stick to words.. By not mentioning my moniker. Since u said u can't stand next to me in real life..

Prostitute offspring..
Orangutan.
God will purnish you and your rotten and smelling pussy, you are already dead to me, you don't exist to me, foolish she-goat, total mistake, useless whóre with no life, born by mistake, wife of a bandit, stupid bastard.
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up.. Frustration will not knock u off!
Fowl
Damaged and over used public dick with faded and weak vein.
The same way frustration killed your father right? and how your uncle raped you continuously and died too, useless Buffon. cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
God will purnish you and your rotten and smelling pussy, you are already dead to me, you don't exist to me, foolish she-goat, total mistake, useless whóre with no life, born by mistake, wife of a bandit, stupid bastard.

Cry me river..

You no see as ur life don bend finish.. Damaged and malnutrition dick owner..
Born to a billion dad's by a sluty expired hoe.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Lolz, one maggot like u pleading to me yesterday that I love him..
Wahala no too much.
And to be honest he's not my spec cool
Keep deceiving yourself there, any man that will fall in love with you is obviously blind, just like your current old husband. gringrin
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The same way frustration killed your father right? and how your uncle raped you continuously and died too, useless Buffon. cheesy

Yeye dy small!
No wonder your uncle dy chuck finger inside small toddler's ynansh.. You self get the character.. I see am for ur body.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Cry me river..

You no see as ur life don bend finish.. Damaged and malnutrition dick owner..
Born to a billion dad's by a sluty expired hoe.
Hahahahahahahaha when I'm done with your fugly ass, you will beg me to stop, useless thing with rotten pussy cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Yeye dy small!
No wonder your uncle dy chuck finger inside small toddler's ynansh.. You self get the character.. I see am for ur body.
The same way your uncle dipped his hand inside your rotten pussy and raped you right? Lol cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Keep deceiving yourself there, any man that will fall in love with you is obviously blind, just like your current old husband. gringrin

Shut up..
Person begging me yesterday that he wants to kneel before me and I told him not to do that.. I dy forbid am

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The same way your uncle dipped his hand inside your rotten pussy and raped you right? Lol cheesy

The same way ur uncle slacked ur sister kitten.. Bringing shame to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up..
Person begging me yesterday that he wants to kneel before me and I told him not to do that.. I dy forbid am
You think I'm like your old husband that you can deceive? only a blind person will fall in love with a fugly thing like you. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Hahahahahahahaha when I'm done with your fugly ass, you will beg me to stop, useless thing with rotten pussy cheesy

No begging in my dictionary.. Cuz I don't beg and not a listener to the word begging.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=102687402]

The same way ur uncle slacked ur sister kitten.. Bringing shame to ur family. [/quoteAnd your uncle fvcked you and your mom's rotten pussy which later killed him cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You think I'm like your old husband that you can deceive? only a blind person will fall in love with a fugly thing like you. cheesycheesy

Yet.. The same man with balloon tummy pleading that he can go to farm because of me..
That he wants to surprise me. I told him I'm not interested..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
And your uncle fvcked you and your mom's rotten pussy which later killed him cheesycheesycheesy

Same way ur uncle was embarrassed in the marketsquare.. For this evil act.. And was decapitated.. Turning ur mom kitten in to redish color by raping and stabbing her to death. [ Infact her toto even catch fire ]

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Same way ur uncle was embarrassed in the marketsquare.. For this evil act.. And was decapitated.. Turning ur mom kitten in to redish color by raping and stabbing her to death. [ Infact her toto even catch fire ]
This is too stale, I'm getting more bored! say something meaningful, I might just log out to watch some movies if you continue with the boring trash that's coming out from your smelling mouth, I guess there's nothing left in your brain again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.