Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar (79829 Views)

WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lagos Boy Turned Naturalized American, Tolulope Omogbehin Reigns In WWE / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:
Jeon post your full pic. Lintune has posted his and to be honest, he isn't an ugly dude like you claim. He's actually good looking

Since you can boldly insult someone's looks and troll them around Nairaland endlessly calling them ugly and posting their pics for all to see, then you should be bold enough to post an unedited full-body picture of yourself.
I die if she post it...seems uve not seen hervl pics before..she is so ugly eh..always using black and white filter...FYI she is the same person as fati2001, the legendary ugly gal with a grotesque, disfigured face..

12 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I die if she post it...seems uve not seen hervl pics before..she is so ugly eh..always using black and white filter...FYI she is the same person as fati2001, the legendary ugly gal with a grotesque, disfigured face..

Ehnn body dy sweet am.. Because they are backing u out of ur fugliness syndromes..

FUGLY F AG G OT

"Spit "

Dude you are ugly.. U even lack balance body with this kinda of body you have ur ass must be flat like express road... Just long like longinus,so shapeless only big head like malu. If you stand ur legs be like bend broom.. K leg.

Orangutan.. coolcool

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by sisisioge: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Wow! The guy is a baby boy! See shoulders...chai grin
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Kriss216: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

How tall are you? If you are below 6ft then dating someone that's 7'3 will look weird.

Those guys in the last picture are above 6ft and they look like kids compared to omos.

I've learned that it's usually women that lack an attractive quality that always try to look for it in their partners. It's short girls that always say they want tall men. It's ugly girls that always want handsome guys. Lol.
Wetin dat innocent girl do you cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Infolenka: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2021
sisisioge:
Wow! The guy is a baby boy! See shoulders...chai grin

You'd have to be an eye turner yourself to date a guy like that.
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Is a lie, that monster a Nigerian I never new
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Nickshrapnel: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2021
He looks like Chidi Ajufo
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Telstar: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerian girls would always want what is not theirs or out of their reach.
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:
Look at the second hegoat..

His neck, torso, waist and legs are no difference from 3-3 inches.
Rozcol
lol this boy yaf finish for your hand,make I no talk I dy for church.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Kolena: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Good looking my foot, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..
His not even next to average in rating scale.
Are you sure you're alright?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by 2rez: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

So disgusting.. U looked like sour puke..pls stop posting these fotos. It can never change the fact u are fugly.. Ur body shape issa turn off point.. Look at the skinny legs Mr tiny waist..

I can't even look at u twice! God forbid bad thing.

Exactly because the first look gave u orgasm which of course never leave u grin. Lol na joke i dey oh but why u no fit look am twice? Talk true.

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kolena:

Are you sure you're alright?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
2rez:

Exactly because the first look gave u orgasm which of course never leave u grin. Lol na joke i dey oh but why u no fit look am twice? Talk true.

Seriously he's not good looking to me.. Including his bodyshape..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Odinaka00(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Southerners be doing Nigeria proud all the time. While northern terrorists are always causing havoc in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by 2rez: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Seriously he's not good looking to me.. Including his bodyshape..
Well, if u say so but why don't u wanna post your photo? He challenged u, u know that right? Remember, Nigerian babes no dey carry last for anything challenge, lol. U a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
2rez:

Well, if u say so but why don't u wanna post your photo? He challenged u, u know that right? Remember, Nigerian babes no dey carry last for anything challenge, lol. U a Nigerian?

Lolz you are late.. I take down the photo..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=2rez post=102677744]
Well, if u say so but why don't u wanna post your photo? He challenged u, u know that right? Remember, Nigerian babes no dey carry last for anything challenge, lol. U a Nigerian? [quote]
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by 2rez: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Lolz you are late.. I take down the photo..

Awww! I 'm gon try & be early enough next time. smiley
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

How tall are you? If you are below 6ft then dating someone that's 7'3 will look weird.

Those guys in the last picture are above 6ft and they look like kids compared to omos.

I've learned that it's usually women that lack an attractive quality that always try to look for it in their partners. It's short girls that always say they want tall men. It's ugly girls that always want handsome guys. Lol.
before nko,na only ugly girls dey want spec of men,have met a girl here sometimes ago,she told that she need only handsome guy,i know that she really need it though,because she is dark and ug..,so i thank Her sincerity afterward.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by sisisioge: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

You'd have to be an eye turner yourself to date a guy like that.

I agree...will just jejely be eyeing him with corner eyes. But if I were Agbani Darego for instance, I would still be afraid to date him....would just date Idris Elba jeje.
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by cooooooks(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
1 pump and you'll be calling for your mummy. Lol. Go and sleep abeg.

doggedfighter:
This a full option.

My spec.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by juman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Respect to him.
That is hard work.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
2rez:

Awww! I 'm gon try & be early enough next time. smiley
I'm glad you didn't see it, because her fuglyness will make you blind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Xavi2019: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
if u as halfvas fine as that dude, lemme faint..u that even with ur makeup u look so ugly and short..just try and make money so u can do some surgery to help ur life..u are too ugly, even for a mad man to find attractive, pukes..

Is that a he or she?

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Xavi2019: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

U wer no know common body shape na you dy yell rubbish..

Well to me I will go with 5'10 and above.. Can't imagine hanging out with a short man..
And you most be handsome [ if they even dy naija self apart from fulani ] mtchwee.

Lollittaa you are lucky. You got the perfect 5'10 man with thick thighs and cankles .. Hope you are 5'9 and I know you must be very beautiful. cool

Are you a male or a female? �
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xavi2019:

Are you a male or a female? �

Queer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm glad you didn't see it, because her fuglyness will make you blind cheesy

Public brostitue.. How about ur hoe fiancée?

Ooh last last, the doctor don cure ur eyes.. Praise the Lord.
U know see as sense far from you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xavi2019:

Is that a he or she?

Queer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Xavi2019: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Queer.
Okay
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xavi2019:

Okay

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Cerebellum: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

So disgusting.. U looked like sour puke..pls stop posting these fotos. It can never change the fact u are fugly.. Ur body shape issa turn off point.. Look at the skinny legs Mr tiny waist..

I can't even look at u twice! God forbid bad thing.

Shutupp, you stupidd ful...You're just jealous and disgusting

The guy is good looking pass your damnn life

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.