Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar (79825 Views)

WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lagos Boy Turned Naturalized American, Tolulope Omogbehin Reigns In WWE / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Cerebellum: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
today I just get her time..her own too much grin

That stuppid girl o..so toxic and disgusting

I love the way you destroyed her destinygrin

To slap her dey hungry me Ajeh

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

That stuppid girl o..so toxic and disgusting

I love the way you destroyed her destinygrin

To slap her dey hungry me Ajeh
nonhard feeling bro, I just told her the truth grin..her fellow gals go tell am the same thing....upon her ugliness, she still de sassy and arrogant..as she no wan get sense , na her pussy go suffer am for man hand..

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xavi2019:

Is that a he or she?
na her o..na fati2001 be that, that's her alternate moniker..
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Cerebellum: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
nonhard feeling bro, I just told her the truth grin..her fellow gals go tell am the same thing....upon her ugliness, she still de sassy and arrogant..as she no wan get sense , na her pussy go suffer am for man hand..

That's how ugly, short and disgusting pple are.
They have low self-esteem and tend to talk trash about the beautiful ones .

Why? Coz they're afraid they will be discarded lass lass in grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

That's how ugly, short and disgusting pple are.
They have low self-esteem and tend to talk trash about the beautiful ones .

Why? Coz they're afraid they will be discarded lass lass in grin
I swear bro..lol...guy..my looks no fit enter my head, cos Las Las ,na money man de find,but I just had to let her know, say make she no reason am,she never reach at all....the least gal I don work with, she no fit even follow am talk...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Cerebellum: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I swear bro..lol...guy..my looks no fit enter my head, cos Las Las ,na money man de find,but I just had to let her know, say make she no reason am,she never reach at all....the least gal I don work with, she no fit even follow am talk...

Naso bro

Just ignore the slowpokegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:

U are still fugly..

Skinny nigga. Nothing can change it.. It's your destiny...u are damn ugly.. Skinny legs go put on some fat in that area.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:

Lols, it can't even happen in ur imagination..
So you better leave it that way cool.. Cuz I don't even deal with negros.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:

Yeah. Please tell them so that they will know.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

I'm a Public brostitue.. And a useless hoe

Ooh last last, the doctor don cure ur eyes.. Praise the Lord.
U know see as sense far from you!
Ugly stupid bastard! with rotten pussy from the gutter, God will purnish you and all the useless fugly beeches in your family, idiot! useless jobless whóre that that her moronic parents gave out to an elderly man at the age of 10, useless poverty striken whóre with loose pussy, daughter of a retired prostitute, don't worry I will get you banned like I got your other moniker banned, useless fugly thing.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
That very fugly and useless bitch
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Ugly stupid bastard! with rotten pussy from the gutter, God will purnish you and all the useless fugly beeches in your family, idiot! useless jobless whóre that that her moronic parents gave out to an elderly man at the age of 10, useless poverty striken whóre with loose pussy, daughter of a retired prostitute, don't worry I will get you banned like I got your other moniker banned, useless fugly thing.

Lols

Ur history!

Greetings to ur public hoe..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Lols, it can't even happen in ur imagination..
So you better leave it that way cool.. Cuz I don't even deal with negros.
Who will ever deal with a fugly prostitute like you with rotten pussy? Ewww! get out fugly berch cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Cry me a river..

EYES LIKE FOWL YNANSH WER FALL INSIDE GUTTER.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Lols

Ur history!

Useless whóre with rotten pussy, sebi u wanted my attention? I will give it to you double today
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Who will ever deal with a fugly prostitute like you with rotten pussy? Ewww! get out fugly berch cheesy

cool

En pain am..
No nigga is in my level... Idiot.. Because they are brostitue and can fuvk any hoe without value.. E.g you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
fugly is an understatement bro... grin
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Cry me a river..

EYES LIKE FOWL YNANSH WER FALL INSIDE GUTTER.
Go and take care of your maggot infested pussy first, fugly beech cheesy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Useless whóre with rotten pussy, sebi u wanted my attention? I will give it to you double today

Ewww.. Brostitue putting his dick in any skirt he's sees..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I have time for the fugly beech today, the least I can get is BAN and I don't care, I'm gonna kill that fugly beech with insults
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Go and take care of your maggot infested pussy first, fugly beech cheesy

Rotten dick full of expired maggots..
Sometimes I pity some girls hanging out with you pple.. It's so irritating!

Harsh.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I have time for the fugly beech today, the least I can get is BAN and I don't care, I'm gonna kill that fugly beech with insults
lol..well,i believe snubbing her will hurt her more..I can see she enjoys my attention, so I won't give her..
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

Yeah.. That's what you know..

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Ewww.. Brostitue putting his dick in any skirt he's sees..

Same as how your drunk father put his tiny dick inside your mom's rotten and slacked pussy
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
[s]lol..well,i believe snubbing her will hurt her more..I can see she enjoys my attention, so I won't give her..
[/s]

Attention from a fellow I know nothing about..

Next please.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Same as how your drunk father put his tiny dick inside your mom's rotten and slacked pussy

And how she got pregnant with a rotten seed inside a oversized slacky malfunctioning womb..

No you are misbehaving anticlockwise.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..well,i believe snubbing her will hurt her more..I can see she enjoys my attention, so I won't give her..
It's "it" not "her", the useless beech that's even ashamed of it gender, btw. I want to roast the fugly beech first before I ignore "it" for life, I know the animal isn't worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

And how she got pregnant with a rotten seed inside a oversized slacky malfunctioning womb..

No you are misbehaving anticlockwise.
Fvcking fugly beech! so you don't have mouth anymore? idiotic lowlife! don't go and face your elderly husband and kids, mumu!
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
It's "it" not "her", the useless beech that's even ashamed of it gender, btw. I want to roast the fugly beech first before I ignore "it" for life, I know the animal isn't worth it.

Pig no need for you to drag urself into the canal. Because you are already in the mud....

Greetings to ur public hoe!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:

It's abusive to use the word on you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Rotten dick full of expired maggots..
Sometimes I pity some girls hanging out with you pple.. It's so irritating!

Harsh.
Stupid brainless bastard! just like your dead father right? idiot! the maggot in your smelling pusssy will still kill your husband, useless stinking animal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.