Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic (1073 Views)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Even if you don't have a scan tool, you are coverd,.....

I am doing this to help you Nigerians cos there are lots of scammers out there selling scraps

Why I don't like being brand specific and most lazy and weak asss folks will have nightmares trying to puzzle out how come one like me can deal with so much car brand issues and some are just left with the fraction.. Toyota mechanic not electrician no computer knowledge, no control system knowledge, no 360 degree diagnostics capability on Toyota alone at least not to mention so many brand..

THE point is, you got to be a genius like me to know so much, the more you envy and hate, the more you become quarter baked

Yes most of yo think all mechanics are same nah we might be in the same game but we are not gaming at the same level,

One like me is rare to comeby

And the comprehensive details included in this video will upgrade your knowledge in as much as you can unscrew ignition spark plug,

One last thing, I previously refused not to share my secrets with most of you mechanics who Brags to know so much but knows very little, here I decided to educate most of you who will insult me but still go around to watch my videos and learn it secrets and come back here to back like toothless dog.
[b]
If you are the one who thinks I am trying to get you as one of my subscribers, hahahaha nah sorry you are a bad market for me, as Africa as Nigeria if you don't mind don't border subscribing, I choose my own crowed... [/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4DMk8ZPibE
Re: How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by BoboKush(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Wahala no too much like this
Re: How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by Gravatar: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2021
[s]

mrcoolautofix:
Even if you don't have a scan tool, you are coverd,
I am doing this to help you Nigerians cos there are lots of scammers out there selling scraps.

Why I don't like being brand specific and most lazy and weak asss folks will have nightmares trying to puzzle out how come one like me can deal with so much car brand issues and some are just left with the fraction.. Toyota mechanic not electrician no computer knowledge, no control system knowledge, no 360 degree diagnostics capability on Toyota alone at least not to mention so many brand..

Yes most of yo think all mechanics are same nah we might be in the same game but we are not gaming at the same level,

One like me is rare to comeby

And the comprehensive details included in this video will upgrade your knowledge in as much as you can unscrew ignition spark plug,

One last thing, I previously refused not to share my secrets with most of you mechanics who Brags to know so much but knows very little, here I decided to educate most of you who will insult me but still go around to watch my videos and learn it secrets and come back here to back like toothless dog.
[b]
If you are the one who thinks I am trying to get you as one of my subscribers, hahahaha nah sorry you are a bad market for me, as Africa as Nigeria if you don't mind don't border subscribing, I choose my own crowed... [/b]https://youtube/x4DMk8ZPibE

[/s]

Honestly, this guy is one of the silliest, dimwitted people on cartalk

Na so so noise you sabi make, all while thinking you're the best thing since sliced bread

Empty headed, dull, bigoted nonentity

Carry your nonsense angel get lost abeg

5 Likes

Re: How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by zabimaru: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gravatar:

Honestly, this guy is one of the silliest, dimwitted people on cartalk

Na so so noise you sabi make, all while thinking you're the best thing since sliced bread

Empty headed, dull, bigoted nonentity

Carry your nonsense angel get lost abeg

c'mon now, let's not be too judgemental on this dimwitted fellow. he might be a clown but he's our clown and we take care of our own.

I hope you know that without people like this to spice things up once in a while, this section will get too dry. IMHO he is serving his purpose just fine

1 Like

Re: How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by BamBamK: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
zabimaru:

c'mon now, let's not be too judgemental on this dimwitted fellow. he might be a clown but he's our clown and we take care of our own.

I hope you know that without people like this to spice things up once in a while, this section will get too dry. IMHO he is serving his purpose just fine

i concur
Re: How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic by OgaKazeem(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
so much comic relief ... you can open your empty brain to abuse people but that shit brain can properly compose or spell correctly.

omo you need to really get your shit together.
why you dey over hype yourself bayii?
you bragged so much about eating and sleeping with germans cars but till today you never see that Audi fix...

Why do you never finish fixing something?
half half stuff everywhere but you dey claim jagaban?

anyways your public show of $tupidity has really made car-talk section much more interesting.
pls give us more entertainment.
and i hope your fake crowd are from the US and not Africa... Ode

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does This CV Joint Require Change Or Repair / The Top 10 Most Fuel-efficient Used Cars On The Market In 2023 / Btw Toyota Camry 99 And 2001 Infiniti 130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.