Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (8284 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Hello Esteemed Nairalander❗Good day to you!😊♥️

Are you a car owner or a prospective car owner? Are you eyeing a new car, or do you want to buy a car for the first time? Hear this👇

Ensure you allow a professional accompany you to purchase a vehicle. It might seem like added expenses, but please take the pain🙏

I've seen people spend more than they got a vehicle on repairing the vehicle. Try not to take the risk of doing it alone☠️

Also, you probably have a mechanic that fixes your car (if you are not a new car owner), but please, if your mechanic is a roadside, you might want to think twice before letting him do the job for you⚠️

I was a roadside mechanic in my early years in the industry. It's funny how we were okay with getting substandard things😩 Class is class. Mindset is key. Don't let anyone get you something that'll give you hypertension😔

Get the best value for your money🚘

Call Or Chat me up on whatsapp 09039337803

I hope to talk to you soon♥️

_AutoConsultNG_

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Check out how we give detailed, unbiased and uncompromised reports.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
More Reports>>>>>

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
More Reports and Recommendations>>>>

Single client, same day.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2023
I honestly hope the Nigerian government can open land borders to car importers. Cars are way too expensive at the moment.

I understand they are trying to discourage importation of cars and encourage purchase of locally-made vehicles, but most people can't afford brand new Nigerian-made vehicles anyway. So what's the point!?

I know custom and clearing fees, coupled with the value of naira to dollar contributes to why vehicles are so expensive at car marts, but we need a breather please.

How can we dispose off old vehicles that are no longer road worthy, and replace them with newer ones when we can't afford the the newer ones?!

The government honestly need to look into it.

Well, if you need car Inspection services, do well to hit me up on here or on whatsapp 09039337803

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2023
Feedbacks on and offline. What we love to see.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Always pay attention to your car, like you do a baby. They give signs most of the time before breakdown. Early detection of faults can save you a lot of money, and generally lengthen the life of your automobile.

Speak to us about anything automobile - here or on whatsapp 09039337803
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Of course, some clients don't buy a car after the first ones we check😔

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
You will buy a new car before month end, and I'll be the one to certify it for you.

1 Like

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all my beloved Nigerians.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Have a great week everyone
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Don't wait till naira appreciates before you get yourself a car. Don't wait for fuel to reduce in price before you buy that car you keep talking about. Nothing is ever guaranteed. You might never be able to buy it at this price again. This might even be a bargain price if you bought it now.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Federal government needs to do something about the price of cars and they need to do it fast.

Most Nigerians cannot afford locally-made vehicles. I saw the grand commissioning of the GAC motors yesterday and It was a thing of beauty.

But in reality, we all know most Nigerians cannot afford even the cheapest of them.

Nigerian Government should please find a way to help people purchase these vehicles easily or open land borders for the importation of vehicles.

I know it won't encourage local purchase, but they can make it temporary till the economy recovers from its slumber.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2023
TGIF. Let's do business today.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Have a great week lovely people
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Available for business.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Good morning lovely people.

Have a great week ahead❤️❤️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Yesterday was quite a busy one. I pray for more busy days ahead😁😁
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Hello, let's go inspect that car this weekend.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Been a busy week🥱
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2023
We are open for business. Have a great week ahead.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2023
What's your best car brand? Let's do a review for it.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
TGIF
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Christmas is in few weeks. Celebrate it with a new ride. Invite me to make sure it's the perfect one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Have a great week
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2023
I can get you a cheap, trouble-free car. Let's talk fam!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Good morning beautiful people
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2023
Cars are still cheap to buy. Don't wait to buy next year. There's a big chance they'll become more expensive.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2023
What's stopping you from buying a car before Christmas?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Busy weekend but we are open for business
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2023
It's going to be a massive week for y'all. Merry Christmas in advance my people♥️♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by dxter160: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
i need a toyota corolla and budget is 2m...can you get a good one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DIY Guides: How To Fix An Overheating Car / Bmw 530i Vs Lexus Gs350 Vs Acura TL / Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.