Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster (3887 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Fesric256: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2021
This fraudster name is Aladeselu Adeola. We both had a deal together, she scammed me and ran away with my money. She is wanted!

This is her number: 09067613447

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Simplyleo: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Baseless accusation, displaying people's bank transactions doesn't amount to fraud.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Fesric256: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2021
If you know where I can find her, I'll compensate you.

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Fesric256: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Wanted

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Oga what kind of business transpired between both of you that led to the accusations?

16 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2021
If I see her and take her to the police what will I tell the police officers?

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by DriverX: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Oga what kind of business transpired between both of you that led to the accusations?
mostly likely a clitocurrency transaction. Transactional sex sontin.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2021
It may even be a man like you behind that account, promising you Mouth Gig, anal, and all sorts of mind-blowing sexual gigs that you lost your brain and gave away your inheritance. Now you are claiming 'deal and fraud'. grin grin cheesy Why u never go police??

Alaye wear your L sign abeg

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by stupidmod3: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2021
girl from badoo i think

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by ORIAYO70(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Fesric256:
This fraudster name is Aladeselu Adeola. We both had a deal together, she scammed me and ran away with my money. She is wanted!

This is her number: 09067613447

Be kind to tell us what deal do u have with her to spur our search for her.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by iykmora(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Some peeps never learn. Just small flash of curves and some posture, you rush xfer kudi. How did you get those pictures bro?

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Orubebe01: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by swarley75(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2021
How did she scam you oga? From the pics you posted it is clear you wanted hookup

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Baba abeg answer o, you sent money to a damsel and now you call her a fraud without stating any reason. So what sort of business did you guys do, how did she defraud u, pls tell us
L.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Blingblings(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Did she force you to send her transport fare? Conji kee you there ijiotu grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by techWriter1: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2021
mostly likely a clitocurrency acquisition Transactional intercourse sontin

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by ThugBoy(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Alaye wan Nack slim slay queen Congo meat. unfortunately e nor work.

Codedruns dot cum product

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
@Poster, what really happened

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Toma2: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Who's in charge of this section should ban the op.
When una dey sweet talk/chat... did you inform us
The thread should be taken down

Cc:: Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2021
op you see ya life see what konji don do youcheesy......signing out✈

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by adetoyebi870: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
sad
Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Lataability(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Some of us they mad, even if the guy want hook up with the girl and the girl know say she no Dey interested in the hook, why she go scam the guy. Is a breach of contract/agreement and you guy shouldn’t encourage that. Bleep the girl up as much as you can bro

11 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by DONFASZY(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na F*****k deal transaction gone bad

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Get a job, boy.
Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by Toma2: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lataability:
Some of us they mad, even if the guy want hook up with the girl and the girl know say she no Dey interested in the hook, why she go scam the guy. Is a breach of contract/agreement and you guy shouldn’t encourage that. Bleep the girl up as much as you can bro
Na u dey mad gan gan.. if shame no dey catch am, why didn't he state the reason for the payment...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by chukskafor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Based on logistics, you send am transport money to come for dickappointment but unfortunately she no turn up......
Baba take a chill pill, some fight we win and some we lose; I put it to you that this very fight you are trying to engage in is a lost battle... Chilax man!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by johnfaleks(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
What kind of deal? How come you post her sexy pictures? Am just curious
Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by delzbaba(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
You fall mugu,, send flight money .

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by mmadu5(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
40k just like that .. these girls dey make money oo .
Re: This Girl Is A Heartless Fraudster by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
ADEOLA wanna row with d gezzer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Found Dead With Hands Chopped Off (Graphics Photos) / Should I Return This Money wrongfully credited to my account / My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.