Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Her Weak Personality Is Driving Me Crazy.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Weak Personality Is Driving Me Crazy.. (2509 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Her Weak Personality Is Driving Me Crazy.. by Karleb(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2022
One of my relatives is like this, I will liken her to a kind of guy that will give his whole salary just to have sex.

She can go extra extra mile just to be seen as a nice person to people that are her enemies.

She's an adult now but she still hasn't fully changed after a lot of breakfasts, I mean very serious breakfast that could make one contemplate suicide.

Oga, be ready to embarrass her to correct her.

One thing you'd love about these people is that there's always a good side that covers this bad character.
Re: Her Weak Personality Is Driving Me Crazy.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
Xenry:
You didn't see this before marriage, did you?
Just like I have said before:"they came crawling like snakes with masks, faking humility and always hiding their true nature so as to be welcomed by all... And when the time is set, they unpack their bags and show the environment with it can turn into. But the wise man always takes caution because he knows that all that glitters is not gold. Therefore, for him to believe, he must get to take off the woman's mask off first and see his hidden nature."
This is what happens in marriage, the woman always comes in by hiding her true nature so as to be accepted by all. But one thing is certain: she can't hide forever, and after she is fully welcomed and she gives birth to the family (especially if it's a baby boy), that's when her weaknesses will step in and her true nature will be revealed to be seen by all.
Be like the wise man, and you will know peace. But unfortunately for you, @Op, she unpacked before you get to see what's under that mask.
Did you read the original post at all, or your eagerness to sound poetic and philosophical ripped you of that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened / What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? / Am I Being Tight Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.