Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy (38411 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Richpet85: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8 years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6 months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship.

Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed. That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her.

She started by complaining about my sister's son living with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will leave my house with tears.

My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations away from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroyed the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3 kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them.

I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.

I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest Marital night mare.

I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

I need a mature advice and no insult please.

I am emotionally trumatised and feel so depressed.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Limassol(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
You were shown multiple redflags prior to tying the knot,yet you went ahead, probably underestimating her toxicity or just hoping she will change. No suprise you are paying the price - young men take heed! That said, if you are serious, divorce could be a reasonable way out. I suggest you should seek legal guidance on how to navigate this. Goodluck.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by lomprico(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are not fed up yet o, give her another 8yrs then if she does not change (which she will not) then u can japa since she has destroyed your relationship with your siblings and friends.
Abeg getat! angry

As she change on your wedding eve na dat time you for change am for am too, things for balance.

292 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Hintona(f): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sorry.

But it's your fault.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by lomprico(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Sorry.

But it's your fault.

Simple!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Copying her character is the only way ya can have peace of mind nothing else..

Is she not a woman again?. She gat to be under you not you ok.

227 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Moeman: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
u already know what to do

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Oluwatee1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Sonnobax15(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
This is always the outcome of when you think you can over look the excesses of your partner during courtship, thinking she'd change in marriage undecided. And equally forgetting that some attitudes are beyond redemption...

Op,you ought to be man enough to know what's right for you.....Man suppose to be a man,and as well act like one.....Dem no dey tell person...... Personally,I can't tolerate such from any woman undecided. You mean my siblings wey don dey supportive to me like my main Nighas right from onset,one woman from nowhere go just come make me loosegaurd dem,for what?

253 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by fati2001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship. Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her. She started by complaining about my sister's son leaving with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will left my house with tears. My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations way from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroy the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them. I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.
I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest marrital night mare.
I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

OGA SEW THE MATERIAL LIKE THAT, NAH U SEE AM FROM MARKET .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Nyascobar1414: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
I pity you mr.man.
How will a female spoil the love you have for your own bloodsiblings..
You allow your wife to control you naa.. You also heed to all her instructions..
I will never tell you the way out..
Just go and wallow in pain cos people adviced you but you decided to allow punna to control you...
Its a cold world bruh.
Leave with your fate

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by KiNg0G: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
I refuse to comment on thread like this

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by motymop: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
I would advise you mimic her way, the same way she act to your family members is this same way you shouct act to hers

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by dan9ice(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Guy just remember that there is always ex wife , former wife but you can't sew ex siblings or former siblings...
In what I'm saying is that, try and reconnect with your siblings..

Six month courtship angry
Op are you a redeemer?
Have seen people who have court for years still yet the marriage isn't blissful.. I'm not say your rushed into it cause I'm not God, but there are some certain things we can't just rushed into all because of pleasure...

I pray you fine solace in your endeavors.
God bless your family

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by chicogentil(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
You made a mistake yet you got 3 kids with her undecided

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by AutoChick4U(f): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

My marriage will be 8years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship. Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her. She started by complaining about my sister's son leaving with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will left my house with tears. My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations way from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroy the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them. I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.
I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest marrital night mare.

She knows u a mumu for d pucci that's why. Very weak man. Let d storm of life blow ur way u go see whether she go stand by you and thats when you'll start looking for family to beg.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by OloshoMan: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
You Saw all the signs and still went ahead with her...

I don't know why women do this in every family they enter. But she's cool with her own family coming over and not cool with yours. Very terrible. I can't even imagine any woman giving me such order... You mean my mom(who have been through hell for the family) and sisters (that I've known all my life)... I have to give them up for a stupid slut of a wife? Never.

I'd bury her in the backyard and file a missing person's report.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Autosfashion(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
That your wife has a son too
Whatever she sows she will definitely reap

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Brunosamel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
From your statement you sound more like a perfect husband who doesn't seems to have a life of his own, perfect is boring indeed. you have lost control as a man and also as a husband which I believe can be fixed. every man needs a man friend therefore find one or join group of men whether online and offline I recommend you look for [b]Amerix [/b]on twitter it has more 10,000 men in the platform.
I won't tell you what to do with your wife but rather what you will do with yourself, create time for yourself by hitting the gym, embrace stoicism and try to read books about women, masculinity and philosophy give it a try for 6 months and you will be shock of the kind you control you have lost in you home don't let you wife get involve with what you are doing keep her guessing and focus on yourself and I promise you this with time you will figure it out by yourself am happy cuz money is not the issue here therefore fix yourself first and if you your wife decide not to see the handwriting on the wall divorce her no woman is bigger your family cuz family will never forsake you no matter what and as for you children they shouldn't be an excuse of reaching you full potential as long as you are able to give them life basics necessity, guide and protect them they will be fine....

Stop living in the world your wife but rather create and start living in your own world PEACE

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Agricmoney(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
In life nothing can be hidden .one way or the other you would have seen the red flags but ignored it which is normal most times.The deed has been done already it's just for you to patch things up by trying to balance it by ignoring some things to have a healthy life because in the end our peace of mind is the golden goal

Anyway, Agriculture is life

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by sylve11: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
I just want to use this opportunity to tell anybody that'll listen to me.

If you sense multiple signs that do not tally with yours in your partner, please let him or her go before it's too late.

Some days ago, I met a guy I once knew in the neighbourhood in stitches. When I inquired what went wrong, the narration wasn't pleasant.

cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Richpet85: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
I never knew she will change like earlier. She was cool with my family and friends until d wedding night. Secondly, immediately after our marriage she started her Youth Service and my company redeployed me to another state. So we weren't actually together for almost 2years.
If I had saw this redflag initially I wouldnt have end up with such miserable life.

Finally I work with financial institution, I can't follow through such decision that required time aspect during annual leave which sometime is not enough to enable one take care of some challenging family issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Tloc(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
The beginning of your ruin is when you allow your woman to chase your friends and/or family away from you, Those who helped mold you to the man you have become, she would let you train the children and when you are no more useful she plans your demise. Only a stronger CRAZE can cure mild craze. You did not nip it in the bud, either way its never too late to do the do. The children will always be your children nothing will take that away from you but your life can be cut short holding on to what is lost.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Richpet85: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
I never knew she will change like earlier. She was cool with my family and friends until d wedding night. Secondly, immediately after our marriage she started her Youth Service and my company redeployed me to another state. So we weren't actually together for almost 2years.
If I had saw this redflag initially I wouldnt have end up with such miserable life.

Finally I work with financial institution, I can't follow through such decision that required time aspect during annual leave which sometime is not enough to enable one take care of some challenging family issues.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BigDawsNet: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
What's happening with marriage this days... Ehn undecided

You people are scaring the young men make plans oh...

May God help us all

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by DencyZemirah: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by ikennamadu1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro lemmi give you one advice .. since her mother and brother are in your house presently.. tell them you want to do a little get together between you and her siblings including her...

* Go out , buy small chops
* Buy soft can drinks and red wines
* Buy cake

After you must have done all this , call all of them inside .... Start your speech by saying .. you wan to appreciate God for a good and wonderful year.. despite all that happened this year .. God kept us alive ... That this is just a way to say thank You God ... Then say mama , tell your daughter I'm no longer interested in this marriage .. mama despite everything I did for your daughter , she has successfully showed me how wicked and evil she is
.. mama can you imagine she has successfully thrown all my family members out of my house.... But whenever yall come around she feel happy... How can a good woman be so evil and wicked to her in-laws .. this is a woman I sacrificed my all for ... Mama at this juncture tell your daughter to pack her things and leave my house.. the children is mine ... I will take care of them .. let her leave with the last born .. I'm no longer interested...

Then sit-down and wait for her kneeling down to beg you .. that she will change ..

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by flokii: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
You're a weakling jare..

You can't give her own folks attitude too and demand they leave your house.. dey mumu yourself there, let her be manipulating you. Rubbish!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Ffhh: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Warn her and punish her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by daddytime(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by sweetmelanin(f): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imagine.. in your own house that you're probably paying all the bills.

Solution is simple: tell her family to fvck off next time they come round. It takes two to tango.

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.