Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom (6793 Views)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by okunoba(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2011
@Rhino.5dm,
You are a disgrace to the human race, why are you so full of hate and anger?  You shame us black people with your hatred. Would you like it if a white person was saying the same shit about the black race or your ethnic group. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Have you not noticed that not one Igbo person as scooped to your level by putting down your ethnicity, whatever it might be. That is because they have class, something that is missing in your post. I know you cant be Yoruba, we are not ethnic bigots, but I guess there is always an exception to the rule.  Maybe you are jealous of the Igbo man`s success in Nigeria.

"I will never trust the life of my dog with yoruba man

It really sux to be yoruba for real

Do Yorubas worth more than Aboki man SUYA? I doubt much"

I hope you enjoy your hate talk.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by tunene: 6:02pm On May 05, 2011
God save nigeria from all this tribal sentiments on land and online. NA WA 4 PEOPLE SELF.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by caringchi(f): 6:05pm On May 05, 2011
@Rhino.5dm
if u as much as have a little sense/self-respect/brain, u will bow your head in shame and leave this forum meant for humans!

never seen dumbness this much in my life, scheeewwwww
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:08pm On May 05, 2011
I righ-clicked my mouse on you post and the computer display "What is this"

I have some suicide kits for sale. Do you care?

okunoba:

@Rhino.5dm,
You are a disgrace to the human race, why are you so full of hate and anger?  You shame us black people with your hatred. Would you like it if a white person was saying the same poo about the black race or your ethnic group. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Have you not noticed that not one Igbo person as scooped to your level by putting down your ethnicity, whatever it might be. That is because they have class, something that is missing in your post. I know you cant be Yoruba, we are not ethnic bigots, but I guess there is always an exception to the rule.  Maybe you are jealous of the Igbo man`s success in Nigeria.

"I will never trust the life of my dog with yoruba man

It really sux to be yoruba for real

Do Yorubas worth more than Aboki man SUYA? I doubt much"

I hope you enjoy your hate talk.

Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:15pm On May 05, 2011
Clear case of ACUTE MENOPAUSE.
See your Doctor i can't help you.

caringchi:

@Rhino.5dm
if u as much as have a little sense/self-respect/brain, u will bow your head in shame and leave this forum meant for humans!

never seen dumbness this much in my life, scheeewwwww
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by chynes(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2011
People should just ignore the ranter. He is just an attention seeker
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by seanet02: 7:58pm On May 05, 2011
yelanst:

@rhino & seanet
there is a great difference b/w a tribe and a region. THIS IS ELEMENTARY SOCIAL STUDIES. The crime was comitted in akwaibom state which happens to be a part of the old eastern region and not by the igbos as a tribe. i suggest u should go back to primary school and get  yourself acquainted wit elementary social studies cos from your post, u are  either  an ignoramus or a tribalist. no offence.
Olodo Agbaye here are your sill*y mistakes.
1: Starting a sentence with lower case.
2: We are not chat mates stop using b/w.
3: Using igbo instead of Igbo,how do you expect us to respect you when you can not respect yourself (learn how to start such names with upper case).
4: Again? stop posting gibberish if you want to prove you are not a spare part seller wit.
5. And again? Stop posting gibberish Olodo Agbaye, this is reckles "u"

Now go to Alaba market and learn the trade Ibos are known for " Spare Parts"
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by lagcity(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2011
Ozin:

It was gathered that the assassination might be connected with the bribery scandal that involved the chairman of ACN, Aniekan Akpan, who reportedly collected a huge amount of money to endorse the results of the governorship elections held on April 26 which his party members had rejected.

There are fears that the victim may have been involved in the deal that saw the ACN pay an unscheduled "solidarity visit" to Governor Akpabio. The victim, a source said, may have had a rethink and wanted to retrace his steps.

Sahara reporters with their kind of bush journalism!!! A man they alleged collected bribe from the state Governor with other ACN Chieftain is killed and they want the undiscerning mind to believe he was killed by the state Governor who allegedly gave him bribe? No way! The fact from this story shows that the Victim must have been killed by the ACN whose stock in trade in Akwa-Ibom is violence.They killed him because he and the ACN chairman in the state went to congratulate the Governor,and that is why the ACN chairman in the state had to go underground!!!Because the ACN uses Sahara reporter to cover their evil,the bush news media want to turn the story around to attack the Akpabio led administration. And if I may ask,since when did Akpan Udoehedehen become a clean man politically? Because he left the PDP he has always been for the past 12 years for ACN? I wont be suprise if one day Sahara reporters start singing the praises of the Devil if ACN adopt him as their God-Father!!!

@ Ozin: your reading comprehension is terrible. the article says "A chieftain of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Anthony Udom, was today attacked in Uyo, Akwa Ibom capital by gunmen suspected to be hired assassins."

Udom was not the man who allegedly took bribe. this makes all the "points" you made pointless.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 05, 2011
Israel is to the whole world as Igbos is to the whole Nigeria. As long as there is life on earth, people/animals like rhino (which we all know is an animal) will continue to attack the Igbos just like our brothers the Jews are being attacked in the world. A Yoruba man once told me that while the other tribes in Nigeria attack/hate the Igbos is simply because the Igbos are the most progressive tribe in Nigeria. Other tribes are crying because the Igbos have taken over commerce in Nigeria. Crying is not the solution - but can they handle it if Igbos hands off?

Definitely, people especially ne'er-do-wells and attention seekers will always try to run you down if you are successful in life. I do not think that it worths the while exchanging words with people of any tribe that hates the Igbos because their hatred will never stop: reason, Igbos are the most industrious tribe in the country if not Africa. If you say no, which tribe is then the most industrious?

Coming to assasinations, which one of the three major tribes in Nigeria has the highest number of high profile killings of their own? Definitely not Igbos.

For the assasination, all killers unless the repent will go to hell fire.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2011
seanet02:

3: Using igbo instead of Igbo,how do you expect us to respect you when you can not respect yourself (learn how to start such names with upper case).
4: Again? stop posting gibberish if you want to prove you are not a spare part seller wit.

It is very unfortunate that after ransacking your brain, you corrected someone while you do not even know do not have a good command of English language. Please when next your brain starts sending a message to your hand that you know English language, go for brain checks. I am not perfect in English language, but I am able to know that there some errors in your supposedly corrections to someone else's reply. The point you are to note are:
1. Endeavour to have a colon before listing your points and not a fullstop: you should have colon after mistakes
2. On your 4th point, the stop after 'Again' should start with a capital letter since the question mark ends the again. Why did you write "Again?'? Have you wrote exactly what you wrote after again before?
3. You are not reciting a creche rhyme. So stop using the word 'again' as if you are a 2 year old mimicking his class teacher. Have you not come across words like furthermore, in addition, secondly, however, aboveall, finall, subsequently, etc that are used to link points, paragraphs, etc?
4. After writing 'Using igbo instead of Igbo" in your point 3, you shouldn't have used a comma. did you really attend a good school? Did they teach you to use a comma in such a sentence? Don't you think that colon woulg have been better?
5. There should have been the word 'that' in your point 4. Furthermore, the sentence should have been re-arranged to read; "If you want to prove to us that you are not a spare part seller wit, then stop posting gibberish.
6. Do you think that the word 'wit' is best suited for the message you wanted to pass across in point 4? I don't know but check your dictionary.
7. Your last sentence is very poor. Read it aloud to yourself and hear how illiterate is sounds. I suppose the correct sentence should have been thus: Now go to Alaba market and learn the trade Ibos are known for - Automobile Spare Parts Business. Look at the fullstops and hyphen.

Let me stop this far for now.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2011
seanet02:

It is very unfortunate that after ransacking your brain, you corrected someone while you do not even have a good command of English language. Please, when next your brain starts sending a message to your hand that you know English language, just go for brain checks. I am not perfect in English language, but I am able to know that there some errors in your supposedly corrections to someone else's reply. The point you are to note are:
1. Endeavour to have a colon before listing your points and not a fullstop: you should have had a colon after 'mistakes'.
2. On your 4th point, the stop after 'Again' should start with a capital letter since the question mark ends the 'again'. Why did you write "Again?'? Have you written exactly what you wrote after the 'again' before?
3. You are not reciting a creche rhyme. So stop using the word 'again' as if you are a 2 year old mimicking his class teacher. Haven't you come across words like furthermore, in addition, secondly, however, aboveall, finall, subsequently, etc that are used to link points, paragraphs, etc?
4. After writing 'Using igbo instead of Igbo" in your point 3, you shouldn't have used a comma. Did you really attend a good school? Did they teach you to use a comma in such a sentence? Don't you think that colon would have been better?
5. There should have been the word 'that' in your point 4. Furthermore, the sentence should have been re-arranged to read; "If you want to prove to us that you are not a spare part seller wit, then (you) stop posting gibberish.
6. Do you think that the word 'wit' is best suited for the message you wanted to pass across in point 4? I don't know but check your dictionary.
7. Your last sentence is very poor. Read it aloud to yourself and hear how illiterate it will is sound. I figure the correct sentence should have been thus: Now go to Alaba market and learn the trade Ibos are known for - Automobile Spare Parts Business. Look at the fullstops and hyphen.

Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:14am On May 06, 2011
Rhino- As in, a person from oron can never understand the lingua of eket.
The bolded as u said in ur wrong and misleading statement

Ozin- Eket and Oron are in the same senatorial zone and many understand each other.

The bolded,I never said all,I said mandy understand each other.

Finally,go say what you know and stop ranting like a little boy caught with hands in the soup pot or go b-ury your head in a Poo!!!
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:30am On May 06, 2011
lagcity:

@ Ozin: your reading comprehension is terrible. the article says "A chieftain of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Anthony Udom, was today attacked  in Uyo, Akwa Ibom capital by gunmen suspected to be hired assassins."

Udom was not the man who allegedly took bribe. this makes all the "points" you made pointless.

There are fears that the victim may have been involved in the deal that saw the ACN pay an unscheduled "solidarity visit" to Governor Akpabio. The victim, a source said, may have had a rethink and wanted to retrace his steps.

@ Lagacity please you need to find out whose reading comprehension is worse here based on the bolded.If the Victim was involved in the deal that saw the ACN pay an unscheduled visit to the Governor and want to have a re-think by retracing his footsteps as said by your stu-pid news media,it means he was a part of everything.This story of course I know was put together by Sahara reporters with full sponsor by the ACN.Unfortunately for you,my state will never go the ACN way
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 3:12am On May 06, 2011
You keep sounding dumb with your false claim whenever you regurgitate thesame line.
Whats your problem? Reading or comprehension?

Now answer this simple questions.

1. Do you people of oron and eket share thesame dialect?

2. Can a mere unexpose local from oron understand what eket man speaks completely?

3. How much diffrence/similarity do you think they both share.

4. State the diffrence between greetings in eket/oron if any.

Am force to put it in the above manner since it appears am dealing with a very low IQ individual here.

Finally stop hovering around a mere statement i made for the befefit of that dundee. Honestly you ain't sounding better either.

WAS I THE ONLY ONE ACCUSING YOU OF READING COMPREHENSION?

You will continue to be sounding very dull trying to prove that those dialects are exactly thesame.

This is a general trend with all languages. From Arabic, yoruba, Igbo, spanish, Italian. Hausa, Fulani. . .They may have some central point of connection and may even differ completely in many instance.

Note. Akwa Ibom is having 3 zones.

Ozin:

Rhino- As in, a person from oron can never understand the lingua of eket.
The bolded as u said in your wrong and misleading statement

Ozin- Eket and Oron are in the same senatorial zone and many understand each other.

The bolded,I never said all,I said mandy understand each other.

Finally,go say what you know and stop ranting like a little boy caught with hands in the soup pot or go b-ury your head in a Poo!!!
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by lagcity(m): 3:16am On May 06, 2011
@ Ozin: dude you are disgracing yourself. The person who took the money (Akpan) can not be found right now. He wasn't the one killed. A lot of people paid the solidarity visit. While it is possible that the victim also took bribe, the report didn't in any way state this. The only one mentioned for taking bribe is Akpan, the chairman. Your hatred for ACN has blinded you so much that you can't even think straight. Who told you that i own sahara reporters or any other media house? You don't even know me and you've assumed that i have a stake in ACN. My guy, go and drink palmy and relax. wink

Were you there when ACN was cutting a check for sahara reporters? stop making wild, unfounded claims.

@ Lagacity please you need to find out whose reading comprehension is worse here based on the bolded.If the Victim was involved in the deal that saw the ACN pay an unscheduled visit to the Governor and want to have a re-think by retracing his footsteps as said by your stu-pid news media,it means he was a part of everything.This story of course I know was put together by Sahara reporters with full sponsor by the ACN.Unfortunately for you, my state will never go the ACN way[quote][/quote]

chairman of ACN, Aniekan Akpan, who reportedly collected a huge amount of money
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 3:31am On May 06, 2011
^^Heck the dude sounds so confused.
I thought am the only one seeing that.

Keeps on side stepping and regurgitating trash constantly.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by lagcity(m): 3:33am On May 06, 2011
jusRadical:

Israel is to the whole world as Igbos is to the whole Nigeria. As long as there is life on earth, people/animals like rhino (which we all know is an animal) will continue to attack the Igbos just like our brothers the Jews are being attacked in the world. A Yoruba man once told me that while the other tribes in Nigeria attack/hate the Igbos is simply because the Igbos are the most progressive tribe in Nigeria. Other tribes are crying because the Igbos have taken over commerce in Nigeria. Crying is not the solution - but can they handle it if Igbos hands off?

Definitely, people especially ne'er-do-wells and attention seekers will always try to run you down if you are successful in life. I do not think that it worths the while exchanging words with people of any tribe that hates the Igbos because their hatred will never stop: reason, Igbos are the most industrious tribe in the country if not Africa. If you say no, which tribe is then the most industrious?

Coming to assasinations, which one of the three major tribes in Nigeria has the highest number of high profile killings of their own? Definitely not Igbos.

For the assasination, all killers unless the repent will go to hell fire.

guy you are paranoid no be small. nobody hates the Igbos. everybody "hates" everybody in naija. there's nothing that sets Igbo or any other group apart in Nigeria or in the World. you need some palm wine in your system.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by chiyex(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2011
this dude is a sell out.imagine what he is saying. why does it suck to be igbo and not suck to be nigerian. this is another flavor of hypocricy. in nigeria we don't see ourselves as one.we discriminate tribally but when we come to america we wanna see ourselves as nigerians because we feel intimidated by the racial diversity and want to form a team, smh.so much hypocricy in our culture and ways
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 6:33am On May 06, 2011
^^^ You wanna know why the roses that grows from the concrete wall has a damage petals? Ask MaziUche or EzeUche.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Justcash(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2011
^^^^^Dude, I know that you want nairalanders to recognize the fact that you are very jobless. This is not the way to do it. Remember that your Daddy's money gat a limit.
Instead of looking for jobs, you are expressing your frustration on Nairaland? Small boy.
FYI, You may be insulting your potential employers with your eczema infested mouth. I just said I should let you know, because I wouldn't employ any Rhino looking dunce. Keeping ranting.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by seanet02: 7:10am On May 06, 2011
jusRadical:

It is very unfortunate that after ransacking your brain, you corrected someone while you do not even have a good command of English language. Please, when next your brain starts sending a message to your hand that you know English language, just go for brain checks. I am not perfect in English language, but I am able to know that there some errors in your supposedly corrections to someone else's reply. The point you are to note are:
1. Endeavour to have a colon before listing your points and not a fullstop: you should have had a colon after 'mistakes'.
2. On your 4th point, the stop after 'Again' should start with a capital letter since the question mark ends the 'again'. Why did you write "Again?'? Have you written exactly what you wrote after the 'again' before?
3. You are not reciting a creche rhyme. So stop using the word 'again' as if you are a 2 year old mimicking his class teacher. Haven't you come across words like furthermore, in addition, secondly, however, aboveall, finall, subsequently, etc that are used to link points, paragraphs, etc?
4. After writing 'Using igbo instead of Igbo" in your point 3, you shouldn't have used a comma. Did you really attend a good school? Did they teach you to use a comma in such a sentence? Don't you think that colon would have been better?
5. There should have been the word 'that' in your point 4. Furthermore, the sentence should have been re-arranged to read; "If you want to prove to us that you are not a spare part seller wit, then (you) stop posting gibberish.
7. Your last sentence is very poor. Read it aloud to yourself and hear how illiterate it will is sound. I figure the correct sentence should have been thus: Now go to Alaba market and learn the trade Ibos are known for - Automobile Spare Parts Business. Look at the fullstops and hyphen.

You know nada. I did not reply you to prove that you are are better than alaba markerters nah, just wanted to prove that you that you should not assert any sort of supremacy when responding to issues. Dimwit.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 7:13am On May 06, 2011
@Justcash.
Wow! If actually you really know who you are dealing with.

But joke aside. You think am jobless? Hmm this yahoo yahoo boyz sef grin.
Looking for potential victims. How market nah? Lol.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by yelanst(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2011
@seanet
tnx 4 the correction. i hope u got my point. that is the most important thing. we are not in an easy writing class.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 8:28am On May 06, 2011
^^ Busted! Multiple ID user
yelanst=jusradical
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by yelanst(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2011
@jusradical
the time u spent in typing that long post just in a bid to correct that slowpoke called seanet is worthless. tnx 4 carving out such time anyway. cheesy
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You keep sounding dumb with your false claim whenever you regurgitate thesame line.
Whats your problem? Reading or comprehension?

Now answer this simple questions.

1. Do you people of oron and eket share thesame dialect?

2. Can a mere unexpose local from oron understand what eket man speaks completely?

3. How much diffrence/similarity do you think they both sh

4. State the diffrence between greetings in eket/oron if any.

Am force to put it in the above manner since it appears am dealing with a very low IQ individual here.

Finally stop hovering around a mere statement i made for the befefit of that dundee. Honestly you ain't sounding better either.

WAS I THE ONLY ONE ACCUSING YOU OF READING COMPREHENSION?

You will continue to be sounding very dull trying to prove that those dialects are exactly thesame.

This is a general trend with all languages. From Arabic, yoruba, Igbo, spanish, Italian. Hausa, Fulani. . .They may have some central point of connection and may even differ completely in many instance.

Note. Akwa Ibom is having 3 zones.

You have not said any thing different.And it is obvious to me that you are one h-ell of a guy who reason with his anu-s based on other people's comment and what I just noticed
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2011
@ Ozin: dude you are disgracing yourself. The person who took the money (Akpan) can not be found right now. He wasn't the one killed. A lot of people paid the solidarity visit. While it is possible that the victim also took bribe, the report didn't in any way state this. The only one mentioned for taking bribe is Akpan, the chairman. Your hatred for ACN has blinded you so much that you can't even think straight. Who told you that i own sahara reporters or any other media house? You don't even know me and you've assumed that i have a stake in ACN. My guy, go and drink palmy and relax.

Were you there when ACN was cutting a check for sahara reporters? stop making wild, unfounded claims.

@ Lagacity! and where you there when Akpan was given any money by Governor Godswill Akpabio?You must be one big M-oron for believing sahara reporters and spitting such misleading conclusion on what you do not know anything about.Please concentrate on your state politics and know Akwa-Ibom will never go ACN way!!! NEVER EVER!!!!
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:46am On May 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^Heck the dude sounds so confused.
I thought am the only one seeing that.

Keeps on side stepping and regurgitating trash constantly.

Finally,go say what you know and stop ranting like a little boy caught with hands in the soup pot or go b-ury your head in a Poo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Rhino5dm: 9:58am On May 06, 2011
^^You ooze of fresh dunk. So much of your name oozzing aborigional retaard.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by atasteve: 10:26am On May 06, 2011
This thread is so real, this is a reflection of what is happening in our society today. The title is "Post Election Crisis-- ACN Chieftain Assassinated in Akwa Ibom" but most of what have been posted are all about our ethnic differences! We don't need to go the way of the past generations, they were passionate about things that don't matter! I am Igbo, you are Yoruba, these are limitations that land demarcations/boundaries have imposed on our thinking but in reality, we are all ONE. The bitter truth is that although you have a different culture/location, you are my brother/sister from another mother.
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:49am On May 06, 2011
1 dead, many more to go !
Re: Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom by skirmish: 10:34am On May 07, 2011
atasteve:

This thread is so real, this is a reflection of what is happening in our society today. The title is "Post Election Crisis-- ACN Chieftain Assassinated in Akwa Ibom" but most of what have been posted are all about our ethnic differences! We don't need to go the way of the past generations, they were passionate about things that don't matter! I am Igbo, you are Yoruba, these are limitations that land demarcations/boundaries have imposed on our thinking but in reality, we are all ONE. The bitter truth is that although you have a different culture/location, you are my brother/sister from another mother.

Please, don't be reasonable here, you will be paid no heed sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today / Electoral Materials Arrive Cross-river Ahead Of Saturday’s Polls / Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.