Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) (119529 Views)

Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by PrinceCEE(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Check out [url]convre.com[/url]

It is a discussion platform for Africans.

What can you do on Convre?
1. Create a community
2. Search for communities to join
3. Each community has their own moderators that set the guidelines that all members of the community can follow.

And much more.
We're running the beta testing, and given the ban on Twitter, Nigerians need an alternative to have modularized and meaningful discussions.

Hop in, your communities await you.
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by seborrhic: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
A cow or goat?
Even with pics I still don't believe

2 Likes

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by JonCina(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
The picture seems to be the evidence but it still seems very difficult to believe!

Damn!!
Na wetin person like dey kill am!!!

2 Likes

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by LakjumConsults: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na war ooo
sammyj:
Even the snakes are fighting the herdsmen. Aba diaris God ooo!! Over to Lala shocked
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Gambit23: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kaybaba5:
A big python was killed this morning that swallowed cow
In Delta State

Calf, not cow
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by stupidmod3: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
can d two b chopulated
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
What manner of wicked lie is this,on a Sunday for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Vince77(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari will open an investigation on this since cow is involved.

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nonsense people....they've wasted the cow and the snake now
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by alingo2013(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
That's a calf not a cow

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by 009rastaman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Get to see best Nigerian wildlife by following the page below:
[url][/url]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQD6FMTHr4U/?utm_medium=copy_link[url][/url]

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Mayng01(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
These pythons don’t know their limits. Why would it swallow a cow. Foolish animal
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by tunize(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is it really possible or ma exaggeration
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by seborrhic: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gambit23:

Calf, not cow
I was just imagining how possible it is for a python no matter how big to swallow a cow.
Reminds me of stories I used to hear when we were kids that a traveller once went to a bush to ease himself.
After waiting for long without seeing him the other passengers and driver decided to head in the direction he took to look for him,only to see him being swallowed by a python.
It still sounds like fairy tale to me.
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wow! This snake is greedy shocked

It has bitten more than it can chew.

The snake must be very elastic.

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by blazepascal(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wow so ernomous
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Mayng01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Even the calf is big

alingo2013:
That's a calf not a cow

2 Likes

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by DSC7: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
This python get mind swallow bubu, sorry our number one citizen shocked......

Finally Wahala don Jam kasala. grin...

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
I hate slithering creatures. Yuck
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by thundafire: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lala will gladly take dis to FP
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can also see onion in the belly of the python grin
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Richbyfaith: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
This one mad
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pythons are known to be greedy reptiles!!!
Always eating what is way too bigger than them and that's what causes their death.
Same thing with our politicians and I pray that the same faith befalls them...AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Killers even in the animal world!

STOP SPREADING HATE; EMBRACE LOVE, PEACE AND UNITY OH YOUTHS OF PRESENT WICKED GENERATION!
Re: Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) by Ikpeyi: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
It is finished...I have nothing more to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.