Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) (47156 Views)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by temitope27(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:
The person that negotiated and bought the child of such an ugly Afonja woman is who I am against.
300k for the child of such ugliness? That is bad business.
Yellow Bars sha
she is not a Yoruba woman. Abi u blind
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Hairbytosy: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oh God
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elvisgolden:

The man cannot be excused, neither the woman..........both are useless and irresponsible. No responsible or hustling woman will sell her children for mere 300k.....and better still, only foolish and irresponsible human beings will support this dastardly act......

No two wrongs can make any right........condemning the man and excusing the woman is of all things most irresponsible and senseless
Let this be this last time you quote me.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
imagrg:
I'm a man. Men are to blame in this case. The first one used and abandoned her with two children and the present one left her again for two years! Haba, but she shouldn't have been so heartless as to sell out her two children.
Well, poverty sef.
They've all got their individual blame(s). She's a GROWN WOMAN, how can she be allowing herself to be getting used and dumped like that?! Is she a child? The men are useless, while the mother acted dumb. I ONLY sympathize with the kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Benega9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
buhari have turned this country up-side-down
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Afonja...
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by sulaak(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
There's hunger in the land. May God help us.

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

Please before you quote me, make sure your brain is intact.
No responsible man would leave his family for two years no money no call.
Is it not better to sell the kids off than to allow them to suffer?
If they refuse to protest and force political chain in the country, then they should die in poverty.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Love4mikids(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is Obvious this woman has suffered,not even a pound of fresh.They are lucky she didn't eat or kept them to die of hunger.Feeding a mouth in this present day must be a calculated attempt.Not to think of having them duo. I wouldn't even want to talk about the headless head of a man that returned after two years.My fellow women,please acquire skills aside your Educational Certificates.Dont enter any man's house believing he is wired solely to provide for his Children.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by abbey621(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
You born two for inside poverty, you come born another and as if 3 is not enough , you decided to make it 4. We just dey blame poverty here but in truth stupidity is to blame. When will women realize they have more to lose by giving birth with no financial planning? See as the man don waka for two years, see as the woman sef thin like broom.

Nigeria jagajaga, there's no solution in sight so help yourself, limit the mouths you feed.....Well I guess that's what she was trying to do but woman, do it before the pikins are born!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yoruba biaach.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by generalwo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/13/woman-sells-daughters-for-n300000-in-ogun/
...... How I wish them go allow me talk for this matter...... A couple that can pay 300k fo for kids will most likely give them a batter life....... Make the adoption legal so the kids can be accounted for at all times....... Arrest their biological mum who sold them and make her face the jail term.... Neither she nor their father who left home for 2 years without a word deserves custody of the innocent kids.... Just imagine...... 300k that cannot even buy a Nigerian used Keke napep na im this woman take sell 2 beautiful souls..... Devil wickedness dey learn for where some humans own dey
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Mummyfour(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

it happens every day o.
I know one like that, he abandoned his wife and 4 children and even said they are a distraction to him.
He said God said he should abandon his family and do the work of God
Its 3years now.
The wife is my very good friend and is really trying her best.
My prayer for her always is that even though the man has rejected her and her children, God will bless her and give her the grace and strength to take care of her children.
If you see this Children eh!! Very beautiful children.
And some people are looking for half a child,yet this man was blessed with bright and beautiful children.
Na God go judge that man.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oko, yoruba iyawo , igbo. Case closed. No name calling tonight. Woes to the government who rules when human beings or parts are being sold for survival
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by erumena(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

Who can prove that the man left home for two years without communication and why sell the two she had for the man and left the other ones she had for her previous husband?
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Legend44(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Do people still take this lady serious.. u people should just leave her make she dey talk her own abeg. She has bigger demons to fight wetin herself cos it very obvious.
sapphiere:

Modified:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by juwoonn(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aja
Ode tongue
ChiefSosa:

Ewure, go and read my first post. I didn't/don't support the men. They've all got individual blame.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

As you said, if your brain is intact, you should have reasoned further than selling the kids.

If you will sell your children tomorrow because your husband left you, what research have you done to know the problems the children will face in the hands of the buyer?
What if it was into a prostitution ring you were selling your children into?

Be intelligent enough to reason farther than your eyes can see... E get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by stayclearofme: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Let this be this last time you quote me.
People will always quote you because of your stupidity and hatered for men, the guy told you the truth. Between this is a forum anybody can quote anybody if you don't like it you can get your ass out of here. You arrogant nobody!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
you cursed and godforsaken son of a bitch born to a senseless ape looking father, make you bastard comes and tell me if Blessing Ebuneku nah yoruba

But her daughter's name is Semilore. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by okigbojihad: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Simbrixton:
shes igbo woman married to yoruba

if u no get anything to say just shut up.

igbos dnt bear ebuneku or wateva plz gladly claim your sister, atleast her ugly genes is a pure proof she is an afonja.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Abiboss: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
seborrhic:

Despite the names being clearly well written,you had to show your insanity for the world to see on the internet.
You are insane but don't realize it yet till your family see you in the market square naked and chewing grass.
You get time to dey answer this oponu
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
Nyamiris and crime are inseparable, those godforsaken people can do anything just for money
Spits on flathe@ded pigs from potopoto republic

Bastar*, they are all your people. Can't you read the names?

We warned you against voting for the terrorist in Aso Rock but you refused. Now, you descend low as selling your own children just to feed?

God forsaken tribe
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by okigbojihad: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
wonders shall never end, even descendants of ape dey talk

go and carry your sister, yoloba genes are polluted.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria has become like Sameria in the Bible time. i just hope God will deliver us like the way he delivered Sameria.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
My idiotic mother is an oponu afofungbemu shey yoruba dey bear blessing ebuneku
I am just just a brainless brown roof Benin republic refugee

You say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.