Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) (47166 Views)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
juwoonn:
Aja
Ode tongue
Egungun, you don dey ready to enter express abi? You even dress up carry bag sef. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Is better to sell than train her to be a harlot cause any woman capable of selling her child can easily give her out to men at 10 so I support her selling her

Are you sure you are reasoning with your brain or kidney?
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by calcal: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
In America, that man will be in jail for not paying child support.

In Nigeria, it is okay to father children and left for 2 years without supporting the children and the mother. can you see why the zoo is not moving forward but backward.

In America, every child receives $3000 yearly from the government, free daycare for the low income, free health care for the low income. probably section 8 house is available somehow depends on the state.

In the zoo, what did you want that poor woman to do? kudos to the woman for selling those children and kudos to the buyer also.

The zoo has no provision for those children whatsoever, likewise the useless father.

By now the man supposed to be in jail.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Draslo(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Is it not better to sell the kids off than to allow them to suffer?

You're mad
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafravd:
descendant of ape from cursed land dey talk, wonders shall never end, alaye nah your sister be that and stop denying her

Scorn of the earth, the son of a treacherous Afonja the legendary slave.
You are notoriously known for selling your inheritance for peanut. While your men are busy selling their land, your women retired to selling their children just to go by a day.

Well, you can make all the effort to deny her but we all know she's your own. As the calamity you brought upon yourself keep hitting you hard, I look forward to enjoy reading that the slave trade has all over again started among your tribe

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by moshino(m): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafravd:
Nyamiris and crime are inseparable, those godforsaken people can do anything just for money
Spits on flathe@ded pigs from potopoto republic

Spend the energy to better your life, dont waste time, data, energy and sense you dont have on faceless NL. Do something better, more positive, progressive and productive with your time, data and energy. You're not the only frustrated, pathetic dark soul in your environment, dont allow yours spill out on this faceless incognito forum.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Simbrixton(m): 12:55am On Jun 14, 2021
okigbojihad:

if u no get anything to say just shut up.

igbos dnt bear ebuneku or wateva plz gladly claim your sister, atleast her ugly genes is a pure proof she is an afonja.
tank God u mentioned ebuneku dats not a yoruba name
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by BKayy: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
she is not a Yoruba woman. Abi u blind
Its not like I expected you people not to betray and deny her

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by OZ511: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Chai desperation everywhere embarassed
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by emonis88: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2021
SirIconR:
Blame Buhari... He has made life unbearable for ordinary Nigerian... Hunger dey
Abeg tell d supporters.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafravd:
aah aah your wailing just dey sweet my body, i am very sure your useless and cursed mother is a prostitute with hairy chest, yam legs and stinking pussy while your ape looking foolish father is a drug pusher, your cursed Igbo tribe is known all over the world for crimes, nah you cursed people from that godforsaken Igbo tribe we dey see for drug pushing, prostitution, baby pounding and baby factory, mention any crime in this world and you will surely see you cursed Igbo people doing it. You wan start baby factory in yoruba land, we won't allow that on our land
Spits on inconsequential 5% people, they are a disgrace to nigeria and africa, Igbo tribe is a cursed tribe.
well, he didn't mention your tribe's name in his altercation but here you are, calling his tribe's name upandan.
Is that the level of your intelligence??
Why can't you be logical for ones??
You can logically bash him and his tribe indirectly without mentioning his tribe's name.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Yellowbar undecided
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Bifwoli: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2021
SirIconR:
Blame Buhari... He has made life unbearable for ordinary Nigerian... Hunger dey
Buhari wasn't there in the bedroom when she decided to sire two innocent kids she's now selling.

Come with a new one again please...
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by mysteryman2014: 1:53am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
There's hunger in the land. May God help us.

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

Please before you quote me, make sure your brain is intact.
No responsible man would leave his family for two years no money no call.

Haha OP, na u post na dey comment on ya post again . Na wa for u o.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Simbrixton(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2021
BKayy:

Afonjas gene is filled with betrayal.
Deny your sister for earthly praise.
Ebuneku is her Afonja name.
shes igbo
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by lexy2014: 3:17am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

So if u say "no responsible man would leave his family for two years, no money no call", what should a responsible woman do? Sell her children? If u say d man is wicked to have left his family, are u saying d woman is kind and benevolent to have sold her children? I thought they said d love a woman has for her child is d strongest love any human can have? What happened in this case?

NB: pls don't forget to report me. And since I have quoted u again, am waiting for u to make good ur threat
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by HRMK: 3:58am On Jun 14, 2021
this woman has no good reason for doing it!even if the dad left home without feeding allowance.she culd av had something doing that brings cash!!
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by yusluvad(m): 4:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Honestly, but all in all she have gat no point doing that!!!
ChiefSosa:
The husband should have also done better, how can you just leave home for 2 years?!
If she really wanted to take care of the children, she could've sold HERSELF instead. 2 kids each from 2 different men. Na wa o
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Twelfthman: 4:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Really? What happen to giving up the baby for adoption and she go get a job?
Your likes are all over Instagram too spewing their rubbish.
This act must be condemn
Don't be sentimental. A lot of women will follow ur yeye talk blindly. If my mom had sold me off and denied me motherly and fatherly love I don't know where I won't have been today.
The man leaving his wife isn't still enough excuse to be heartless. Common where is the motherly love we so much praise. What happen to it? Why would a woman suffer for 9 months and sell the baby for money except for a selfish greedy and heartless woman.

sapphiere:

Modified:

IS IT NOT BETTER TO SELL THE KIDS OFF THAN TO ALLOW THEM TO SUFFER?
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by KenModi(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

Chai! With what you wrote, may God help the man that would marry you. So its okay to sell children?! Which kind mentality be dis enn?!

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by bab22: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

That the man left for 2 years is not an option for her to sell her kid's.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by KenModi(m): 5:35am On Jun 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

So you won't insult men today? I expected you to somehow twist the story so as to blame men!

She didn’t disappoint
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by KenModi(m): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
But that woman looks like someone that ha endured suffering for too long

I pity poor people in this Buhari government

I don’t pity anybody in this Buhari regime , both rich and poor, especially the poor because when you tell them to cast their vote for a credible candidate even if he/she is from a small party they would insult the hell out of you immediately APC or PDP start sharing bags of rice and cooking oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.