Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) (47444 Views)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by obstead200(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
There's hunger in the land. May God help us.

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

Please before you quote me, make sure your brain is intact.
No responsible man would leave his family for two years no money no call.
Is it not better to sell the kids off than to allow them to suffer?
I agree with u my sister. No responsible man shud ignore his family for even one month, not to mention 2 years.

As long as the kids were not sold for rituals or for slavery, I think I will understand and forgive the woman.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by obstead200(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafravd:
aah aah your wailing just dey sweet my body, i am very sure your useless and cursed mother is a prostitute with hairy chest, yam legs and stinking pussy while your ape looking foolish father is a drug pusher, your cursed Igbo tribe is known all over the world for crimes, nah you cursed people from that godforsaken Igbo tribe we dey see for drug pushing, prostitution, baby pounding and baby factory, mention any crime in this world and you will surely see you cursed Igbo people doing it. You wan start baby factory in yoruba land, we won't allow that on our land
Spits on inconsequential 5% people, they are a disgrace to nigeria and africa, Igbo tribe is a cursed tribe.
u shud visit ur psychiatrist u know. This ur ailment is getting tougher
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by ariesbull: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Ogun with high IGR more than that OF NEW YORK
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by obstead200(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafravd:
Nyamiris and crime are inseparable, those godforsaken people can do anything just for money
Spits on flathe@ded pigs from potopoto republic
the country is in deep shit and u are here still playing the tribal card. U are really sick upstairs.

Tell me one single calamity in Nigeria that is not affecting all tribes equally.

Why can't u stop this nonsense and hold our leaders accountable. Our leaders are fully United when it comes to oppressing us. They do not consider ethnicity or tribe in their ranks when it comes to looting.

Are u too blind to see the obvious or are u just plain stu.pid?

U probably don't have 50k in ur bank account.
U probably don't make an income of up to 40k in a month.
U probably can't afford to live 20% of the standard of living u wish for urself.......yet u feel Igbos and tribal bashing is ur biggest goal in life.

Have u ever asked urself "who is really the cause of all my shortcomings?" U better wake up and hustle.

I have realised that serious minded hustling Nigerians....whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba do not care about tribal sentiments. They have no time to spend online talking rubbish cos they are too busy minding their hustle and making money. Try to enter that league bro. I have just spent quality time to advise u. Now let me get back to my business. It is a Monday morning.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by thomasjoe(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The husband should have also done better, how can you just leave home for 2 years?!
If she really wanted to take care of the children, she could've sold HERSELF instead. 2 kids each from 2 different men. Na wa o
The woman is lying ...
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by tightpussy156: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2021
That is pure greediness.The woman is wicked and heartless .No excuse for laziness.Is it not her mates selling.and huzzling in markets.Doing hard labours.Not to talk of those women that dont have husbands struggling to survive with chilldrens.If na mouth them get and very well but to work zero.lazy to work.I keep asking myself how many homes can survive with a man in that home OR how many women can survive without a man.just 1% the remain 99% cant do.That is it.Who quote me for saying the truth hug transformer.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
The future ina say is what oooo?

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Mistaglorious: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2021
See her face!�
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by malcom1X: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2021
pacespot:

Check the name of the woman very well, she is your sister with hairy chest and yam legs from the landlocked dot in a circle region. She definitely run away from poverty trying to look for escape route in the south west by getting married to a Yoruba's man. But her greed for money knowing that nyamiri can do anything for money makes her to sell her own daughters.

Stop ethnic-profiling crime if you don't want to be dressed down like this next time.

Baba that is not and Igbo language. What is the meaning in Igbo tell us. What is the meaning of agoro tell us abi ebuneku?
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by malcom1X: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2021
thomasjoe:

The woman is lying ...

Yoruba men will impregnate you and run away. You won't see 1 naira na when hungry catch you, you go find your way.

I know of a lady with five children from 5 men, I was thinking she's a harlot but someone told me it's their men's habit too.

I have have also poked Yoruba women that are married too, something I used to fear before coming here but now I'm not afraid of a Yoruba man's wife anymore. The husband knows and don't care.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2021
obstead200:
I agree with u my sister. No responsible man shud ignore his family for even one month, not to mention 2 years.

As long as the kids were not sold for rituals or for slavery, I think I will understand and forgive the woman.

cc KenModi
cc Twelfthman
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Cherez: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

But men are wicked o. Why leave your family for two years no call no money only to come and to reap where you did not sow.

Modified:

Anybody calling you out should go for checkup
A man leaving his family for 2 good years like that is an infidel & a devil incarnate
I condemn the woman but imagine her circumstance; is it not better to allow the kids have a better life than die of hunger?
Imagine being adopted to an American than remaining an almajiri for life?
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Afamcy: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

Hummmmm!!
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Skull miners are sick people.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Gamesmart: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2021
lexy2014:

So if u say "no responsible man would leave his family for two years, no money no call", what should a responsible woman do? Sell her children? If u say d man is wicked to have left his family, are u saying d woman is kind and benevolent to have sold her children? I thought they said d love a woman has for her child is d strongest love any human can have? What happened in this case?

NB: pls don't forget to report me. And since I have quoted u again, am waiting for u to make good ur threat

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

You these southerners selling human beings is like normal thing to you.

The man should not have left his family but the woman should not have sold her children that is the bigger crime. If she could not care for them she should have done family planning in the first place.
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by fineberry(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just look at somebody that has given birth to four children...she look old and hungry. God av mercy
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Tmb78(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:

Scorn of the earth, the son of a treacherous Afonja the legendary slave.
You are notoriously known for selling your inheritance for peanut. While your men are busy selling their land, your women retired to selling their children just to go by a day.

Well, you can make all the effort to deny her but we all know she's your own. As the calamity you brought upon yourself keep hitting you hard, I look forward to enjoy reading that the slave trade has all over again started among your tribe
Alaye,when will you speak the truth about your people?
Is it a curse?
That woman is obviously igbo,don't deny her.If she has won a competition now,you all will be all over the thread chanting Ebuneku is Igbo.
Look at your other sister down there and tell me if they don't look alike
Both of them look like shit,lolz

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Tmb78(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
obstead200:
the country is in deep shit and u are here still playing the tribal card. U are really sick upstairs.

Tell me one single calamity in Nigeria that is not affecting all tribes equally.

Why can't u stop this nonsense and hold our leaders accountable. Our leaders are fully United when it comes to oppressing us. They do not consider ethnicity or tribe in their ranks when it comes to looting.

Are u too blind to see the obvious or are u just plain stu.pid?

U probably don't have 50k in ur bank account.
U probably don't make an income of up to 40k in a month.
U probably can't afford to live 20% of the standard of living u wish for urself.......yet u feel Igbos and tribal bashing is ur biggest goal in life.

Have u ever asked urself "who is really the cause of all my shortcomings?" U better wake up and hustle.

I have realised that serious minded hustling Nigerians....whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba do not care about tribal sentiments. They have no time to spend online talking rubbish cos they are too busy minding their hustle and making money. Try to enter that league bro. I have just spent quality time to advise u. Now let me get back to my business. It is a Monday morning.
People like you are worse than the person you quoted.you are always turning a blind eye to the tribal slurs by your people. Are you saying his quote is the only one that is bad here?
Why not call both sides to order?
Shior!
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Tmb78(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
malcom1X:

Yoruba men will impregnate you and run away. You won't see 1 naira na when hungry catch you, you go find your way.

I know of a lady with five children from 5 men, I was thinking she's a harlot but someone told me it's their men's habit too.

I have have also poked Yoruba women that are married too, something I used to fear before coming here but now I'm not afraid of a Yoruba man's wife anymore. The husband knows and don't care.
And yet your brother here left his wife with his conjoined twins and ran away.
Many of your women are having kids with different men too,but you will never comment on that.
Igbos and hypocrisy sha!

Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by detectivejones: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hunger...can make anyone do anything, but still not an excuse
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Royal55: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Modified:

did you read the post to the end?
what happened to the other man she had more two children with??
couldn't he have been responsible enough to take care of the two children coupled with his
other two children he had with her?? but no, instead she decided to sell the children she gave birth to

And not too long you will be seen commenting on a post clamouring for gender equality...

women are more wicked!
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Royal55:

did you read the post to the end?
what happened to the other man she had more two children with??
couldn't he have been responsible enough to take care of the two children coupled with his
other two children he had with her?? but no, instead she decided to sell the children she gave birth to

And not too long you will be seen commenting on a post clamouring for gender equality...

women are more wicked!
[/s]
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by SirIconR(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bifwoli:
Buhari wasn't there in the bedroom when she decided to sire two innocent kids she's now selling.

Come with a new one again please...
What is dis one saying, You are not a Nigerian I guess
Re: Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) by wty862301349: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2021
It's terrible[img][/img][img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.