Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Never Far Away(joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Far Away(joke) (921 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Far Away(joke) by anthima(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2007
An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison for bank robbery.
The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.
Shortly, he received this reply,"For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the Money!"
At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money.
Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next.
His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do from here."
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by sammy6(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
Good boy
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by sammy6(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
Good boy
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by osereka(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2007
the boy na real guyman
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by rasulua(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2007
Way 2 go man,he sure put his dad away frm stress even frm d prison.dats cooool
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by stont101(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2007
that guy most be a Naigerian from Worri i guess
Re: Never Far Away(joke) by rubie(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
It doesn't look 2 me that boy is 4rm Warri, I guess he's 4rm somewhere in the East. But that trick worked 4 the old man.

(1) (Reply)

A Fly, A Fish, A Bear, A Hunter, A Mouse And A Cat. / Stupid Is A Terminal Illness / Help, Have You Seen This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.