Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. (1008 Views)

Scientific Evidence Against The Noah's Whole-Earth Flood / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Concrete scientific evidence indicated that human being originated from East valley of Africa about 5 million years ago from Apelike primitive animals.

This is documented by various skulls and skeletons excavated in various parts of Africa starting from Ardipithecus to kenyapithecus and South African Australopithecus afarensis.

Why is African people don’t like research work, rather this information was researched, documented and confirmed by Europeans and Asian people.

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
and you mumulishly believed that skulls and bones dug up from the ground is a concrete evidence for that Theory. your brains should be checked.

1 Like

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
and you mumulishly believed that skulls and bones dug up from the ground is a concrete evidence for that Theory. your brains should be checked.
I did not say I believe that, it is open to a research and conclusion not emotional issue.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odingo1:

I did not say I believe that, it is open to a research and conclusion not emotional issue.
sorry if you think my statement is emotional. but for the fact that the theory of evolution have no single evidence for it should make you throw it in the thrash can.

the out of Africa theory is nonsense. man did not migrate out from Africa but into Africa. in Australia you have the aborigines who was nearly wiped out by Europeans , in India you have the Dravidian who are the original Indians and also the andamanese tribes or jarawa.
in the Americas the native American was wiped out by the Europeans ,these people are not white. black people are scattered around the world. they did not migrate out of Africa but migrated into Africa. do your research . even the original Chinese people had black skin. the ancient world was filled whit dark skin people ,history has been white washed.

and you need to throw away that nonsense theory of evolution it rubbish.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
sorry if you think my statement is emotional. but for the fact that the theory of evolution have no single evidence for it should make you throw it in the thrash can.

the out of Africa theory is nonsense. man did not migrate out from Africa but into Africa. in Australia you have the aborigines who was nearly wiped out by Europeans , in India you have the Dravidian who are the original Indians and also the andamanese tribes or jarawa.
in the Americas the native American was wiped out by the Europeans ,these people are not white. black people are scattered around the world. they did not migrate out of Africa but migrated into Africa. do your research . even the original Chinese people had black skin. the ancient world was filled whit dark skin people ,history has been white washed.

and you need to throw away that nonsense theory of evolution it rubbish.
You are misunderstanding the whole thing. Your assertion about black people been found in all continents is even confirming what the scientist is saying that initially the world have only black people in Africa after Homo sapiens emerged from Apelike animal and started migrating from Africa to rest of the world and subsequently there was lack of vitamin D in the cold climate of Asia and Europe then through mutations the white yellow skin developed and emerged as survival instinct.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2022
I believe there were other apelike creatures that exist before, that evolutionists are confusing with human ancestors. Macro evolution is a scam.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:
I believe there were other apelike creatures that exist before, that evolutionists are confusing with human ancestors. Macro evolution is a scam.
How come there was no modern human skeleton that was found that time rather all skulls and skeletons that was found followed a sequence till a modern humans emerged and DNA mitochondria of modern humans are the same with the ones found in this early skulls.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

You are misunderstanding the whole thing. Your assertion about black people been found in all continents is even confirming what the scientist is saying that initially the world have only black people in Africa after Homo sapiens emerged from Apelike animal and started migrating from Africa to rest of the world and subsequently there was lack of vitamin D in the cold climate of Asia and Europe then through mutations the white yellow skin developed and emerged as survival instinct.
so why have the black people in all this places i mentioned not turned white due to lack of vitamin d? you lack historical knowledge. the white man mixed his blood with the blacks and have white washed black history. how did blacks come out of Africa to Australia and remain black till today ? where is the vitamin d theory ? or how did the dravidians of India or the jarawa tribe of India remain black? Argentina 50 years ago was 50,% black and white but today it is almost white totally why because they have mixed out the black race not due to mutation . Cristiano Rinaldo's grand mother is black why is Rinaldo's not black ? do you think his skin mutated? oga you are a leaner.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
so why have the black people in all this places i mentioned not turned white due to lack of vitamin d? you lack historical knowledge. the white man mixed his blood with the blacks and have white washed black history. how did blacks come out of Africa to Australia and remain black till today ? where is the vitamin d theory ? or how did the dravidians of India or the jarawa tribe of India remain black? Argentina 50 years ago was 50,% black and white but today it is almost white totally why because they have mixed out the black race not due to mutation . Cristiano Rinaldo's grand mother is black why is Rinaldo's not black ? do you think his skin mutated? oga you are a leaner.
You are mixing things up with modern time, the time they are talking about is period of ice age when dinosaurs went extinct as a result of climate change. Australia and modern world today which is about 50,000 years are warn climate, so blacks elsewhere in the world cannot mutate and turn to white. The event took place about 350,000 years ago when Europe and greater part of world is covered with ice except tropical areas of Africa, Australia and few countries that lies on the equator belt.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

How come there was no modern human skeleton that was found that time rather all skulls and skeletons that was found followed a sequence till a modern humans emerged and DNA mitochondria of modern humans are the same with the ones found in this early skulls.
I believe there were creatures with great semblance to humans even down to the DNA level which evolutionists confused to be human ancestors.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:

I believe there were creatures with great semblance to humans even down to the DNA level which evolutionists confused to be human ancestors.
Humans and animals are believed to be created the same period not older from each other by the space of 1 week, while the skulls of Apelike animals are dated with reliable carbon isotope to about 3-5 million years ago, the skulls of modern humans are only dated for about 350,000 years ago scientifically indicating a gradual evolution from primitive humans to modern humans.

I think African continent should involve more in research work instead of being a consuming continent , I still believe in God the creator of universe but things may not be as we were told.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

Humans and animals are believed to be created the same period not older from each other by the space of 1 week, while the skulls of Apelike animals are dated to about 3-5 million years ago, the skulls of modern humans are only dated for about 350,000 years ago scientifically indicating a gradual evolution from primitive humans to modern humans.
well it is all speculation, no evidence for it. Carbon dating depends on many assumptions, which might not be true at all, hence the seemed dates incorrect.
Evolution is a belief because it can not be tested just speculations upon speculations.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

You are mixing things up with modern time, the time they are talking about is period of ice age when dinosaurs went extinct as a result of climate change. Australia and modern world today which is about 50,000 years are warn climate, so blacks elsewhere in the world cannot mutate and turn to white. The event took place about 350,000 years ago when Europe and greater part of world is covered with ice except tropical areas of Africa, Australia and few countries that lies on the equator belt.
there is no evidence of what you are talking about here they are just theories. you think black skin can turn white only during the ice age ? but cannot do so today? the polar bear which dwells in arctic regions has black skin under the white hairs. the Arctic fox turns white during winter and black during summer this fact alone nullifies the theory that black skin changes in cold region. the aborigines of Australia and India have been in those regions since time immemorial and migrated from the middle East and Europe not africa. how does digging up bones from the ground prove that black people came out of Africa or that black skin turned white. those bones dug up from the ground are pure fraud and I can prove it.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:
well it is all speculation, no evidence for it. Carbon dating depends on many assumptions, which might not be true at all, hence the seemed dates incorrect.
Evolution is a belief because it can not be tested just speculations upon speculations.
Evolution is not a belief, it is based on concrete scientific findings. If you doubt carbon dating then you can go for MR scan and they will scan your bone and tell you your age. That is what they use to catch overage players in fifa under 17 World Cup. Carbon dating is near accurate and never an assumption.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
there is no evidence of what you are talking about here they are just theories. you think black skin can turn white only during the ice age ? but cannot do so today? the polar bear which dwells in arctic regions has black skin under the white hairs. the Arctic fox turns white during winter and black during summer this fact alone nullifies the theory that black skin changes in cold region. the aborigines of Australia and India have been in those regions since time immemorial and migrated from the middle East and Europe not africa. how does digging up bones from the ground prove that black people came out of Africa or that black skin turned white. those bones dug up from the ground are pure fraud and I can prove it.
The mutation they are talking about is millions of years ago when dinosaurs went extinct, the bones been dug up in Africa in Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa are displayed in various museums in European universities and they resemble human being but Apelike. All this bones are not hidden, you can have access to them in Europe and even date them using carbon dating. Most of them still have sand from where they excavated them in East Africa valley.

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

Evolution is not a belief, it is based on concrete scientific findings. If you doubt carbon dating then you can go for MR scan and they will scan your bone and tell you your age. That is what they use to catch overage players in fifa under 17 World Cup. Carbon dating is near accurate and never an assumption.
MR scan is only accurate to about age 17 or thereabouts.
As for carbon dating, carbon dating assume an equal ratio between carbon14 and carbon12 however when there is a variation in C14/C15 it gives inaccurate dating. I advice you don't swallow everything hook line and sink find out how these dating were done possible errors or factors that could affect its accuracy.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:

MR scan is only accurate to about age 17 or thereabouts.
As for carbon dating, carbon dating assume an equal ratio between carbon14 and carbon12 however when there is a variation in C14/C15 it gives inaccurate dating. I advice you don't swallow everything hook line and sink find out how these dating were done possible errors or factors that could affect its accuracy.
You are correct that there is variations and errors that may occur but a good dating techniques that is available now is good with less error. In Germany some professors have sites of Neandenthals which is believed to be the ancestors of Europeans before modern humans from Africa came and upgraded them to full modern humans through having sex with them resulting in cross breading.

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

The mutation they are talking about is millions of years ago when dinosaurs went extinct, the bones been dug up in Africa in Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa are displayed in various museums in European universities and they resemble human being but Apelike. All this bones are not hidden, you can have access to them in Europe and even date them using carbon dating. Most of them still have sand from where they excavated them in East Africa valley.
see let me tell you, you are still a leaner. those skulls are monkey skull disguised as ape-like man. in 1912 ,Charles Dawson in collaboration with a Jesuit priest named piere till hard de chadin fabricated the pilt down man and the Peking man in Sussex England with the skull of an orangutan and the jaw bone of a man in an effort to convince the word of evolution , but another anthropologist named stephen Gould discovered this Hoax after it has been displayed in museums as evidence of evolution and also taught to kids in school.

this rubbish is still taught today as science fact and that is what you are using as evidence . you still a have a lot to learn.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

You are correct that there is variations and errors that may occur but a good dating techniques that is available now is good with less error. In Germany some professors have sites of Neandenthals which is believed to be the ancestors of Europeans before modern humans from Africa came and upgraded them to full modern humans through having sex with them resulting in cross breading.
Like I said it's all belief, a belief they thing it's logical to explain apelike creatures see, I am irritated when these people pass on their belief like it is the ultimate reality and calling dissenting views myth, evolutionary is not testable and hence cannot be a scientific truth,.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
see let me tell you, you are still a leaner. those skulls are monkey skull disguised as ape-like man. in 1912 ,Charles Dawson in collaboration with a Jesuit priest named piere till hard de chadin fabricated the pilt down man and the Peking man in Sussex England with the skull of an orangutan and the jaw bone of a man in an effort to convince the word of evolution , but another anthropologist named stephen Gould discovered this Hoax after it has been displayed in museums as evidence of evolution and also taught to kids in school.

this rubbish is still taught today as science fact and that is what you are using as evidence . you still a have a lot to learn.
The ones that I am talking about is recent discoveries not even Charles Darwin own. In Germany they dug up skulls of Neanderthals which they have dated and noted to be about 100,000 years old. In Germany here everything is all about studies and evidences. They have the Valley in Germany were one can go and confirm it. Recently they lunch James Webb telescopes which will help to know wether life exists in other exoplanet that look like Earth that they have discovered including Terrapist star and Alpha centeuri star with possible habitable planets that revolve around it.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Steep:

Like I said it's all belief, a belief they thing it's logical to explain apelike creatures see, I am irritated when these people pass on their belief like it is the ultimate reality and calling dissenting views myth, evolutionary is not testable and hence cannot be a scientific truth,.
They call other views myth because there is no evidence for it why they have concrete evidence with their own. In the next 6 months the recent launch James Webb telescope will be able to see through the past and discover if there is life in recently discovered exoplanet outside sun solar system that Earth belong to. For almost all the billions of star in night sky each have a planets revolving around each star like earth is revolving around sun with other planets like Venus, Mars etc. So the EU/America/Canada/China/ Japan and Australia is doing there things base on scientific findings.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

The ones that I am talking about is recent discoveries not even Charles Darwin own. In Germany they dug up skulls of Neanderthals which they have dated and noted to be about 100,000 years old. In Germany here everything is all about studies and evidences. They have the Valley in Germany were one can go and confirm it. Recently they lunch James Webb telescopes which will help to know wether life exists in other exoplanet that look like Earth that they have discovered including Terrapist star and Alpha centeuri star with possible habitable planets that revolve around it.
like I said you still have a lot to learn. skulls dug up the ground prove nothing. bones do not stay in the ground for thousands of years, they turn to dust except they are fossilised. neatherthals are not blacks neither do they have any evidence of coming from Africa. why are they not digging their bones up in Africa why Europe.? if they came from Africa? what you call neatherthals are pure humans. if evolution was true the transitional fossil will not only be here with us but we will see some of them alive with us too . you don't have to dig up bones from the ground to prove them. I too can do same and tell you this is ape man will you believe me. the fact that so called scientist have been caught fabricating transitional fossils should tell you that they are trying to push down evolution down your throat.

carbon dating is nonsense , live snails having dated to die thousands of years ago by carbon dating and that thing you are talking about finding life in other planets is total hogwash.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
like I said you still have a lot to learn. skulls dug up the ground prove nothing. bones do not stay in the ground for thousands of years, they turn to dust except they are fossilised. neatherthals are not blacks neither do they have any evidence of coming from Africa. why are they not digging their bones up in Africa why Europe.? if they came from Africa? what you call neatherthals are pure humans. if evolution was true the transitional fossil will not only be here with us but we will see some of them alive with us too . you don't have to dig up bones from the ground to prove them. I too can do same and tell you this is ape man will you believe me. the fact that so called scientist have been caught fabricating transitional fossils should tell you that they are trying to push down evolution down your throat.

carbon dating is nonsense , live snails having dated to die thousands of years ago by carbon dating and that thing you are talking about finding life in other planets is total hogwash.
By 2050 there will be human missions to Mars which already have landed NASA rovers on Mars studying it geological formations. Milky Way galaxy have over 100 billion stars of which our sun is one of the stars with its own planets. That is the same way other 100 billion stars have their own planets. With this there is high possibility of complex life elsewhere. There is about 2 trillion galaxies, our own galaxy Milky Way is spec in trillions of galaxies.

You see pictures below from Hubble telescope, recent lunched Webb telescope will give clearer pictures of the universe created by God.

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

By 2050 there will be human missions to Mars which already have landed NASA rovers on Mars studying it geological formations. Milky Way galaxy have over 100 billion stars of which our sun is one of the stars with its own planets. That is the same way other 100 billion stars have their own planets. With this there is high possibility of complex life elsewhere. There is about 2 trillion galaxies, our own galaxy Milky Way is spec in trillions of galaxies.

You see pictures below from Hubble telescope, recent lunched Webb telescope will give clearer pictures of the universe created by God.
what you need is real education but unfortunately you can't get this in our schools today. what you have been taught about the cosmos is pure lies. 2050 is too far. in 1969 they claimed to land on the moon , and today the same people told us that they destroyed the technology and cannot build it back again and that is why they cannot go to the moon which is 230 miles from the earth, but can send Mars rovers to planet Mars which is 240 million miles away. isn't this a joke? throw away that Mars picture it is fake. even the Hubble telescope is a lie. the telescope which is used to view other planets yet cannot view the earth that they have to Photoshop the earth image . yes, every image of the earth you have ever seen is photoshopped. this is even admitted by Robert Simon's who works for NASA.

there is nothing like milky way galaxy that is a lie. the sun is a sun and not a star. if you should use a telescope or a power zoom camera you will see the stars for yourself, these stars have a light that wobbles and changes colour from green to red and even blue. the sun does not behave like that. every thing you have been taught about the cosmos is a lie and I can prove it to you. if you doubt me go out this night and stare at the stars you will notice that their lights do shake.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
what you need is real education but unfortunately you can't get this in our schools today. what you have been taught about the cosmos is pure lies. 2050 is too far. in 1969 they claimed to land on the moon , and today the same people told us that they destroyed the technology and cannot build it back again and that is why they cannot go to the moon which is 230 miles from the earth, but can send Mars rovers to planet Mars which is 240 million miles away. isn't this a joke? throw away that Mars picture it is fake. even the Hubble telescope is a lie. the telescope which is used to view other planets yet cannot view the earth that they have to Photoshop the earth image . yes, every image of the earth you have ever seen is photoshopped. this is even admitted by Robert Simon's who works for NASA.

there is nothing like milky way galaxy that is a lie. the sun is a sun and not a star. if you should use a telescope or a power zoom camera you will see the stars for yourself, these stars have a light that wobbles and changes colour from green to red and even blue. the sun does not behave like that. every thing you have been taught about the cosmos is a lie and I can prove it to you. if you doubt me go out this night and stare at the stars you will notice that their lights do shake.
grin grin cheesy You are very funny, stars we see at night are very far away that is why they appear very tiny. Those stars are actually suns similar to earth sun with planets revolving around them,some stars are bigger than earth sun. I am a physicist at masters level. The universe have more than a trillion galaxies. Earth is located in Milky Way galaxy with more than 100 billion stars and the nearest galaxy is Andromeda galaxy with more 200 billion stars.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odingo1:

grin grin cheesy You are very funny, stars we see at night are very away that is why they appear very tiny. Those stars are actually suns similar to earth sun, some stars are bigger than earth sun. I am a physicist at masters level. The universe have more than a trillion galaxies. Earth is located in Milky Way galaxy with a more than 100 billion stars and nearest galaxy is Andromeda galaxy more 200 billion stars.
you are busy blabbing. what is the evidence that the sun is a star? who travelled and counted the Andromeda galaxy to know that it is more than 200billion.

it is you that is funny. now use logic and reason. the closest star is said to be 4.2 light years away. a light year is 5.8trillion miles away , times it by 4.2 you get 24 trillion miles away. now let me ask you. who travelled to this star to measure the distance?
I am not spitting gibberish I am giving facts . you claim to be an astro physicist but have not used a telescope to see the stars. the fact here is that the stars have a light that dims and glows , changes colour to red blue and green this is not how the sun behaves. some of these stars are not even round in shape. you are still a leaner. if the image below is what you call suns your eyes should be checked.

Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
you are busy blabbing. what is the evidence that the sun is a star? who travelled and counted the Andromeda galaxy to know that it is more than 200billion.

it is you that is funny. now use logic and reason. the closest star is said to be 4.2 light years away. a light year is 5.8trillion miles away , times it by 4.2 you get 24 trillion miles away. now let me ask you. who travelled to this star to measure the distance?
I am not spitting gibberish I am giving facts . you claim to be an astro physicist but have not used a telescope to see the stars. the fact here is that the stars have a light that dims and glows , changes colour to red blue and green this is not how the sun behaves. some of these stars are not even round in shape. you are still a leaner. if the image below is what you call suns your eyes should be checked.
Hubble telescope can see as far as 12 billion light years to talk of newly launched James Webb telescope that can see as far as 13.7 billion light years. You need to learn more on recent strides and finding in Astronomy. I am the one giving you facts while you are quoting unscientific postulations.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Odingo1:

Hubble telescope can see as far as 12 billion light years to talk of newly launched James Webb telescope that can see as far as 13.7 billion light years. You need to learn more on recent strides and finding in Astronomy. I am the one giving you facts while you are quoting unscientific postulations.
hows the calculation made
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
hows the calculation made
The way in which stars twinkle, appearing to shimmer and rapidly change color and brightness, is caused by atmospheric turbulence here on Earth.
These pinpoints of starlight must pass through many layers of varying density and composition as they move through our planet’s atmosphere, and in this process the image gets distorted before it ever reaches our eyes.

The calculation are made mathematically by matrix and pixels.
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Steep(m): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Odingo1:

They call other views myth because there is no evidence for it why they have concrete evidence with their own. In the next 6 months the recent launch James Webb telescope will be able to see through the past and discover if there is life in recently discovered exoplanet outside sun solar system that Earth belong to. For almost all the billions of star in night sky each have a planets revolving around each star like earth is revolving around sun with other planets like Venus, Mars etc. So the EU/America/Canada/China/ Japan and Australia is doing there things base on scientific findings.
Recent discoveries are challenging Darwin evolutionary theory.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/article/darwin-evolution-crispr-microbiome-bacteria-news

Evolutionary theory has so many problems.

Some of the problems in evolution theory include the following

Problem 1: No Viable Mechanism to Generate a Primordial Soup
Problem 2: Unguided Chemical Processes Cannot Explain the Origin of the Genetic Code
Problem 3: Random Mutations Cannot Generate the Genetic Information Required for Irreducibly Complex Structures
Problem 4: Natural Selection Struggles to Fix Advantageous Traits into Populations
Problem 5: Abrupt Appearance of Species in the Fossil Record Does Not Support Darwinian Evolution
Problem 6: Molecular Biology has Failed to Yield a Grand “Tree of Life”
Problem 7: Convergent Evolution Challenges Darwinism and Destroys the Logic Behind Common Ancestry
Problem 8: Differences between Vertebrate Embryos Contradict the Predictions of Common Ancestry
Problem 9: Neo-Darwinism Struggles to Explain the Biogeographical Distribution of many Species
Problem 10: Neo-Darwinism has a Long History of Inaccurate Darwinian Predictions about Vestigial Organs and “Junk DNA”
Bonus Problem: Humans Display Many Behavioral and Cognitive Abilities that Offer No Apparent Survival Advantage

https://www.discovery.org/a/24041/

I encourage you to check up this links
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Odingo1:

The way in which stars twinkle, appearing to shimmer and rapidly change color and brightness, is caused by atmospheric turbulence here on Earth.
These pinpoints of starlight must pass through many layers of varying density and composition as they move through our planet’s atmosphere, and in this process the image gets distorted before it ever reaches our eyes.

The calculation are made mathematically by matrix and pixels.
your answer about the stars changing colour is just an excuse but i would not focus on that. otherwise I would ask why them same atmosphere is not making the sun which is said to be 93million miles away twinkle and rapidly change colour to blue and green.

you claim to be an astrophysicist physicist yet search Google for answers you don't even understand.

how do you use matrix and pixels to know that a star is 240 trillion miles away?
Re: Religion Verses Human Origin From Africa According To Scientific Evidence. by Odingo1: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Steep:

Recent discoveries are challenging Darwin evolutionary theory.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/article/darwin-evolution-crispr-microbiome-bacteria-news

Evolutionary theory has so many problems.

Some of the problems in evolution theory include the following

Problem 1: No Viable Mechanism to Generate a Primordial Soup
Problem 2: Unguided Chemical Processes Cannot Explain the Origin of the Genetic Code
Problem 3: Random Mutations Cannot Generate the Genetic Information Required for Irreducibly Complex Structures
Problem 4: Natural Selection Struggles to Fix Advantageous Traits into Populations
Problem 5: Abrupt Appearance of Species in the Fossil Record Does Not Support Darwinian Evolution
Problem 6: Molecular Biology has Failed to Yield a Grand “Tree of Life”
Problem 7: Convergent Evolution Challenges Darwinism and Destroys the Logic Behind Common Ancestry
Problem 8: Differences between Vertebrate Embryos Contradict the Predictions of Common Ancestry
Problem 9: Neo-Darwinism Struggles to Explain the Biogeographical Distribution of many Species
Problem 10: Neo-Darwinism has a Long History of Inaccurate Darwinian Predictions about Vestigial Organs and “Junk DNA”
Bonus Problem: Humans Display Many Behavioral and Cognitive Abilities that Offer No Apparent Survival Advantage

https://www.discovery.org/a/24041/

I encourage you to check up this links
Yes there is contradictions, but that does not write off the whole theory. The point raised is just challenging some aspects of evolution theory but it have nothing to do assertions of origin of humans from Africa based on excavated skulls and skeletons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Religion - A Bolus Of Nonsense / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.