Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. (49671 Views)

How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / My Dog Doesn't Let Me Wash All Part Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:
So I have this 9 weeks old eskimo dog, she is lovely and a beauty to behold. I love her so much and play a lot with her, but my only problem is that she doesn't know where to urinate. She urinates on my tiles which gets me annoyed a lot of times, I have watched dog potty training videos and tried all the tips but with very little success. I have a potty for her kept in the toilet but she prefers to urinate on my room tiles.

I have tried to keep the potty where she loves to go urinate but everytime, she shuns it and still urinate on the tiles, and at one point, I beat her and put her in the bathroom so she can see that when she urinated there, I won't beat her and will reward her, but this dog held the urine for over 10 hours and immediately I opened the bathroom door, she rushed out to the room and urinated on the tiles.

I don't know what to do again, please house, help me, she seems to be confusing the room for the rest room and the rest room for the room.

I have little patience for fools.

I will just kill it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by tradepunter: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:
So I have this 9 weeks old eskimo dog, she is lovely and a beauty to behold. I love her so much and play a lot with her, but my only problem is that she doesn't know where to urinate. She urinates on my tiles which gets me annoyed a lot of times, I have watched dog potty training videos and tried all the tips but with very little success. I have a potty for her kept in the toilet but she prefers to urinate on my room tiles.

I have tried to keep the potty where she loves to go urinate but everytime, she shuns it and still urinate on the tiles, and at one point, I beat her and put her in the bathroom so she can see that when she urinated there, I won't beat her and will reward her, but this dog held the urine for over 10 hours and immediately I opened the bathroom door, she rushed out to the room and urinated on the tiles.

I don't know what to do again, please house, help me, she seems to be confusing the room for the rest room and the rest room for the room.

Why would you beat a 9 weeks old dog.
It's normal nah
There sense starts coming in around 3 months
Chai na wahoooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by rottennaija(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

Probably the bathroom is too clean to urinate on
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Frales6(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
mmmmm. the dog looks lovely. just manage when it's grows up you kill and use it for dog pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Bar1941(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Use diaper for her.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Idiotmod: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Start beating her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by ugbedeojo1993(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ee go sweet for pepper soup

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by ajulu8000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
The problem is that you give the dog food where you want it to urinate. Dogs don’t urinate where they eat. Put the food in your room where he normally likes to urinate. Also beating the dog will make it worse as it will urinate in hidden places in your room where you can’t clean or know he urinated there hence you room will be smelling foul. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Clinghton: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nice dog, it needs training.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by chubinwa(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sounds hilarious but needs an urgent attention.
BTW, the dog is beautiful. More training will help her to master her urinating point. Don't be pissed. Nothing good comes so easily
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by sugarfrank(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wetin Musa no go hear for nairaland. Take it to your pot of soup, let it urinate there.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Ojikutubaba: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Send the dog to Calabar for peppersoup

Cutezt:

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by ygowon: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm learning cos I hope to have a pet soon
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Teejay13(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Always beat her when she urinates outside where you want her to urinate and she will be scared of going back.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

Anytime it urinates on the tiles, put the mouth on it. If you do it two to three times it will not urinate where u can see it again. Which would probably be outside. This is an ancient trick we used on our Ekukes back then.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by GlobalWay: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
danla44:

What breed of Aminal do you belong to that allowed sex with your partner without marriage? You should be careful and respect God's rule. I suggest you repent now and seek for God's forgiveness.
I'm glad to know that sensible people are still on NL. Don't mind the idiot committing Adultery with someone's future wife. I sincerely Pray she's not my future wife! Why fvck who you r not married to?! Even had the effrontery to ask here for help on how to perform than the future husband and tear the toto. cry
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by duncan511: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
You will thank me later, give d dog plenty of water then focus ur eye on the day to see if d doy wat to wee, if she is about to wee then rush her straight to the toilet or where u want her to wee and poo mentioned the place is not always lock out all, do it several times, the dog will comply, mention she wants wee first before you carry her to place
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Fabulousman11: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls how much is the cost? I would love to buy
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by bigtt76(f): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
You people nor try shaaa. Eskimo dog for this hot Naija? cheesy

Cutezt:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by nairamaniac: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

I have, but little joy. The problem is that I don't cage her, she has freedom to walk around the room, so I don't know exactly when she wants to wee, and she urinates very often too. She can urinate 5 times in 30 minutes which is crazy. The poo is just once or twice in a day, but that urine is every time and I'm loosing patience. I don't want to take her out as I want to breed her as an In-house pet

Take the puppy to vet to check her bladder.

Maybe she has bladder problems.
The bladder is a muscles. Can be volunterily controlled.
take to vet to check the bladder

Don't ask me much, I'm not a doctor or expert.

Just applying my experience from normal human beings to dogs
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

Wawuuuuuuu see cute dog ooo!!!
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hahahahahahha
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Get an ashes from caol pot

Make a circle with it with the pet inside the circle, let the dog walk out of the circle itself..
Then the problem is solved

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by wiseone28: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Op Una no get toilet for house?

Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by CALCULUS16: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Our dog bite my arm this evening, about 3 different part of my arm. Any time i walk pass it , it always growl, who can tell me what to do or whats happening to the dog.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by channelstravel: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bigbooty9:
Inside NYSC.... iconic Moments that only the ones that been there can relates.....

Just can’t wait to be in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e2tUuZxxCg

Wtf angry angry
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Jorge91: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

if she urinates on the tiles beat the dog and hold her head let her nose touch the urine.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by 1F30M4(f): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Awwwn such a cute dog.. I do not know much but maybe a lil more patience with her, she'll learn.
Re: Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. by Blacknote: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutezt:

Op amongst all the problems wey full this country wey we never get solution for, Na how to help your dog locate the rest room wey you want make will help you solve bah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Meet "SIMBA" My Snake Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.