Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) (58426 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by praiseneo(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
abatically:

Jungle justice is bad no matter how u try to paint it. Kidnappers are ruthless and evil, but jungle justice is worse because a lot of times people get murdered by error, so how do u now unkill them? Scenereos like this the suspects have no time to explain or defend themselves, there is no interrogation whatsoever. All it takes is for one person to cast the first stone and others will follow without trying to find out if they are actually guilty or innocent.
ok I want to be respectful so bad. I witnessed this particular one they were chronic kidnappers inside that small golf car were 3 kids 2 were already dead due to suffocation cos they were in the boot while one was alive she was the one that made the bike man that followed them suspicious while she was hitting the boot and crying for help. So do you still think they deserve to be alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Who did they kidnap. How are they sure they are kidnappers.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by cejaypriesty(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2021
wink2015:
Jungle justice has became a way of life in Nigeria.

This is not right !

say NO to JUNGLE JUSTICE !
Jungle Justice is not only a Nigerian thing it's done in Africa,go to Ghana and most other countries in Africa it is the same.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by abatically(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:

maybe just say a wish not to be a victim of Kidnap

And maybe just say u don't wish to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, get punished for a crime u did not commit. Trust me when it happens u will not have the time to explain or defend urself because u will receive beatings from right to left and before u can say jack there's a tire on ur neck. What is bad is bad.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by praiseneo(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:
That's not an excuse. You don't become a devil because of what happened to you.

but they can kill me or my loved one and go Scot free make una de behave ooo undecided
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Midex88(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
magicminister:
Topics like this hitting front page without any censorship is the reason NL can never be rated highly! Even the ad revenue isn’t consistent! Shame on the mods!

You must be mad
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
how they take know say they be kidnappers? no be suspected they wrote there?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by mmadu5(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
abatically:

Jungle justice is bad no matter how u try to paint it. Kidnappers are ruthless and evil, but jungle justice is worse because a lot of times people get murdered by error, so how do u now unkill them? Scenereos like this the suspects have no time to explain or defend themselves, there is no interrogation whatsoever. All it takes is for one person to cast the first stone and others will follow without trying to find out if they are actually guilty or innocent.

my brother leave story abeg .. these people are heartless.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Kerry111: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Zoo
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by honest1480(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021
You have the gut to say all this because you or someone close to you have not been kidnapped before.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by cosmos2000(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2021
To be precise on this matter. This incident happened at my Tutorial center NTC, if you look at those pictures you will see a student of State Senior high school oyewole Orile Agege. Jungles justice ⚖ is one thing I can't indulge no matter how bad it is. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by abatically(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2021
praiseneo:
ok I want to be respectful so bad. I witnessed this particular one they were chronic kidnappers inside that small golf car were 3 kids 2 were already dead due to suffocation cos they were in the boot while one was alive she was the one that made the bike man that followed them suspicious while she was hitting the boot and crying for help. So do you still think they deserve to be alive

If this is true then they don't deserve to be alive. But my point is a lot of times innocent people get killed by jungle justice. I once had a girl that had asthma faint in my car, the saving grace I had was that I was in an area where people are more educated. I parked, people had gathered and luckily there was a doctor around who gave her CPR and was able to revive her. Now just imagine if that happened in a place like mushin, I would have probably been lynched before the girl could wake up to defend me, or the girl herself would have probably died sef.

Now I hope u understand the angle I'm coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
daddytime:
A good number of these savages would have been stumping their foreheads on the hard ground on Friday chanting and blabbing incoherencies, while the others would have just gotten back from screaming and yelling at the top of their voices in their churches while disturbing God and innocent people's rest time.

LOL... I get your point..
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by michlins(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021
go and tell the family of that akwa ibom girl. Experience harden us more than anything else

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by ezechi24(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021

dey there dey form civilization...oga white man ....till u fall victim to one of these kidnappers ......have u seen a person that has been kidnap before.....these guys kill and sell parts of thier victims, they rape most of thier female victims, even jesus christ said suffer not a witch to live....pray make u no fall victim to these guys cuz if u do ...u no go dey talk this shit.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by babstunero: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Lack of trust in the police and security and legal agencies

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by cosmos2000(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2021
honest1480:

You have the gut to say all this because you or someone close to you have not been kidnapped before.
I accept that however if it was you who your father or someone close to you such tragedy happen to, would you accept the jungle justice without saying anything to the person or victim??
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by StreetPreacher: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Chukwute:
Suspected kidnappers met their waterloo after a mob descended on them and set them ablaze with their operational vehicle.

A gory footage of the incident that captured one of the campaign billboards of Hon Johnson Sunday Babatunde, Executive Chairman of Orile Agege L.C.D.A has been trending on social media platforms.

Viewers discretion is advised

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEEyLGMCYy/?utm_medium=copy_link

[5] And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
[6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
[7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

GENESIS 6:5-7
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Laideabdulahi: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2021
I even thought they were about four.
While headline says kidnappers, the video shows just one person in the vehicle instead of two at least.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Ugandatales: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021

Very barbaric and disturbing. They are almost worse than the people they killed.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Ugandatales: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
u wouldnt understand untill they kidnap you or your family.

I totally understand, but what I have a problem with is...what if those guys weren't really kidnappers? I remember the story of a family taking one of their family members, a mentally I'll person to the psychiatric hospital, and the mentally I'll person started shouting that he was being kidnapped. The family members were almost lynched and burnt. It's cases like that that make me hate jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by infogeneral: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2021
What if they are wrongly accused? Let even assume they are real kidnappers, when you carry out juke justice on them, you would have missed the chance of obtaining vital information about their activities and sponsors. These ones might just be errand boys, the real kingpins are somewhere chilling.

Say NO to jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
praiseneo:
A death sentence but not this raging mob kind.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Ogbodo57: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
see below
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nfora: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nothing in this life can make me do this to a human being.

I can't even watch others do it.
If it were you or family member that was kidnapped,I am sure your narrative would change.

These criminals are embolden by the fact of the very weak judicial and punishment system.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Nkitara: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
adedehinbo:
Fulanis herdsmen no dey reason at all,these are the people you think you can invade,very soon this is the kind of judgement that would melt on Fulani invaders
Coward afonjas always chest beating on the helpless
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Midex88:

You must be mad
He is mad for being repulsed by unnecessary gore?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
pls blame the government for the brakdown of law and order in the country. The truth os that nigeria is at war.. people must survive amd no one wants to die. It's either the kidnapper or the victims. So the first the strike has the win. If the security agents had being on their toes, all these wont be happening. Dont you thknk so?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Polynek(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Chaaaii I pity dem shaa
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Theoutsider: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Human bbq grill, I would have felt pity for them but these kidnappers can be heartless and wouldn't waste time to end someone's life, good riddance

SUSPECTED kidnapper
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Kingrefreshed: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
u wouldnt understand untill they kidnap you or your family.

Do you know if you are talking to one. Nairaland is a den of every sort of criminality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.