Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) (58422 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Lol from kidnapper and fulani terrorist to kidnapper apologist? Nawa o! grin

Look, what I am saying is you don't become the devil you are trying to punish.

Doc, no matter how you twist it, the fact still remains that, only people who are heartless, wicked and evil would gather and start beating someone or some people and after that burn them alive. It takes a level of heartlessness to stoop so low.

Notice the adjectives i used to describe people that beat and burn kidnappers alive; "heartless, wicked, evil". Those same adjectives can be used also to describe kidnappers.

In the end what is the difference between kidnappers and the people that beat and burn them alive? "No difference"

I hope you find what you're looking for Saudi Arabia.

Feggie3:

You are only being a kidnapper apologist. In saner climes by law the person shall still be put to death..

So because it irks me seeing the blood of a rat. I shouldn't kill it? I rather allow it live in my room?

If Nigeria obeys the law, the penalty is still a death sentence either by hanging or by firing squad. All die na die.

I know how you feel about it... Seems ur still coming of age... Your reasoning of calling me a kidnapper for punishing a kidnapper is below par.

When a kidnapper kidnaps, he should no longer be tagged a human but a wild beast that is ready to devour a human, and as such the way I will treat a lion is the way I will treat it (I didn't use him because I don't see him as human).

Learn it today. Not all humans should be qualified to be called humans. Never make that mistake.
A kidnapper can as well collect ransom and still butcher the person and sell the victim's body parts. That is the trend now.
Criminals don't deserve humanitarian treatment.

If we have a good justice system I would rather they hand him over to the police to be legally killed than me wasting my money and my time.

I guess you will also be a rape apologist..

Look, am a Doctor and a Christian. Am relocating to Saudi Arabia because of the
level of sanity in that city.

That sanity is strictly because of their strict laws where every human being has no option but to behave him or herself.

People like you who pity criminals are the ones that kept this country in this comatose state.

You will also pity those who kill and eat human beings.

Learn it today only humans deserve humanitarian treatment and before you call one human, it should be strictly based on character and modus operandi.

Not all human beings u see on the road side are humans.

Humans should be qualified strictly by mode of conduct.

When you fall into the trap of these beasts, till then may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Isaacvin(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021

Oga pray u don fall into d hands of this guys. The way they operate now in Lagos ehhh! U will prefer death to what diz guys would do to u.

Zero pity for dem wen dey are caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.