Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) (58424 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:

Nothing in this life can make me do this to a human being.

I can't even watch others do it.

Never say never. If you become a victim you will be shocked at the hatred you will carry and the things you will do.

@ topic..... I have no problem with their end if they are really kidnappers. I strongly believe they are all innocent. How does one ID suspected kidnappers? Who were they planning to kidnap?... why would they come with a car already full .... and lessen theirnchqnce of a quick getaway?.... where would they put the victim? Maybe strangers passing through and one idiot shout kidnappers. Some communities strangers just need to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Kdon2: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021

When you fall into their hands you ll understand better.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by luluman: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can someone who isn't a murderer have the guts to beat another man repeatedly and/or continuously with all manner of objects, extreme strength and without pity for a person with bruises all over and in extreme pains —especially when not in the case of self-defense.

It means both kidnapper and the punishers are all evil and are in the same category.

This is barbaric in 2021
Will you say same if your child was kidnapped & killed?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Chukwute:
Suspected kidnappers met their waterloo after a mob descended on them and set them ablaze with their operational vehicle.

A gory footage of the incident that captured one of the campaign billboards of Hon Johnson Sunday Babatunde, Executive Chairman of Orile Agege L.C.D.A has been trending on social media platforms.

Viewers discretion is advised

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEEyLGMCYy/?utm_medium=copy_link

"There was never such a thing like A No Do Good Man, every no do good man was made a no do good man by a no do good man." -Bob Marley.

My friend's husband was kidnapped and they demanded N20million.
They negotiated till they agreed to accept N5million.
The money was given to them, not knowing that they hit the man's head and he died.
The heartless kidnappers still went ahead to collect the N5m.

The young woman was devastated. Double lose.
After few months, the young mother was also kidnapped.
After spending few weeks, she was released after ransom was paid.
After 4yrs, she is still suffering the trauma. Scared to go out. Scared of everyone.

Now tell me, if you find urslf is this kind of situation, will you pity anyone they called a kidnapper?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by luluman: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
u wouldnt understand untill they kidnap you or your family.
Exactly!! He doesn't know what people go through when their loved ones are killed by kidnappers
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
a kidnapper will read this thread and repent

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
It is called "street anger" or "transfer of aggression"
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by BonPatrick(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am in support of jungle justice
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
the truth of the matter is, they should just investigate if they eventually comitted the crime, they deserve to die in worst manner than that
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by hansomb: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
daddytime:
A good number of these savages would have been stumping their foreheads on the hard ground on Friday chanting and blabbing incoherencies, while the others would have just gotten back from screaming and yelling at the top of their voices in their churches while disturbing God and innocent people's rest time.

You need phychatric evaluation.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by joejoenla1: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
THIS COUNTY NAWAO
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by aliscomonaj: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
I suspect you to be a bandit or kidnapper for such sympathy. The moment they realise such could happen to them then we start experiencing peace.
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by seangy4konji: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you love yourself

Avoid this golf car...

It is used by armed robbers,kidnappers,ritualist and police officers on illegal duty...

Avoid this golf by all means...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by proclinician: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:

Wait until Fulani kidnap u, rape ur anus mercilessly and collect 10m from ur family. Ur prayer now should be for u to be kidnapped first before u decide if u can or not.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
They really meet they water lowkey
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
welcome news, dealing with this scourge in the language that dem understand!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
What’s their proof?
Just suspected ?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Realhommie(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:

I share same sentiments with you. This is barbaric and should be condemned, it can never be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Kzinne: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
tnerro1:
Don’t know what the minister of justice is doing, we need to have a law to address citizens arrest, what to do when someone is arrested by the community and brought to the police station, most times the police will keep the person and claim nobody came forward to provide evidence and then release the person back to the society.

When such person is caught again, he will not be handed to the police but be killed by the society. This is what breeds jungle justice.

The minister of justice and the NBA should come up with modalities to address what happens when the society arrest people
the police should investigate. That's why crime scenes in sane Cline's are cordoned off
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
u wouldnt understand untill they kidnap you or your family.

Your statement means that many of you haven't learnt anything from the negative aspects of jungle justice. I wonder if many of you will ever agree that jungle justice is not the way at all.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by gaftsoil(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

Have you been beaten by an armed robber or kidnapper before, because they want to collect ordinary money?
If you have, you won't pity any armed robber or kidnapper you catch

This is barbaric in 2021
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
hansomb:

You need phychatric evaluation.

Dimwitted mor_on.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by EMMY76: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021

Does the kidnappers have any pity on their victims do you even know how many people these people must have killed in the past?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by DedeNkem: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
The barbaric animals who murdered these alleged kidnapping "suspects" are probably worse than the murder victims!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by pedrilo: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is barbaric in 2021
U r a fool
Wait until they kidnap u
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Winsome4545(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
praiseneo:
ok I want to be respectful so bad. I witnessed this particular one they were chronic kidnappers inside that small golf car were 3 kids 2 were already dead due to suffocation cos they were in the boot while one was alive she was the one that made the bike man that followed them suspicious while she was hitting the boot and crying for help. So do you still think they deserve to be alive
Gosh, if this is true then i think they fucking deserve it.. They should say hello to lucifer, spits....
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Franking: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is unacceptable. Why are people this barbaric? No wonder this useless country is not working.

How can a country work with people this mean not to corrupt government officials bit to fellow common man.

I condemn this completely.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by praiseneo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Winsome4545:
Gosh, if this is true then i think they fucking deserve it.. They should say hello to lucifer, spits....
100% true bro e happen for my steeet and I see everything
2 dead children bro
Inside boot
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by bluefilm: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dammit!

The literarily tasted hell right before on earth before moving over to hell to continue their life with their father Satan.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by freemi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
You don't know me.
lols. Be like u too soft o. U go fit hold home as a man?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by AerialMapper: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Barbarians!!!!!!
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) by Akharmony: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mr Patrick what do you have to say on the current situation in Nigeria.��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.