Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics (6009 Views)

Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter / Buhari Unites APC Governors Ahead Of National Convention / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Psalmspsalms: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Does your president have work?
If you ask me, na who I go ask na?
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by chubinwa(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Proudly that dot of revolutionary. Dot with enormous potentials. Dot that can never be erased from the surface earth no matter how they try. A resilient dot, egalitarian dot
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Mastakija(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
UmuEri:
Without the dot, Nigeria remains darkness.
The dot(•) generation.

Igbos dot com
but the remaining sides are dark na
Wet in dey happengrin
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Ekpeitit(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
UmuEri:

"I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world, yet threatened by onion producers, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots........"
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Ekpeitit(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
CONTRIBUTIONS BY ZONES TO THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY:

NORTH: Solid minerals, cows,rice and other food products.

WEST:Big corporations,groundnut, cocoa and sea port for importation.

SOUTH SOUTH: Crude oil.

SOUTH EAST: Nothing. ( Depends on federal allocation which is earned from the resources of the other zones)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Ezmans: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
UmuEri:
See more
need the shirt
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by DesChyko: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:
Dot in a circle meaning inconsequential because a circle doesn't need a dot to manifest...

Those who went to the orthodox school know the perfect circle is drawn with a compass.

Edit your statement to avoid see finish.
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Fejoku: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
DesChyko:

Those who went to the orthodox school know the perfect circle is drawn with a compass.

Edit your statement to avoid see finish.
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... The aturu is a product of nomadic education which never included them using a compass for drawing circles. The only semblance of a circle he's well acquainted to is a calabash full of unpasteurized nono. This is why his mental capacity is very low. A jellyfish will perform better than him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by PoloG: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
The comment really pain igbos no be small grin
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Jman24(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ekpeitit:
CONTRIBUTIONS BY ZONES TO THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY:

NORTH: Solid minerals, cows,rice and other food products.

WEST:Big corporations,groundnut, cocoa and sea port for importation.

SOUTH SOUTH: Crude oil.

SOUTH EAST: Nothing. ( Depends on federal allocation which is earned from the resources of the other zones)

Hahahaha. Why are Africans like this?
You had to unite the whole north while doing nothing to the south..
You have to balance things up by say "North and South only" grin

According to your geopolitical zone, I couldn't find north or west
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Oracleforce: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
DesChyko:

Edit your statement to avoid see the finish.

....Depending on the method you used to draw the circle....using a compass to draw a circle is an old and archaic method of drawing or construction.

...computer applications have made our drawing or construction easier...I don't need any dot or compass to draw a circle...

in this present dispensation, compass, dot, and punch are inconsequential to draw or construct a circle...therefore your " dot" is inconsequential to the growth and development of this country....after all, all your southeast governors still go to Abuja for monthly allocation...I dare any Igbo governor to run ignore Abuja's monthly paycheck...they will die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by Rickmann: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
UmuEri:

"I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world, yet threatened by onion producers, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots........"

Yes, we may be a long way from home but, winter is coming..#igbodotcom

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by DesChyko: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Oracleforce:

....Depending on the method you used to draw the circle....using a compass to draw a circle is an old and archaic method of drawing or construction.
...computer applications have made our drawing or construction easier...I don't need any dot or compass to draw a circle...

I was referring to those who went to orthodox schools sha. Only those with first hand knowledge can relate.
Re: Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics by KingZebedee(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Recently, there is something I have come to enjoy about the Igbo. When they feel they have thrown insult at us, we use it to catch cruise. We heard such as: Igbotic, Biafran Boys, Spare Parts and Dot... Our brothers will still use these jabs to make more money. Igbo dị egwu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today / INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC / Presidential Line Of Succession: Who's Next After Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.