Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) (58513 Views)

Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
sarrki:
I’m wholly subscribed to this opinion. There is need to be la clearly identifiable boundary between politics and mutual respect. There are limits we shouldn’t go below and this is one of them. A former Governor, a former Senator and a former Deputy Speaker is deserving of all the respect we can afford. We cannot drag such a personality in the mud without dragging the offices he occupied along with him. And let’s also appreciate that by our individual actions, we are coaching the upcoming generation whatever manners we chose to operate with. Kudos to the author of the following opinion:

Noooo your Excellency, pls No!

Who ever advised this as an act of political opposition or more appropriately a demonstration of conquest, vanquish or authority doesn't know politics enough and how it spins.....this act am sorry to say Sir, is petty and not right coming from an elder and our leader like yourself. ..

Your Excellency, no matter what happens Kwankwaso was a former Governor, Minister of the federal Republic and a former deputy speaker of the National assembly and was a Distinguished Senator of the Federation....and today a major (confused) political actor in the Federation from Kano State....

RMK was also through devine timing and design happened to be HE AU Ganduje's former boss as Governor when HE Ganduje was his deputy Governor and SA as Minister.

This act is sending wrong message and sadly will come back to hunt us as a party and Government, just imagine how I will feel if I see this happening to HE AU Ganduje after he leaves office. For the record, we fought SLS for his disrespect for the position age and status of HE AU Ganduje in Kano.

I will urge HE to pls take the moral position of an elder and leader ....having won the bitter war between him and RMK, got all he wanted in his life most of which was with RMK and as Allah wished it the coveted price of Governorship was despite and irrespective of RMK....that to me was the greatest win.

As a younger Next generation leaders, when ever gives us the space to serve, we will certainty tolerate any actor under our leadership disrespecting any of our leaders and elders ...be it RMK or Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau and certainly and expecially HE AU Ganduje.

Let's learn that from you as our elders today, so that we can practice it tomorrow...not the other way round please.

Your Excellency, you are surrounded by very bad company and negatively minded actors that will not be there when the same treatment is directed at you....we will not stand by and watch that happens in sha Allah, which is why we are asking you to please lead us based on yes a heated political debates on issues and differences but grounded on a better, morally acceptable and objectively fashioned opposition politics in Kano.....this is not only good politics but culturally and religiously aligned.

As Khadimul Islam, best way to know those bad actors is to view everything they say, do or bring from the prism of your age, experience, religious beliefs and cultural morality..if you do so Sir, a lot will reveal itself....may Allah continue to guide and bless you as you lead us as your citizens and state.

-Mu'az Magaji

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220606389484794&id=1086279430

You see! Only to steal na wetin him know.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
emorse:
Looks unintentional. Wetin Kwakwanso poster sef dey do for there?
Yet, it looks unintentional to you cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by havenz(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Who send the poster go there?
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
emorse:

Really? Pls go assist lia muhammed
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Minding my business as usual
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by ignis: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Gandollar you mean?
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Nuelito: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Adshub:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

GOLDEN-CROWN offers 40% ROI in 4Days.
N5,000 Minimum Package
N200,000 Maximum Package
10%, 4% and 2% Referral Bonus
Earn Free N100 Daily Task
50% Recommitment Policy

Whatsapp Group Link
https:///3pKFJQu

Telegram Group Link
https:///3zmq522

Una done de resume duty again??

Make I mind my business. Greedy fellows will still fall for u guys. Poverty won't allow u guys think any better stuff than ponzi
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by TheMostComplex1: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
What Gandollars is saying is that Kwankwaso is below him

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by adesaeed2020: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
This is unacceptable angry
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by benweezy: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Kk
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
obembet:
I don't care about northerners and thier devilish move. If thier brother ( bandit ) wipe all Sokoto and Kano today, glory be to God

Seconded!!
These Northerners re funny peeps!!
U do not interfere n arbitrate in dier issues!!
They will use Hausa to reconcile n leave you embarrassed!!
Anytime I see two Hausa persons quarrelling, I leave Alone!! undecided
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Daveambition:
Most of this our aboki elites with their donkey mentality sha..
Complete dick head
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Educationalserv: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Adshub:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

N5,000 Minimum Package
N200,000 Maximum Package
50% Recommitment Policy

Whatsapp Group Link

Telegram Group Link
don't use Nairaland for scams
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by baseb: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
And what's that supposed to mean? Even if the eyes of the man on the poster is plucked out would it affect him?
That behaviour is reserved for 6 year old kids.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by TheMostComplex1: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
xscoffy:

Una done de resume duty again??

Make I mind my business. Greedy fellows will still fall for u guys. Poverty won't allow u guys think any better stuff than ponzi
Greedy not poverty.

Barraza don finish people in SS
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by nengibo: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2021
emorse:
Read your comment again you have your answer just rearrange your words, i.e looks intentional, Kwankwaso poster shouldn't be there

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Reference(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Little surprise here. The APC is expert at base politics. Always setting the standards for obtuse behaviour. Denigrated political officials and offices to the highest levels while in opposition, the same they are apt to call out today. Serially abused the highway of social media prior to 2015, the same they seek earnestly to extinguish today.

but they have forgotten that politics is a revolving door and power is transient. It all expires in 2023 and will certainly return with interest. This is what I fear. That those you teach bad behaviour will dish it out a whole lot better when the shoe assumes the other foot,

Altogether poor students of history.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
grin

This is all shades of wrong, a public officer shouldn't be exhibiting this crass irresponsibility in a public space.

Ganduje shouldn't incite insurrection from the Kwankwasiyya movement we have somuch troubles on our plates presently.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Thunder fire you and your generations for trying to scam people. Lazy idiotic person.

Adshub:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

N5,000 Minimum Package
N200,000 Maximum Package
50% Recommitment Policy

Whatsapp Group Link

Telegram Group Link
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Daveambition:
Most of this our aboki elites with their donkey mentality sha..
Ganduje especially is a disease.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Josywhyte: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Adshub:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

N5,000 Minimum Package
N200,000 Maximum Package
50% Recommitment Policy

Whatsapp Group Link

Telegram Group Link

Una no dey tire to scam people? Only fools will subscribe to this scam
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by emorse(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2021
AuroraB:
Yet, it looks unintentional to you cheesy cheesy undecided

Blessedassuranc:

Really? Pls go assist lia muhammed

I think the level of awareness / intelligence we expect from the average Nigerian politician is much higher than they actually have and that's why we read meanings to most of their actions.

As far as this particular one is concerned, who knows? I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Just only two years more
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by mywells: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Gang jude.
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Adshub:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

N5,000 Minimum Package
N200,000 Maximum Package
50% Recommitment Policy

Whatsapp Group Link

Telegram Group Link

Scam
Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by Nonexisting: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin
Some ipob waillers are already pained by what they are seeing. See Dem above me.
You are right, we wailers are speechless.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2021
He should pray to his god that the table doesn't turn around, his receiving side will not be friendly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.