Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring (1158 Views)

Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities / PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by mccloud224(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Niger delta are sell outs...no honor whatsoever... Any way na way. I am not bashing them after all my mom is from Delta State but call a spade a spade.

Their warlords have sold their very souls to Fulani long ago. What do u think the emergency meeting of akpabio and tompolo all about? More settlement.
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Omoodua007: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

We still have your people in Benin Repubic grin
Sunday Igboho is a rat and he will end up like lamidi cawnu

Yes and we have your settlement people running back to the Kano
Remember how we chased away your kiths in Ibadan despite federal power loooool

Just advise Fulanis to go back once Buhari is gone
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

Walahi tell me your location. You will beg for death when I'm done with you

Whatever you wish me will bounce back to you.....
you will be a lesson to others......
Mind the kind of people you threat with death......
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Igboid: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
There is no WE in SS. It's a region of many ethnic groups with divergent interests.
It's almost impossible for them to reach a consensus on most issues, not even OUR OYEL is enough glue anymore as Cross River don't have a single drop of oil and would not be carried along by OUR OYEL glue.
They( SS commoners) are not silent, they are just not speaking with one voice as expected, because they're not one.

2 Likes

Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Pennywise(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
mccloud224:
Niger delta are sell outs...no honor whatsoever... Any way na way. I am not bashing them after all my mom is from Delta State but call a spade a spade.

Their warlords have sold their very souls to Fulani long ago. What do u think the emergency meeting of akpabio and tompolo all about? More settlement.

If the youths sold out, what about the elders?

Talking about the youths, there is obviously no real plan, no vision for the region. It's all about instant gratification for warlords, they don't truly care about a restructured federation just get as much from the system today, let tomorrow take care of itself. It doesn't seem to bother them that virtually all the Oil mining leases in the region are in the hands of the Hausa-fulanis
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Pennywise(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
flokii:
Wike, Obaseki and Okowa are South South governors and they have voiced out in support of restructuring..

The Igbos however haven't said anything or asked for restructuring. The only thing we hear is that they are committed to one indivisible Nigeria..

Stop being clever by half. SS people have rejected biafra and are clamouring for restructuring and resource control by regions.

The SW and the SE have paramilitary forces protecting their people. They are ready to evolve into State Police at the drop of the hat. Neither Obaseki, Wike nor Okowa is bold enough to do same. They are busy buying arms and vehicles for Buhari Police over which they have no control. They are all chickens, they have no balls
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by flokii: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pennywise:

The SW and the SE have paramilitary forces protecting their people. They are ready to evolve into State Police at the drop of the hat. Neither Obaseki, Wike nor Okowa is bold enough to do same. They are busy buying arms and vehicles for Buhari Police over which they have no control. They are all chickens, they have no balls

Face the topic oga.. it's restructuring we're talking about.

Igbos made it clear that they are against restructuring but committed to one indivisible Nigeria. Why the poster is trying to be mischievous is what I don't know.
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Pennywise(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
flokii:

Face the topic oga.. it's restructuring we're talking about.

Igbos made it clear that they are against restructuring but committed to one indivisible Nigeria. Why the poster is trying to be mischievous is what I don't know.

Which Igbos are you talking about? Is it the Ohaneze or is it IPOB? You are probably refering to the ones living in Zamfara. Those are hostage to their economic pursuit, their belly. Like all hostages, their opinion don't count when a shooting war starts
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThisIsOurLand:

Walahi you have to give me your location or phone number I will track you and make you regret allah you don't insult fulanis you igbo people will soon beg for mercy in our hand.
I will bring my hungry cattle to feed on your environment and you will watch. Tell me your location you talk recklessly walahi I will call my brothers who live their to bring you to sokoto where we will teach you a lesson that it's wors than dead

Mind the people you THREATENG with death for the last time..........
If you threat me with death again.... You will die before 2days..........
Try me......
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Dspsalvate: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO BE SURE WHETHER WHAT YOU'RE GOING INTO WOULD PRODUCE RESULT............ OUR BRAIN ARE MORE MIGHTIA THAN WEAPONS
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by Fejoku: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2021
War is deception. Fulanis will lose big time and many who have been orphaned by them will get their own pound of flesh.
Re: The Deafening Silence Of Niger Delta In Calls For Restructuring by mccloud224(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pennywise:

If the youths sold out, what about the elders?

Talking about the youths, there is obviously no real plan, no vision for the region. It's all about instant gratification for warlords, they don't truly care about a restructured federation just get as much from the system today, let tomorrow take care of itself. It doesn't seem to bother them that virtually all the Oil mining leases in the region are in the hands of the Hausa-fulanis

The elders are the same thing...if not worse. Is there anyone below 40 piloting the affairs of this country? No be d same old papas dey destroy an already destroyed country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans / Shocking Revelation: Yoruba Man Calls Nigeria A Zoo Says Nigeria Can Never Work / Needs To Be Banned From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.