Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty (2293 Views)

Removing Import Restrictions Will Lift 1.3M Nigerians Out Of Poverty– World Bank / 6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
agulion:
Hope you are not a Yoruba Muslim, cos those once are hopeless
Success knows no tribe nor language
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2021
alizma:

Pray and ask God to order your steps. When I say pray I mean have meetings with God until he answer you and make sure you pay attention as you pray along.
Your case is better in the sense that your dad was there to assist you a little through school. In my own case, dad was dead so I had to face it squarely, and at the age of 33, I was still squatting with a friend and sleeping on two sitter chair but thank God the story is different now. I like the fact that you realize that things are not going normal and you are ready to do something to change the direction but I will advise you to focus your energy on doing positive things not something negative. May God who answered my prayers answer yours. Amen

Amen tanks

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Have replied
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2021
agulion:
. My friend calm down, God is not from ur village, local Yoruba Muslims are used to bullying the Biafrans so they must paid with their own coins

To hell with online rubbish country called biafra?

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lordally(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Poverty is not spiritual. Nigeria is just a hopeless case. Op has gone to school done everything right but the [/b]unemployment rate is above 50 percent.[b] The few jobs available pay between 30 to 50k. How will he escape poverty with this conditions?

Op I checked one of your previous posts and you seem to be learning programming. If you are already learn it like you want to die and your whole life depends on it. Infact if possible abandon everything lock yourself with little food and water and face it like for the next six months. You should be able to get an entry level role that will put manageable thing in your pocket.

Point of correction , Unemployment Rate is not 50% it's 195% we dey even owe Unemployment 95% self!!

2 Likes

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AududuNine11: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
lordally:

Point of correction , Unemployment Rate is not 50% it's 195% we dey even owe Unemployment 95% self!!
lol
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lanre88(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
I can only help anyone with our project.

A project targeted at people out there living below poverty line. A project that would transform your life in less than six months.

It is a networking project that till you die you would forever thank God you found this opportunity.

Only for people who are serious with their future, not those that want to continue being fed(salary earners) and keep complaining or those that are egoistic.

1st pix, few months after joining the project.

2nd pix...2 yrs with the project.

3rd pix... same dude last month.

Nigerians open your eyes and don't let ego affect us. Simplest way I have seen so far is networking, a nobody would become somebody in no time.

Warning: this project is only for serious people.
Thank you

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AeroplaneApple: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2021
lanre88:
I can only help anyone with our project.

A project targeted at people out there living below poverty line. A project that would transform your life in less than six months.

It is a networking project that till you die you would forever thank God you found this opportunity.

Only for people who are serious with their future, not those that want to continue being fed(salary earners) or those that are egoistic.

Thank you
There is nothing bad in looking for federal government jobs sir.

I am interested
What is the project about? I hope it's not all these GNLD like schemes the looks to rip of innocent job seekers.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lanre88(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

I am interested
What is the project about? I hope it's not all these GNLD like schemes the looks to rip of innocent job seekers.

I never said it is bad working for someone but how many people can achieve alot working for someone to be candid. I only want people that a serious.

This is not GNLD that sells products around but it is still a networking project. So many Nigerians are blindfolded not knowing the power of networking. I hated it too while I was working in the bank but today I would continue to expose people to it forever.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AeroplaneApple: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
lanre88:

I never said it is bad working for someone but how many people can achieve alot working for someone to be candid. I only want people that a serious.

This is not GNLD that sells products around but it is still a networking project. So many Nigerians are blindfolded not knowing the power of networking. I hated it too while I was working in the bank but today I would continue to expose people to it forever.

Ok no problem.

So what exactly is the networking about gan gan. I just want to know because I need something better doing. Hope it doesn't require me to register with any money BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE.

so I am asking you, what's the networking about gan Gan. embarassed
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lanre88(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

Ok no problem.
So what exactly is the networking about gan gan. I just want to know because I need something better doing. Hope it doesn't require me to register with any money BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE.

so I am asking you, what's the networking about gan Gan. embarassed

I think it would be better you look for a job, If I know your qualifications and all I might see if I could assist.

Networking is not for those in this kinda thinking level.

You want to open a shop, you don't want to spend money, bro make money first then later we talk about networking.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lanre88(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am seriously looking for people that want to earn nothing less than a million naira each month till they die.

I said earlier, ONLY SERIOUS MINDED.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AeroplaneApple: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
lanre88:

I think it would be better you look for a job, If I know your qualifications and all I might see if I could assist.

You want to open a shop, you don't want to spend money, bro make money first then later we talk about networking.

Am i a joke to you?
Why are you avoiding my questions. What is the networking about
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by uthlaw: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
lanre88:

how is this networking stuff:
what do you sell
how is the percentage rate
brief me more pls?
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by uthlaw: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
lanre88:
I am seriously looking for people that want to earn nothing less than a million naira each month till they die.

I said earlier, ONLY SERIOUS MINDED.
show me the level!
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by ibechris(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
See poverty is a spiritual baggage but nobody will tell you ..there is a reason you grandfather ended up broke , your father the same thing and you are already towing that line ... understand in every family line to there must be the person willing to sacrifice everything to unlock the next stage ..Are you the one ? I don't think so ( but. I might be wrong )

U people can lie.
Don't ever spiritualized poverty. Rather it is a thing of the mind and could as well be caused by some factors that are not limited to race,culture and the colour of ur skin.
However u see it,poverty can be caused by the govt of the day such as the one Buhari has planted in the land,corruption in the system is another breeding ground ground for poverty. Lack of education can as well lead to protracted poverty in a family making it look as if it runs in the family.

Be careful what u guys say not get people into crisis such as the one above.

2 Likes

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Chizillar1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
I understand this situation very well and it is frustrating. Op, you will eventually win. I repeat, you will get over it. But I will give you a word of advice and solution points to get over it. I will outline it below:

1. Change your mindset. Believe you can solve peoples problems because people have problem. The more problem you solve to many people, the more money you earn.

2. Use leverage
3. Optimize and value partnerships
4. Apply all government programs, grants and initiatives.
5. Use technology and take advantage of digital opportunities available.
6. Value networking and its business opportunities.
7. Use social networks to your advantage.

Goodluck.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AeroplaneApple: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
uthlaw:
show me the level!
did the guy reply you
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by PlaysNigeria: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Real life
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by uthlaw: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
did the guy reply you
no!
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by AududuNine11: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
lanre88:

Tell us what networking is that you want us to join. Leave all these story for one side
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
AududuNine11:

Tell us what networking is that you want us to join. Leave all these story for one side
Check the picture he uploaded. It's one of those scam schemes
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Morningstarrr(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Very true
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by KdotThaTruth88: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Update!!!!!

Hi If you have friends in Europe that can register a forex broker...

£250 funds will deposited into their account for their startup capital I.e they do not need to invest their own funds.

All European countries except Ukraine are welcome.

For more enquiries, pls text me on WhatsApp 09152032281
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by DisuIbrahim(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
BrazilAirport:
My future has never looked so bleak to me as it is at the moment . I Desperately Need to escape the Shackles of Poverty. How I am going to do it, I swear to God I don't know. But I ready for any means necessary to break away from lack and abject poverty.

Today 13th June 2021, I realized I will be 31 years old in the next 13days. And all the plans and patterns I had for my has failed. Or perhaps maybe the plans the devil had for my life has come into fruition. I have nothing! Absolutely nothing

All my life I have witnessed poverty, lack and injustice. Right from primary school, secondary school where I was falsely accused by a fellow hostel mate of stealing his satchel milk and being dehumanized because the Housemaster taught my late mum couldn't have afforded it. When the truth was found out, everybody moved on like nothing happened. Of course they can't take the beaten back.

Trying to gain admission was war after years of trying, I supported myself. All by myself except for dad's little support sometimes. The man has tried, he retired from service 2005 and that's 16 years ago. I am all that he has but I have nothing. I can't boast of a kobo on me. I don't have a stable job.

I have never felt so lost at what next to do. But I need to change my situation whatever it takes. Whatever is necessary. I don't want to be poor anymore.

plasticandbottles7@gmail.com
First you have to move from a fixed mindset to growth mindset, your mindset is weak and has put you in a kind of box.
I wish I cold talk to you now, if your perception about yourself doesn't change even if you're given 10million today you'll come back to zero million, fact. Text me via WhatsApp my number is on my bio saying "mindset talk"

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by PrudencyFeats: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

I am interested

Lol...

GNLD don suffer
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Mcslize: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Use your phone wisely. Source for information on how to make money. Don't waste your data on frivolities. Use your data to source for information online on how to make money.

Believe in yourself. Open your mind to the universe. Back it up with prayers and watch how things will change for you.

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by lanre88(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

SMH.

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mcslize:
Use your phone wisely. Source for information on how to make money. Don't waste your data on frivolities. Use your data to source for information online on how to make money.

Believe in yourself. Open your mind to the universe. Back it up with prayers and watch how things will change for you.

Amen thank you. God bless
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
embarassed
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Ttorp(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
I felt so sad and very concerned as I stumbled on this thread. At Op and everyone that is in this shackles of poverty and desperately want to break the jinx, I have good news for you and I am given you hundred percent assurance that if you can be dedicated and consistent, you’d be glad at then.
Life is all about information and as we all know, information is power and we all need power to breakout.
You can connect with me on 08140975767

For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Affiliation is all about promoting other people’s product to those that need it and then you will be commissioned for it.
Connect with me on 08140975767

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faforon Herbal Stem Cell / How To Make Online Payment for Aero Tickets / In Need Of An Inverter And Battery For A 4 Bedroom Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.