Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty (2488 Views)

Removing Import Restrictions Will Lift 1.3M Nigerians Out Of Poverty– World Bank / 6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by famouscargo4u: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2021
First, what did you study.

To get out of poverty, you need to set your eyes in skills that pay High income. Acquire the skills and know it well. Go to LinkedIn and start apply for jobs in that field. You will smile eventually.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by sagaciousity(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by BrazilAirport: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Ttorp:
I felt so sad and very concerned as I stumbled on this thread. At Op and everyone that is in this shackles of poverty and desperately want to break the jinx, I have good news for you and I am given you hundred percent assurance that if you can be dedicated and consistent, you’d be glad at then.
Life is all about information and as we all know, information is power and we all need power to breakout.
You can connect with me on 08140975767

For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Affiliation is all about promoting other people’s product to those that need it and then you will be commissioned for it.
Connect with me on 08140975767
Hello sir, my phone is in terrible shape. I can't access the WhatsApp now but if it works before evening I will send you a message.
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Ttorp(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
BrazilAirport:

Hello sir, my phone is in terrible shape. I can't access the WhatsApp now but if it works before evening I will send you a message.

Alright
Re: I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty by Business3600: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Povery is not spiritual
That's why they say every hustler have a pay day. Yea the economy now is not really encouraging but there are people making it. For me I don't believe working for someone. you have to be smart, think deep, open your eyes. There are opportunities are opportunities around you as we speak. Don't give up. Stop comparing yourself with your mates or people around you
We have the same brain but how we use it matters. Try to walk with people who are making it in life from there u will pick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Management Professional Exam Demystified! / Starting Up A Recharge Card Business / International Banking: Please Enlighten Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.