Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) (57526 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by anungangampu: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
xscoffy:
I will be right back

I wanted to say something but when I saw many past comments about the OP hate for men in previous threads, I decided not to take this serious. Lemme mind my business
wise guy..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Starzo:

pls do! I fit help u with very Sharp knife.
you don't deserve to have a penis nor to be called a man.

Werey go and use hot knife to cut your dic ,grin eleribuu omo
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Whether she died of medical complications or negligence, does it give the husband or any husband the right to beat their wives? Let alone a pregnant wife.

The fifth picture is an evidence that she was physically abused.

Did u read this in d post u responded to?:

"Chances are the husband neglected and abused her"
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Bobrisky is on it now, waiting to see if he/she will succeed then you can join.
OlayemiAshraf:

Sapphiere I'm speechless ... I think I'll cut off my penis and join the female gender, I'm tired of what my gender are doing
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Patoski7(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2021
MasterofNL:
Everybody is now Pastor
The thing tire me oo
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by macroinvestment: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
This man did not look like a pastor.

Ps:if u like,quote me that my English is poor,na u sabi
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Josywhyte: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2021
And u call this one a pastor? Mtcheww
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Doctors should verify the bruised and probable domestic abuse based on her condition and neccesssary action taken. Quite sad.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Ebonygeek(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Hmmm....who are these idiotas disrespecting the dead by posting their pictures online....what is even wrong with bloggers of today.

On a lighter note African women will never control their weight once they get into a man's house in marriage most of them think it's a license to eat themselves to shapelessness....so happens these day most men are a little different from Billy goats what my lovely people refer to as Wonpi
The woman was pregnant. Obviously she was bound to gain some weight undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Danny50: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Pls remove that pic and have some damm respect for the dead.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Emary(f): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2021
chival:
I have learnt not to come to any conclusions in matters like this until I hear both sides of the story. Chances are the husband neglected and abused her, but then again her death may be the result of medical negligence. In any case, the husband should cease running and give the dead lady's family his own version of events. May God comfort all her loved ones.
\

She had abruptio placentae meaning that the placenta detached prematurely leading to massive internal bleeding and cut off of blood supply to the foetus. It is a life-threatening emergency and the doctor was correct to demand an immediate emergency c/s. It can happen to any pregnant woman but is most commonly due to traumatic injuries such as heavy falls or heavy blows to the abdomen. The family wasted time rejecting her diagnosis and transferring her up and down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Kuginzi: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Do you call him man of god or man of dog?

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Buksaylor: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Made me shed a tear!

sapphiere:
Pastor Called Out Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife

An Abuja based pastor has been called out over the death of his pregnant wife who allegedly suffered domestic violence, WonderTV Media reports.

A post made by one Mrs. Chizoba Jude-duru on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2297777370356558&id=100003729510693
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Sapphiere I'm speechless ... I think I'll cut off my penis and join the female gender, I'm tired of what my gender are doing

Then get ready to be killed grin
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
I have seen this a lot and I feel so much sorrow reading this. This so called fake men of God ,beats this wife's alot and I don't know why they find joy in domestic violence.may God save women married to men of God because their life is in great danger.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2021
I don't believe stories like this, however, some pregnant women acts like mad women men must restrain caution throughout this period
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

It will grow back grin
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Noblewealth(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
They call all this corporate yahoo pastor's , but how on earth would sane man inflict such pain on his heavily pregnant wife.. lost and wasted I pity the woman
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

You didn't have to upload her corpse!!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Tapout:

You didn't have to upload her corpse!!
Instead of you to condemn the act, you are talking off=key. In this world where people need evidence, why shouldn't I upload the corpse?
Men are the same everywhere.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by oyebode95(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. You say?
Because they need spiritual help
Because they have low level of self control
Because most times they are self centered
Because they need psychological help
A lot is wrong with men that batter women...
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Instead of you to condemn the act, you are talking off=key. In this world where people need evidence, why shouldn't I upload the corpse?
Men are the same everywhere.

Yes, men are the same and will continue to be the same. I'm surprised you of all people is yet to realize that.

Like I said, you didn't have to post her corpse!! A loved one might see this.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2021
See money littered all over d alter... What are dis people turning God's house into... RIP to his wife proper autopsy should be carried out.... @seun, lalasticlala abeg remove d pics of d lady
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Tapout:

Yes, men are the same and will continue to be the same. I'm surprised you are just realizing that.

Like I said, you didn't have to post her corpse!! A loved one might see this.
Well, a loved one posted it on the social media.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by ibechris(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Pastors...OK oh.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2021
sad Handover the pig to Street boys to do the needful.If he survive,good.If not ,good sad
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Well, a loved one posted it on the social media.

kai!! what a response!!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by chival(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Emary:
\

She had abruptio placentae meaning that the placenta detached prematurely leading to massive internal bleeding and cut off of blood supply to the foetus. It is a life-threatening emergency and the doctor was correct to demand an immediate emergency c/s. It can happen to any pregnant woman but is most commonly due to traumatic injuries such as heavy falls or heavy blows to the abdomen. The family wasted time rejecting her diagnosis and transferring her up and down.
I agree.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Rossyrick(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2021
RIP dear, mayority of these pastors are bunch of pretender
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Ladies should take a second look at the man they intend to marry.
Pastors matter sef don tire me......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.