Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) (57566 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Erojepromise(f): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
The pictures are not clear enough and one can not come to the conclusion that her husband inflicted those bruises on her even if l am not totally ruling that thought out. But to solve all of the mysteries an autopsy should be done to determine the cause of her death.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
So sad
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Psoul(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Terrible. Beats a pregnant wife? Hmm!

Why do men beat their wives? Just asking.

Madam, bad news about men gives u a lot of orgasm.
In as much as I am not exonerating the man, going by that Facebook Post, there are many contradictions in it.
Wt what the woman is saying, I did not see much to say that the man beat the woman to death.
Did the woman tell them that she was beaten by the man?
The Poster admitted that the man showered lots of love on the wife.
The Followers admitted that too.

At a critical point, the man took the wife to their family doctor, I did not see that as a bad idea.
You guys slapped the husband at the hospital and still threaten to do more.
Took his wife's body and blamed the man for not following them.
The man not going there now is the best thing he can do now until the tension dies down a bit.
All the same, I am not exonerating the Pastor.

Madam, sometime, try to be calming down with issues concerning men.
That you had bad experience in the hand of one or two men does not make all men devils.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by EndRape2(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
He looks handsome and good looking, I am sure he will be a very gentle man, and easy going, they are beast and lack self control, I keep saying it, Igbo men are abusive , they all need help , 99 percent of women that die in abusive marriage are killed by an Igbo man.

They are blam pushers , do not be surprise when he starts blaming the woman, instead of him to seek for help to manage his mental illness.

Dear men if you hit your wife ,you have mental health sickeness seek help fast

Dear women if you hit your husband you have mental health illness

Do you beat your Co workers at work when you people exchange words of cos no, so why do you feel ,you should beat a woman, if you are normal, you are mad.

quote author=sapphiere post=102695986]Pastor Called Out Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife

An Abuja based pastor has been called out over the death of his pregnant wife who allegedly suffered domestic violence, WonderTV Media reports.

A post made by one Mrs. Chizoba Jude-duru on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2297777370356558&id=100003729510693[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
Man of god indeed.l blame their gullible followers Who see them as semi-gods.
Hahahahahaha

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Vision101(m): 3:08am On Jun 15, 2021
@sapphiere

Terrible. Beats a pregnant wife? Hmm!

Why do men beat their wives? Just asking.

@me
If I tell you what will you give me?
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Vision101(m): 3:14am On Jun 15, 2021
@360degreess
Man of god indeed.l blame their gullible followers Who see them as semi-gods.

@me
Pastors are human. Even the great Moses that spoke with God mouth to mouth showed the human side of him.

I'm not supporting what he did but some people take joy in announcing any small fault form men of God.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Vision101(m): 3:23am On Jun 15, 2021
@EndRape2
He looks handsome and good looking, I am sure he will be a very gentle man, and easy going, they are beast and lack self control, I keep saying it, Igbo men are abusive , they all need help , 99 percent of women that die in abusive marriage are killed by an Igbo man.

They are blam pushers , do not be surprise when he starts blaming the woman, instead of him to seek for help to manage his mental illness.

@me
I'm an Ibo man. I have lived with my wife for 28 years I have not raised my hand once on her. I have lived in Lagos since 1977. I don't want to tell you my observation with other tribes.

Stop this nonsense generalisation.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by EndRape2(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2021
You are among the 1petcent scare Igbo men. Period, this is not generalization it is statistic and research,. Just go to ministry of Justice and tell them you want to take counts of women killed in abusive marriages,. You will see that 99percent if the women killed are married to Igbo men. Their mothers never allow their sons have peaceful homes

It is a sad truth most Igbo men are domineering and abusive.

Vision101:
@EndRape2
He looks handsome and good looking, I am sure he will be a very gentle man, and easy going, they are beast and lack self control, I keep saying it, Igbo men are abusive , they all need help , 99 percent of women that died in abusive marriages are killed by an Igbo men.

@me
I'm an Ibo man. I have lived with my wife for 28 years I have not raised my hand once on her. I have lived in Lagos since 1977. I don't want to tell you my observation with other tribes.

Stop this nonsense generalisation.

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Victoria938(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2021
This is painful,we women should learn to speak out when is unbearable and toxic.The people you’re trying to impress will still write Rip,the man in question will still remarry.Nnem may your soul Rip
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Olasty(f): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndRape2:

Dear men if you hit your wife ,you have mental health sickeness seek help fast

Dear women if you hit your husband you have mental health illness

Do you beat your Co workers at work when you people exchange words of cos no, so why do you feel ,you should beat a woman, if you are normal, you are mad.

quote author=sapphiere post=102695986]Pastor Called Out Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife

An Abuja based pastor has been called out over the death of his pregnant wife who allegedly suffered domestic violence, WonderTV Media reports.

A post made by one Mrs. Chizoba Jude-duru on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2297777370356558&id=100003729510693

My sister you don talk am finish
Dis our men are very abusive in marriage
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Those women taking violence against self and covering for their violennt partners are the worst ever! They end up hurting those that really love them when they eventually get killed in the hands of their brutal husbands. It is well...may God console this aunty and her other loved ones.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Vision101(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2021
@EndRape2
You are among the 1petcent scare Igbo men. Period, this is not generalization it is statistic and research,. Just go to ministry of Justice and tell them you want to take counts of women killed in abusive marriages,. You will see that 99percent if the women killed are married to Igbo men. Their mothers never allow their sons have peaceful homes

@me
Hahahaha... which ministry of Justice? Federal? Does federal ministry of Justice keep records of cases in States?

States? How many states did you research and get your data?

Over 80℅ of domestic violence like other private issues in Nigeria do not get to the courts nor even the police because of illiteracy and poverty.

I will like to learn. Please if you have any data from stratified sampling I will be willing to forward my email address so that you can send it.

Maybe you or someone you know had a bad experience with an Ibo man. That will not be enough reasons for your statement.

Mind you I'm not defending tribe here. I have lived all my life in the city. I'm a cosmopolitan and detribalised person. Even if you make the same statement concerning any other tribe I'll still counter it because it has no statistical backing.

We are friends. We are not fighting.

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by EndRape2(f): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
It has statistic backing, I work with a non Governement organisation with branches in all states of the federation, most cases of child abuse, and domestic violence cones from the Eastern part.
Your brothers and women know what we are saying period.

.quotee author=Vision101 post=102767794]@EndRape2

@me
Hahahaha... which ministry of Justice? Federal? Does federal ministry of Justice keep records of cases in States?

States? How many states did you research and get your data?

Over 80℅ of domestic violence like other private issues in Nigeria do not get to the courts nor even the police because of illiteracy and poverty.

I will like to learn. Please if you have any data from stratified sampling I will be willing to forward my email address so that you can send it.

Maybe you or someone you know had a bad experience with an Ibo man. That will not be enough reasons for your statement.

Mind you I'm not defending tribe here. I have lived all my life in the city. I'm a cosmopolitan and detribalised person. Even if you make the same statement concerning any other tribe I'll still counter it because it has no statistical backing.

We are friends. We are not fighting.

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Barristter07: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Awhh Thank you Barrister07.

You seem like a kind-hearted man, May your days be long.

Don't bother, but keep spreading and sharing the love. I am a Nigerian in the Diaspora, Nairaland is like Family to me.

Amen. May God be with you and your Family too
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
Of course not, I didn’t or we didn’t see any pictures or proof..
Check this out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.