Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. (509 Views)

Laides Bike Lagos/ibadan / Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta / Anyone With An Excellent Sewing Machine? Kaduna Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by don4real18(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Hi everyone, this is Michael Jackson grin. Just kidding. I hope you are all doing great.

I will love an input from everyone who will care to do so. I'm presently based in Lagos and trying to relocate from my present apartment to a place close to or around Surulere. It has been extremely hectic. I've registered with several agents only to realize that they never had a property in the first place. The ones who have wants to collect an arm and a leg for agency and agreement. I'm still opened to this option especially if I can bypass the non-negotiable agent fees. I'm also opened to relocating to Ibadan & Abuja but I have no idea if I will fit into this environment. I don't want to make a mistake and that's why I'm putting this in the family section. I'm a designer and I work remotely for clients. No be everytime work dey show but man is pushing.
What do you guys think?

NB- Security is extremely important to me as well as a place with average or constant electricity.
Re: Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by lanre9ja(m): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2021
I will advice u relocate to ibadan on that note

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by Boye33: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Relocate to ibadan, spend less, save more and have peace
don4real18:
Hi everyone, this is Michael Jackson grin. Just kidding. I hope you are all doing great.

I will love an input from everyone who will care to do so. I'm presently based in Lagos and trying to relocate from my present apartment to a place close to or around Surulere. It has been extremely hectic. I've registered with several agents only to realize that they never had a property in the first place. The ones who have wants to collect an arm and a leg for agency and agreement. I'm still opened to this option especially if I can bypass the non-negotiable agent fees. I'm also opened to relocating to Ibadan & Abuja but I have no idea if I will fit into this environment. I don't want to make a mistake and that's why I'm putting this in the family section. I'm a designer and I work remotely for clients. No be everytime work dey show but man is pushing.
What do you guys think?

NB- Security is extremely important to me as well as a place with average or constant electricity.
of mind.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by ibechris(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Relocate to Abuja.

My reasons are:
1. It is a good environment.
2. The town can support ur dream.
3. U don't need to know everybody to make it here.
4. With ur capital,u are good to go.
5. Food is relatively cheap compared to those aforementioned towns.
6. Your sanity would be regained compared to Lagos and ibadan.
In all of these,accommodation is the major problem. If u can afford it,u can live in any town in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by lanre9ja(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
don4real18:

What do you guys think?

I came down from Lagos almost 3years now to ibadan, ibadan is okay.
I can be of help if choose ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. by don4real18(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
lanre9ja:

I came down from Lagos almost 3years now to ibadan, ibadan is okay.
I can be of help if choose ibadan.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Emergency Assistance / 23-year-old Lady Seeks Help Locating Army Officer Who Impregnated Her In 2017 / My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.