Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States (27910 Views)

Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nuelito: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2021
E bi things

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nwaezeudo: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2021
That's good!
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by LordIsaac(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2021
I said it... Malami is a quota system attorney general... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeew.

If not that the president is a dunce ,what was the population of Nigeria in the first republic?that you will now expect people map out lands for cows instead of factories and companies. undecided.

I know it was part of the promise the president made to the terrorists he imported from Mali and the likes incase he had lost the election, but southern states were not consulted while he was making those promises so he should use the entire north to fulfill his promise to his murderous fulani herdsmen brothers.

Any southern governor that agrees to this should be stoned to death by their citizens as that is tantamount to selling your own people out.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Valkrie: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

We are still discussing cows

Did we elect cows?

You didn't know that...? Tinubu and co brought in a cow to be elected either by hook or crook and many foolish people jumped on the train and now the cow is behaving the best way a cow would behave and they are now shouting where is the president we elected or rigged in...!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by deltateam: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2021
I would think gazette's work in a military government.

The Constitution supercedes every other law. As was pointed out, Buhari has to understand that this is modern era and structures have been erected.

No wonder someone said herdsmen behave like their cows.

So if a building was built on the so called grazing route or farm it would be demolished or trampled.

That's why I like US with their "No nonsense" stance to trespassers.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
6 years gone

We are still discussing cows

Did we elect cows?

Before Nko
Who u think say dey Aso rock?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Ategberoson(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari is a cursed to peaceful coexistence, Fulani people are epidemic to Human development

I still blame Hausa people for giving this useless tribe ground and allowed to be deceived with Hausa/Fulani crabs. southern Nigeria will not be foolish as Hausa people, the earlier Fulani understand this, the better for their Usman Dan fodio mentality in this 21 century

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by sultry69(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Fulani are thesame, they have same mindset no matter their level of education

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Our president no to smart like that.
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by RichBoy247: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2021
It's like the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock finally wants to run nakked into the market. His forefathers are MAD already, he too will do in a short while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Kaiser20: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari will never change, citizens christians and moslems are fasting praying daily for the country to move forward, but the useless president keep dividing the country and causing disunity.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by RichBoy247: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Kaiser20:
Buhari will never change, citizens christians and moslems are fasting praying daily for the country to move forward, but the useless president keep dividing the country and causing disunity.

Anything that attempts to stop the progress of the country will be crushed including the lifeless terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by ojsmscom(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Expect more useless policies from the north HAUS/FULANI if you keep sharing same country with them... divide the country so you can have your own to yourself and govern it the way you like

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Johndqee001(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari and �
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by IJOBA11: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed as my mother narrated how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meet for all .We have plenty grazing route in imo state
YOU ARE A BORORO TERRORIST
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by oluwafemiabioye(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
H1man:
This is the reason we need younger leaders in this country. Our president is referring us back to 1963, what is the percentage of our population born before 1963 compared to those born after, we need leaders with the capacity to addressing the current challenges we are facing. As at 1963 Fulani herdsmen weren't carrying AK-47 about,who do you think will accommodate such a man in his neighborhood, it's like having a lion as a pet. We need a president that is below 60yrs abeg, we don tire for all this retirees, make them go rest bikonu
We don't need a president below 60, we need laws to guide any president aright. Yayah Bello comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Johndqee001(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari the cow headmaster

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Buksaylor: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Didi2d(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2021
This buhari sef
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2021
OluwaGoverment:

“I have painstakingly looked at the laws of the Federation of Nigeria and I did not see a copy of any law that is called federal grazing law, or grazing Act or any other title relating to the issue.

“I am aware that there is a northern Nigerian law on reserve and grazing routes which was promulgated by a 1964 decree by the premier of the defunct northern Nigeria region.

“It is not a federal law unless the legal adviser to Mr President is equating a northern Nigeria law, which is not applicable in the West, Mid-West, and Eastern region or in anywhere in the southern part of Nigeria, to be a federal or a Nigerian law.

“The President does not have the power to implement that law because it is not a federal law.

https://punchng.com/buharis-cow-routes-gazette-doesnt-exist-grazing-ban-stays-say-states/?amp
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by IJOBA11: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Instead of encouraging ranching the clueless president is talking about grazing route in 2021, I just wonder how these guys reason...whew!!!
THEY SHOULD CREATE THEIR RANCH/RUGA IN THE NORTH, ABI YOU WANT MAKE DEM CREATE AM FOR YOUR BACKYARD

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2021
An evidence that Nigeria is ruled by Jubril Aminu from Sudan who knows nothing about Nigeria. The real Buhari must have known that there is no grazing route for cows in the south. Using grazing route as an excuse to snatch another man's land is foolishness.
The midget in Kaduna must have been giving him clumsy ideas angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by MarxMike(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2021
These guys just using cattle as an excuse to invade communities, I believe it's part of a larger agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by jacoik(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed as my mother narrated how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it was free meet for all .We have plenty grazing route in imo state
where is the grazing route in Imo oga. Am from orsu LGA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by UstazAhmed(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Who are the southern governors to challenge the orders of the president?
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by omoharry(f): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2021
To the stupid south west people that voted this clueless & nepotistic president into power , this is what you get when you vote for someone with a questionable character , becos ur selfish & heartless leader, Tinubu told you to .
Now he is always mute whenever the Fulani strikes and kill his own people . He is now Afraid of the Devil he helped put in power . He just wanted to win and saw a Buhari as the best candidate to win the election. Not minding the caliber of human he is supporting .
Now even his own ambition to clinch the presidential seat is not certain, becos the Fulanis do not yield to imposition, nor do they share power . He gambled with the wrong tribe .
So many of his people have been massacred and still no word of condolence nor condemnation from this man .Yet some Idiot are still singing his name for presidency . That was how they were chanting sai baba up and down . Now sai baba is no more .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by ogolad(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
What I don't seems to understand with this government, is cattle rearing a national business or what? If another government from the South take over and are nepotistic in nature will the North not cry foul?

May God deliver us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by Osanoghodua1: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2021
The evil agenda of the president has failed. The demon from middle easte upon bubu has failed and will fail forever in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States by dederocs(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Good, Buhari has an interest with his tribal men, it's normal, it's up to the Southern states. We must resist this, we can not be living like animals in 2021.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Aliyu Giwa’s White Wedding / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.